4 of us are planning a trip in Oct. 2007 - to Egypt, with a Nile cruise, Istanbul for 4 days, Israel tour for 9 days and 2-3 days in Jordan. Can anyone give us pointers on what to bring/pack, what to wear (we know mostly modest dress), things we should know and places not to miss, where not to go, or anything else? Would very much appreciate it. Thanks
TRIP TO EGYPT, ISRAEL, ISTANBUL AND JORDAN
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Photographer in Paris?
- 2 Athens jeweler recommendations?
- 3 Coffee in Paris - Article from teh NYT
- 4 See Batalha and Alcobaça while driving from Lisbon to Coimbra
- 5 How Much Did You Like Slovenia?
- 6 Late October Germany Itinerary--Any Feedback Welcome!
- 7 19 countries in a day
- 8 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 9 Finistère Base
- 10 24-Hour Layover in Hamburg
- 11 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 12 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 13 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 14 Greece in November - How's my Itinerary?
- 15 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 16 First visit to France in November
- 17 Traveling to Ireland and UK for 15 days
- 18 Hey Fodor's
- 19 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 20 Advice please...
- 21 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 22 Which hotel in London?
- 23 Official Italy Tourism Website
- 24 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 25 Restaurant recommendation for Milan