We are a family of 4 , 2 adults and 2 children aged 15 and 10. We stay at Mumbai, India. We want to travel to either Italy , Greece or Netherlands in the first week of may. We haven't decided the country as yet so were hoping for some ideas and suggestions. Our trip is for about 12 days. We were looking at something that is a mixture of history and fun. Can some one help us with ideas / suggestions.
Thanks in advance.
trip to europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich with a car?
- 2 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 3 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 4 Abruzzo for 5 days
- 5 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 6 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 7 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 8 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 9 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 10 poland to switzerland
- 11 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 12 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 13 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 14 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 15 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 16 Day trip on the Rhine
- 17 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 18 Toulouse and beyond -
- 19 One week in Venice - trips
- 20 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 21 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 22 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 23 UK for 12 days !
- 24 Estonia Amber
- 25 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions