We are a family of 4 , 2 adults and 2 children aged 15 and 10. We stay at Mumbai, India. We want to travel to either Italy , Greece or Netherlands in the first week of may. We haven't decided the country as yet so were hoping for some ideas and suggestions. Our trip is for about 12 days. We were looking at something that is a mixture of history and fun. Can some one help us with ideas / suggestions.
Thanks in advance.
trip to europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 2 Olive oil disaster in 2014
- 3 20 days in Germany
- 4 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 5 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 6 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 7 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 8 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 9 Rome---August and September
- 10 Venice - guided boat/tour trips in winter?
- 11 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 12 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 13 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 14 Nice or Marseille??
- 15 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 16 Final segment: unsolicited advice for first time Portugal travellers
- 17 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 18 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 19 South of France November Trip Report
- 20 Dresden or Leipzig
- 21 Auto Rental, Frankfurt Airport
- 22 Trains in Italy
- 23 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 24 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 25 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?