We are a family of 4 , 2 adults and 2 children aged 15 and 10. We stay at Mumbai, India. We want to travel to either Italy , Greece or Netherlands in the first week of may. We haven't decided the country as yet so were hoping for some ideas and suggestions. Our trip is for about 12 days. We were looking at something that is a mixture of history and fun. Can some one help us with ideas / suggestions.
Thanks in advance.
trip to europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 2 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 3 Trip Report: What can you say about Greece?
- 4 Firenze Card OR Amici Degli Uffizi Card??
- 5 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 6 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 7 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 8 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 9 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 10 Advise for travelling to Eastern Europe(including Balkans)
- 11 Trip Report & Tips for Greece (Nafplio, Santorini, Naxos, & Athens)
- 12 Balkan Tour Operators?
- 13 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 14 Visiting Amsterdam, Brussels and Bruges
- 15 tuscany wine tours and transfers
- 16 Madrid apartment input, please
- 17 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 18 December honeymoon in Europe
- 19 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?
- 20 Florence veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 21 How long in Venice?
- 22 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 23 staying a month or so in each place
- 24 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 25 URGENT: Fontana Del Papa, Tolfa Cooking School Info Pls