so im a class rep for a group of about 400 people and were heading to budapest. Weve booked a nice party hostel, retox, and theyre offering us some planned nights out for a few extra fees. currently a bit worried about how much theyre charging and if its a fair price for the city.
so theres an All you can drink night for 5000 huf.
a jager train night with free entry but 4000 huf for five jager bombs
a boat trip for 6500 huf include the ride, a bottle of champagne and club entry.
are these prices reasonable?
if not any advice on where to go.
even some general attractions that we missed.
any good suggestions welcome
Also a clear breakdown of the price of drink in some of the pubs, clubs, bath parties. and the price of entry youd expect.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Back from Paris
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 Summer Travel order
- 4 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 5 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 6 LIsbon
- 7 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 8 Corfu
- 9 Chios and Mesta Chios
- 10 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 11 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 12 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 13 International Flight Question
- 14 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 15 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 16 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 17 Trip suggestion
- 18 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 19 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 20 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 21 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 22 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 23 Dijon in December!
- 24 5 Day trip with wife & teens - Nice to Paris
- 25 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain