We are a family of 4 , 2 adults and 2 children aged 15 and 10. We stay at Mumbai, India. We want to travel to either Italy , Greece or Netherlands in the first week of may. We haven't decided the country as yet so were hoping for some ideas and suggestions. Our trip is for about 12 days. We were looking at something that is a mixture of history and fun. Can some one help us with ideas / suggestions.
Thanks in advance.
trip to europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Last minute ideas anyone?
- 2 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 3 Nuit Blanche 2014
- 4 Giverny in early October?
- 5 Voltage in UK and France
- 6 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 7 Another Maitai Pre-Adventure Conundrum
- 8 Spain Night Train in Recliner
- 9 Alterations to night trains routes
- 10 Interested In Coach Passes
- 11 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 12 Where to stay one night during our drive from Amboise to Avignon?
- 13 Two Days in Prague
- 14 Air France strike
- 15 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 16 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 17 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 18 Help with Amsterdam for Christmas and Paris for New Year’s
- 19 How many nights in Vienna vs. Salzburg?
- 20 Schengen Visa
- 21 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 22 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 23 london in 2.5 days
- 24 Belgium, Germany, Netherlands
- 25 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece