We are a family of 4 , 2 adults and 2 children aged 15 and 10. We stay at Mumbai, India. We want to travel to either Italy , Greece or Netherlands in the first week of may. We haven't decided the country as yet so were hoping for some ideas and suggestions. Our trip is for about 12 days. We were looking at something that is a mixture of history and fun. Can some one help us with ideas / suggestions.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seine river cruise help
- 2 Budapest main train station status
- 3 Help with 16-night Sept-Oct Itinerary for Croatia
- 4 What to do in Dublin/ Waterford in 1 day
- 5 Touring Rome
- 6 Trip Report Paris, Avignon, Lyon, Turin, Genoa, Reggio Emilia, Venice 2014
- 7 Men's attire for touring
- 8 England/Scotland in January?
- 9 Curiosity
- 10 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 11 Driving from Mostar to Dubrovnik Airport
- 12 Traveling between Madrid and Barcelona
- 13 Scotland itinerary
- 14 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 15 Debit card usage in Norway
- 16 PASSPORT number changed
- 17 Hotel at or near Brussels airport
- 18 Lake Bled, Slovenia by Train
- 19 London During Rugby International September 2015
- 20 a starting itinerary
- 21 Edinburg for 24 hous
- 22 La Rochelle vs Barcelona
- 23 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 24 Sicily itinerary advice please
- 25 Hotels in Vienna