We are a family of 4 , 2 adults and 2 children aged 15 and 10. We stay at Mumbai, India. We want to travel to either Italy , Greece or Netherlands in the first week of may. We haven't decided the country as yet so were hoping for some ideas and suggestions. Our trip is for about 12 days. We were looking at something that is a mixture of history and fun. Can some one help us with ideas / suggestions.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 실시간카지노写→♥《 TYW83.COM 》♥←写실시간카지노
- 2 air conditioning
- 3 Gibraltar-is it worth a stop?
- 4 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 5 Phone options - Sweden, Norway, Iceland
- 6 Advice---Milan Roadtrip to Barcelona
- 7 Amalfi coast 8 days with 4 yr old
- 8 train connections in the UK
- 9 Itinerary help for Italy!!
- 10 Northern Germany
- 11 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 12 Barcelona Itinerary
- 13 St. Petersburg plus
- 14 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 15 Strasbourg or Obernai?
- 16 Stratford-upon-avon in England
- 17 Swiss Travel Pass for US citizens
- 18 Switzerland - altitude sickness question.
- 19 Trip Report: Berlin
- 20 Plug to carry for US gadget charging
- 21 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 22 Help with an itinerary that centers on Crete?
- 23 Dubrovnik City Wall Walk - Hours?
- 24 Scandinavia Trip in August
- 25 Cycling in France- North to South