My boyfriend and I are going to France on a holiday in June. We arrive to CDG airport at 6.20am Sunday 16th June 13 and planning on getting the TGV down south. Does it only go as far as Avignon? Would we be best off renting a car from Avignon to get to Draguignan?
Does any one have any good tips on where to explore from Draguignan?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another tipping question: concierges
- 2 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 3 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 4 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 5 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 6 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 7 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 8 Korean Messages
- 9 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 10 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 11 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 12 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 13 Budapest in December 2017
- 14 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 15 H10 Urquinaona Hotel in Barcelona
- 16 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 17 Acropolis Athens
- 18 5 Days in Switzerland
- 19 6-7 Days in France
- 20 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 21 We're here!
- 22 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 23 Getting to Bolivia
- 24 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 25 Rental Car for Day Trip from Antalya to Pamukkale/Hierapolis?