We are a family of 4 , 2 adults and 2 children aged 15 and 10. We stay at Mumbai, India. We want to travel to either Italy , Greece or Netherlands in the first week of may. We haven't decided the country as yet so were hoping for some ideas and suggestions. Our trip is for about 12 days. We were looking at something that is a mixture of history and fun. Can some one help us with ideas / suggestions.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 2 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 3 Train Help
- 4 First time in Italy
- 5 Eagle's Nest weather, Germany
- 6 Train rides
- 7 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 8 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 9 Departure Tax in UK
- 10 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 11 One week in & near Marseille
- 12 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 13 Need Ireland Itinerary Help
- 14 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 15 Shopping Paris for Teenage Girl
- 16 Tuscany Region - Rental Car or Public Transportation?
- 17 Switzerland itinerary help
- 18 Tipping for private van/bus driver in Ireland?
- 19 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 20 Bologna or Bergamo?
- 21 Stu Dudley's Provence and French Riviera Itinerary
- 22 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 23 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 24 Bank of America in Ireland?
- 25 Honeymoon hotel in Montreux/Vevey