We are a family of 4 , 2 adults and 2 children aged 15 and 10. We stay at Mumbai, India. We want to travel to either Italy , Greece or Netherlands in the first week of may. We haven't decided the country as yet so were hoping for some ideas and suggestions. Our trip is for about 12 days. We were looking at something that is a mixture of history and fun. Can some one help us with ideas / suggestions.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 2 Holiday in Austria
- 3 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 4 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 5 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 6 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 7 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 8 Northern Italy - where to go?
- 9 Paris Under Seige...
- 10 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 11 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 12 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 13 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 14 Retiring to Southern France
- 15 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 16 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 17 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 18 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 19 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 20 Brief trip report Naples
- 21 Advices about our itiniary
- 22 Staying in Ventimiglia vs France
- 23 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 24 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 25 Coach with driver rental, Puglia Italy