We are a family of 4 , 2 adults and 2 children aged 15 and 10. We stay at Mumbai, India. We want to travel to either Italy , Greece or Netherlands in the first week of may. We haven't decided the country as yet so were hoping for some ideas and suggestions. Our trip is for about 12 days. We were looking at something that is a mixture of history and fun. Can some one help us with ideas / suggestions.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 please revew provence agenda
- 2 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 3 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 4 Norway in November
- 5 Visit Saint Rita Shrine in Cascia Italy
- 6 Christmas in Italy!!!
- 7 Tour of La Scala, Milan
- 8 ROME!!!
- 9 Using a Cell Phone in Europe
- 10 Swiss German
- 11 German Train travel
- 12 Provence to Nice driving
- 13 colorado provencal or ochre path in roussillon?
- 14 Switzerland/Italy Advice
- 15 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 16 Paris-Italy-Spain trip
- 17 Car rental/train option to Paola/San Lucido Italy? - Mom and 3 kids
- 18 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 19 London: Oyster, 2For1, Travel Card--Help!
- 20 Could really use Swiss train travel help
- 21 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 22 lago maggiore: where to stay
- 23 Rome to Venice - What to see in between ?
- 24 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 25 Staying Long in Schengen Zone