We are a family of 4 , 2 adults and 2 children aged 15 and 10. We stay at Mumbai, India. We want to travel to either Italy , Greece or Netherlands in the first week of may. We haven't decided the country as yet so were hoping for some ideas and suggestions. Our trip is for about 12 days. We were looking at something that is a mixture of history and fun. Can some one help us with ideas / suggestions.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Beaune France
- 2 Scotland Trip Report
- 3 Madrid airport question
- 4 Kayaking in Avignon
- 5 How the kids age calculated
- 6 Sintra
- 7 Murren to Prague
- 8 What tips can you give about packing?
- 9 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 10 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 11 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 12 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 13 Aix Provence
- 14 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 15 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 16 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 17 Cotswolds or Lake District Walking Tour
- 18 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 19 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 20 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 21 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 22 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 23 Cordoba Overnight?
- 24 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 25 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)