I am trying to plan the trip of a lifetime,for my girlfriend and I,but I don't have a clue where to start.I know we will be going to Croatia and would like to incorporate Greece and Turkey,also.Is there a travel agency that can make this happen?Any help would be very much appreciated.Also,any recommendations on what time of year?Anyone out there done this trip?Would love to hear all about it.Thanks.
trip to croatia,greece and turkey
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 2 Rome: Vatican to Tiburtina Station by bus?
- 3 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 4 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 5 A Week in Spain
- 6 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 7 Biarritz and San Sebastian in 1 Day?
- 8 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 9 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 10 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 11 I Got Tear Gassed In Pristina
- 12 Rocamaxour
- 13 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 14 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 15 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 16 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 17 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague
- 18 Travel from Budapest to Rovinj, Croatia
- 19 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 20 France in 2003
- 21 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested
- 22 Maratea
- 23 2 different itineraries
- 24 Insight coach tours of Italy & France
- 25 10 Day trip and want to see Rome - Florence - Cinque Terre - Venice