We are a family of 4 , 2 adults and 2 children aged 15 and 10. We stay at Mumbai, India. We want to travel to either Italy , Greece or Netherlands in the first week of may. We haven't decided the country as yet so were hoping for some ideas and suggestions. Our trip is for about 12 days. We were looking at something that is a mixture of history and fun. Can some one help us with ideas / suggestions.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 2 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 3 10 day Italy
- 4 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 5 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 6 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 7 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 8 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 9 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 10 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 11 Planning a European Trip
- 12 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 13 France, UK and Ireland
- 14 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 15 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 16 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 17 Ireland
- 18 Netherlands,Belgium,Austria and South Germany
- 19 What do after Bernia Express?
- 20 No Periods in British Written English!
- 21 Does Mannedorf exist?
- 22 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 23 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 24 Santorini lodging
- 25 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now