We are a family of 4 , 2 adults and 2 children aged 15 and 10. We stay at Mumbai, India. We want to travel to either Italy , Greece or Netherlands in the first week of may. We haven't decided the country as yet so were hoping for some ideas and suggestions. Our trip is for about 12 days. We were looking at something that is a mixture of history and fun. Can some one help us with ideas / suggestions.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bus fine Italy
- 2 Feedback Please: Honeymoon Itinerary....first draft
- 3 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 4 Eiffel Tower in mid-June without pre-booking
- 5 Another Visit to London
- 6 Five City European Vacation thru Groupon
- 7 Locations of apartment in Seville
- 8 Not-so-Expensive Restaurants in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Oslo
- 9 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 10 7 day Itinerary Input Please - Switzerland
- 11 Croatia Trip Report Part 1
- 12 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 13 Livorno shore excursion 3 choices ?
- 14 The Best beach in Europe
- 15 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 16 Dublin to Dingle?
- 17 London-Paris solo trip
- 18 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 19 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 20 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 21 Help? Berlin (or Prague) dentist
- 22 For those looking for an apt. in Venice
- 23 explore Italy on a budget
- 24 Time to go through customs London, Stansted
- 25 Greece- 8/9 DAYS