I am trying to plan the trip of a lifetime,for my girlfriend and I,but I don't have a clue where to start.I know we will be going to Croatia and would like to incorporate Greece and Turkey,also.Is there a travel agency that can make this happen?Any help would be very much appreciated.Also,any recommendations on what time of year?Anyone out there done this trip?Would love to hear all about it.Thanks.
trip to croatia,greece and turkey
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 2 Hire car seville to lisbon
- 3 I need a haircut
- 4 Berlin to Salzburg in 2 weeks
- 5 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 6 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 7 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 8 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 9 We Need a Pact
- 10 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 11 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 12 german rail ticket question
- 13 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 14 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 15 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 16 flea markets in France
- 17 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 18 Italy vacation rental help
- 19 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 20 Monet in Normandy
- 21 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 22 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 23 Honeymooning in Europe
- 24 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 25 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip