We are a family of 4 , 2 adults and 2 children aged 15 and 10. We stay at Mumbai, India. We want to travel to either Italy , Greece or Netherlands in the first week of may. We haven't decided the country as yet so were hoping for some ideas and suggestions. Our trip is for about 12 days. We were looking at something that is a mixture of history and fun. Can some one help us with ideas / suggestions.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 2 5 days greece tour! Help me plz!
- 3 Berlin to Italy
- 4 Take your necessary things while traveling!
- 5 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 6 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 7 Florence - Where to stay
- 8 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 9 Killarney
- 10 Where to go!?
- 11 First time in Bulgaria
- 12 Vacation
- 13 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 14 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 15 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 16 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 17 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 18 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 19 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 20 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 21 Walking itinerary in England?
- 22 Dog friendly hotels
- 23 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 24 Cambridge in May
- 25 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy