4 of us are planning a trip in Oct. 2007 - to Egypt, with a Nile cruise, Istanbul for 4 days, Israel tour for 9 days and 2-3 days in Jordan. Can anyone give us pointers on what to bring/pack, what to wear (we know mostly modest dress), things we should know and places not to miss, where not to go, or anything else? Would very much appreciate it. Thanks
TRIP TO EGYPT, ISRAEL, ISTANBUL AND JORDAN
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 2 Hotels in Madrid Spain
- 3 Paris in black and white
- 4 First Trip to Europe
- 5 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 6 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 7 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 8 Need help with itinerary
- 9 Vicenza day trip - can we walk everywhere?
- 10 Where to rent a house for 1 or 2 months during summer in Europe
- 11 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 12 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 13 Grad Schools in London?
- 14 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 15 Cotswolds first time
- 16 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 17 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 18 Help! Need alternative to PORTOVENERE in late-September!
- 19 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 20 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 21 Ireland or Scotland
- 22 Anyone used London Connections to book an apartment in London?
- 23 From Denver to Virtuous
- 24 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 25 Off the beaten path in Italy