We are a family of 4 , 2 adults and 2 children aged 15 and 10. We stay at Mumbai, India. We want to travel to either Italy , Greece or Netherlands in the first week of may. We haven't decided the country as yet so were hoping for some ideas and suggestions. Our trip is for about 12 days. We were looking at something that is a mixture of history and fun. Can some one help us with ideas / suggestions.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to visit around Toulouse
- 2 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 3 Order/Method of Travel
- 4 Rome, Florence, Venice
- 5 sncf help
- 6 Trouble in Istanbul or just precautions?
- 7 Barcelona - Am I the only one who wasn't blown away?
- 8 Train from Torino (Turin) to Paris
- 9 Possible flight cancellation?
- 10 Where to go after Venice Italy?
- 11 First Weekend in Switzerland
- 12 Buying Plane Tickets 101
- 13 Another Paris Trip Report
- 14 Dubrovnik's old pharmacy
- 15 Spain in Nov.
- 16 December in "Germany"
- 17 Last week of Dec and 1st week of Jan
- 18 Agritourism: Alsace Region of France
- 19 Paris dining-with teens
- 20 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 21 January Travel
- 22 Amalfi Coast in June
- 23 Murano glass question
- 24 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 25 St. Petersburg: Gosh, it's expensive