so im a class rep for a group of about 400 people and were heading to budapest. Weve booked a nice party hostel, retox, and theyre offering us some planned nights out for a few extra fees. currently a bit worried about how much theyre charging and if its a fair price for the city.
so theres an All you can drink night for 5000 huf.
a jager train night with free entry but 4000 huf for five jager bombs
a boat trip for 6500 huf include the ride, a bottle of champagne and club entry.
are these prices reasonable?
if not any advice on where to go.
even some general attractions that we missed.
any good suggestions welcome
Also a clear breakdown of the price of drink in some of the pubs, clubs, bath parties. and the price of entry youd expect.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 2 Switzerland
- 3 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 4 Visiting Zurich
- 5 Notes on St. Petersburg
- 6 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 7 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 8 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 9 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 10 Paris to Bordeaux
- 11 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 12 Iceland 3 day layover
- 13 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 14 Spanish Basque Country Itinerary?
- 15 London's Fastest Urban Zip Line in Europe!
- 16 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 17 Train travel
- 18 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 19 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 20 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 21 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 22 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 23 DVD burning software
- 24 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 25 Central London indoor swimming locations