4 of us are planning a trip in Oct. 2007 - to Egypt, with a Nile cruise, Istanbul for 4 days, Israel tour for 9 days and 2-3 days in Jordan. Can anyone give us pointers on what to bring/pack, what to wear (we know mostly modest dress), things we should know and places not to miss, where not to go, or anything else? Would very much appreciate it. Thanks
TRIP TO EGYPT, ISRAEL, ISTANBUL AND JORDAN
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 2 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 3 tour guides in rome
- 4 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 5 4 Cs-Champagne, Cartier, Chanel & Christmas in Paris 2013 were fantastic!
- 6 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 7 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 8 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 9 Seaside island village in Greece
- 10 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 11 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 12 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 13 7 days in Greece
- 14 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 15 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 16 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 17 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 18 Spain itineraries
- 19 Itinerary Help!
- 20 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 21 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 22 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 23 Scotland
- 24 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 25 7-8 days in Greece HELP!