We are a family of 4 , 2 adults and 2 children aged 15 and 10. We stay at Mumbai, India. We want to travel to either Italy , Greece or Netherlands in the first week of may. We haven't decided the country as yet so were hoping for some ideas and suggestions. Our trip is for about 12 days. We were looking at something that is a mixture of history and fun. Can some one help us with ideas / suggestions.
Thanks in advance.
trip to europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 2 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 3 floods in Andalucia
- 4 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 5 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 6 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 7 Walking through Hyde park with luggage on a Sat morning?
- 8 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 9 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 10 Central Europe itinerary
- 11 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 12 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 13 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 14 Arriving in Prague
- 15 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 16 4 Months in Europe
- 17 2 Days in Rome
- 18 Using Debit Cards for Purchases
- 19 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 20 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 21 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 22 Tipping in the UK
- 23 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 24 2 weeks in Spain
- 25 Going to Paris? Be yourself