We are a family of 4 , 2 adults and 2 children aged 15 and 10. We stay at Mumbai, India. We want to travel to either Italy , Greece or Netherlands in the first week of may. We haven't decided the country as yet so were hoping for some ideas and suggestions. Our trip is for about 12 days. We were looking at something that is a mixture of history and fun. Can some one help us with ideas / suggestions.
Thanks in advance.
trip to europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 2 10 days to Explore Europe
- 3 Looking for advice about travel insurance
- 4 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 5 Need advice please. First time visiting France next year
- 6 plug adapters ITALY
- 7 How much luggage?????
- 8 Transfer Milan airport
- 9 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 10 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 11 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 12 Short trip to Venice, with (some oddball) tours
- 13 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 14 Paris in black and white
- 15 London for Free
- 16 Help with a French -> English translation, please
- 17 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 18 Over 40,000 Photos Used To Create A Time-Lapse Video Of Paris
- 19 Day Trips from Nice
- 20 Help with France itinerary
- 21 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 22 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 23 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 24 Tour Iceland Safely On Line (Video + Stills)
- 25 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal