My boyfriend and I are going to France on a holiday in June. We arrive to CDG airport at 6.20am Sunday 16th June 13 and planning on getting the TGV down south. Does it only go as far as Avignon? Would we be best off renting a car from Avignon to get to Draguignan?
Does any one have any good tips on where to explore from Draguignan?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 2 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 3 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 4 Cordoba Overnight?
- 5 Any good apps for Amsterdam?
- 6 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 7 Can i camp anywhere in Iceland?
- 8 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 9 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 10 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 11 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 12 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 13 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 14 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 15 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 16 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 17 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 18 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 19 2 weeks Europe trip
- 20 Need Information about French Alps
- 21 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 22 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 23 Uffizi Phone Number
- 24 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 25 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia