We are a family of 4 , 2 adults and 2 children aged 15 and 10. We stay at Mumbai, India. We want to travel to either Italy , Greece or Netherlands in the first week of may. We haven't decided the country as yet so were hoping for some ideas and suggestions. Our trip is for about 12 days. We were looking at something that is a mixture of history and fun. Can some one help us with ideas / suggestions.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 2 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 3 Seeking apartment recommendations in a Chanti village
- 4 Enjoying England for a year!
- 5 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 6 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 7 Where to find high quality art and crafts in Italy?
- 8 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 9 Stonehenge and Bath
- 10 Barcelona extension
- 11 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 12 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 13 Layover at Orly - Versailles or Paris?
- 14 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 15 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 16 France to stop making foie grois
- 17 Please Rec best VPN Internet service/company for Italy
- 18 Dropping my rental car at Fiumicino Airport
- 19 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 20 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 21 Kilt makers
- 22 Puglia
- 23 Manchester on derby weekend
- 24 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 25 My First Trip to Europe...