We are a family of 4 , 2 adults and 2 children aged 15 and 10. We stay at Mumbai, India. We want to travel to either Italy , Greece or Netherlands in the first week of may. We haven't decided the country as yet so were hoping for some ideas and suggestions. Our trip is for about 12 days. We were looking at something that is a mixture of history and fun. Can some one help us with ideas / suggestions.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노게임방법の【BMB95。COM 】카지노게임방법
- 2 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 3 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 4 Back from Paris
- 5 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 6 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 7 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 8 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 9 Another tipping question: concierges
- 10 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 11 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 12 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 13 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 14 Luggage Storage
- 15 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 16 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 17 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 18 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 19 Trip suggestion
- 20 Spain in July
- 21 Summer Travel order
- 22 LIsbon
- 23 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 24 Corfu
- 25 Chios and Mesta Chios