We are a family of 4 , 2 adults and 2 children aged 15 and 10. We stay at Mumbai, India. We want to travel to either Italy , Greece or Netherlands in the first week of may. We haven't decided the country as yet so were hoping for some ideas and suggestions. Our trip is for about 12 days. We were looking at something that is a mixture of history and fun. Can some one help us with ideas / suggestions.
Thanks in advance.
trip to europe
- 1 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 2 Rome: Avoiding the long Colosseum ticket line/queue: Palatine Hill ticket office locations
- 3 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 4 florence hotel
- 5 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 6 Renfi for Rail Europe
- 7 Conil de la Frontera, Spain
- 8 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 9 Cell Phone for Italy travel
- 10 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 11 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 12 Train - rental car - Cortona
- 13 My Journey Through Europe
- 14 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 15 Which tour company would be best?
- 16 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 17 Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see
- 18 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 19 What is the best food in France?
- 20 Beauty Products in France?!
- 21 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 22 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 23 8 hour layover in Frankfurt of 5/21
- 24 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 25 Vienna - day trips - Melk Abbey