We are a family of 4 , 2 adults and 2 children aged 15 and 10. We stay at Mumbai, India. We want to travel to either Italy , Greece or Netherlands in the first week of may. We haven't decided the country as yet so were hoping for some ideas and suggestions. Our trip is for about 12 days. We were looking at something that is a mixture of history and fun. Can some one help us with ideas / suggestions.
Thanks in advance.
trip to europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 2 A First and Fantastic Visit to Istanbul
- 3 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 4 help and advice
- 5 Garmisch
- 6 Venice - things to do?
- 7 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 8 Rome to Positano
- 9 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence
- 10 help on my Portugal Itinerary - 11 days
- 11 Advice on getting to the Amalfi Coast - recommendations, your experiences
- 12 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 13 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 14 Help with driving suggestions in Delphi.
- 15 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna
- 16 Where to stay in Paris - first time young, solo female
- 17 Is it a bad time to go?
- 18 4 days in the Yonne (Burgundy) with kids - itinerary suggestions?
- 19 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 20 VALI DI RAGUSA
- 21 Florence/ Tuscany Wine
- 22 Greek Island honeymoon
- 23 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 24 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 25 DCC on the increase?