We are a family of 4 , 2 adults and 2 children aged 15 and 10. We stay at Mumbai, India. We want to travel to either Italy , Greece or Netherlands in the first week of may. We haven't decided the country as yet so were hoping for some ideas and suggestions. Our trip is for about 12 days. We were looking at something that is a mixture of history and fun. Can some one help us with ideas / suggestions.
Thanks in advance.
trip to europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 2 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 3 Possible Italy and Paris Itinerary - any thoughts?
- 4 Greek Pelion....Homebase? Nice Accommodation?
- 5 Train from Sarlat
- 6 Trains
- 7 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 8 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 9 Mâché aux Puces from Garibaldi metro
- 10 Naples vs Sorrento
- 11 Cinque Terre trails
- 12 Easiest way to get from San Sebastian to Toulouse or Brive in France
- 13 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 14 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 15 Paris Bastille Day
- 16 ATM cards in Spain - need chip or not?
- 17 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 18 Oh no more disruption planned for Spanish airports 2015
- 19 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 20 Liverpool to London
- 21 Spain 6 weeks itinerary help
- 22 Kimhe - a big favor to ask of you
- 23 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 24 italy for - 2 weeks for a young couple
- 25 car rental agency