We are a family of 4 , 2 adults and 2 children aged 15 and 10. We stay at Mumbai, India. We want to travel to either Italy , Greece or Netherlands in the first week of may. We haven't decided the country as yet so were hoping for some ideas and suggestions. Our trip is for about 12 days. We were looking at something that is a mixture of history and fun. Can some one help us with ideas / suggestions.
Thanks in advance.
trip to europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 2 A Greek sojourn
- 3 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 4 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 5 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 6 Need help with Baltics trip.
- 7 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 8 Weekend in Norfolk
- 9 Burgundy in May
- 10 Norway Advice
- 11 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 12 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 13 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 14 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 15 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 16 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 17 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 18 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 19 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 20 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 21 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 22 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 23 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 24 Island Hopping and Whisky Tasting in South West Scotland
- 25 What kind of Tourist are you?