I am trying to plan the trip of a lifetime,for my girlfriend and I,but I don't have a clue where to start.I know we will be going to Croatia and would like to incorporate Greece and Turkey,also.Is there a travel agency that can make this happen?Any help would be very much appreciated.Also,any recommendations on what time of year?Anyone out there done this trip?Would love to hear all about it.Thanks.
trip to croatia,greece and turkey
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany Visa for conference
- 2 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 3 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 4 First Time Going to Europe
- 5 How long in Venice?
- 6 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 7 Message for Ackislander
- 8 Should I book train tickets before I arrive in Switzerland ?
- 9 I booked "Paris in Winter"
- 10 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 11 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 12 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 13 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 14 TGV Train Tickets/Passes
- 15 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 16 atm cards in Spain
- 17 Traditional food in Athens
- 18 Would it be less expensive to buy a SIM card for Italy?
- 19 Cotswolds village base
- 20 Outerwear France Beginning of September
- 21 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 22 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 23 No Time for Both...so...Segovia or Salamanca
- 24 White Christmas in the Alps for Aussie non-skiers
- 25 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks