so im a class rep for a group of about 400 people and were heading to budapest. Weve booked a nice party hostel, retox, and theyre offering us some planned nights out for a few extra fees. currently a bit worried about how much theyre charging and if its a fair price for the city.
so theres an All you can drink night for 5000 huf.
a jager train night with free entry but 4000 huf for five jager bombs
a boat trip for 6500 huf include the ride, a bottle of champagne and club entry.
are these prices reasonable?
if not any advice on where to go.
even some general attractions that we missed.
any good suggestions welcome
Also a clear breakdown of the price of drink in some of the pubs, clubs, bath parties. and the price of entry youd expect.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal and Spain Itinerary Suggestions
- 2 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 3 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 4 Eastern France - A TR in Pictures
- 5 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 6 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 7 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 8 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 9 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 10 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 11 House Hunting in France
- 12 English Countryside
- 13 Tour of Northern Italy
- 14 12 days itinerary - Netherland, Belgium & Germany
- 15 Cognac transportation?
- 16 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 17 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 18 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 19 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 20 Granada to Madrid
- 21 San Sebastian
- 22 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 23 Hotel in Vienna
- 24 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 25 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150