so im a class rep for a group of about 400 people and were heading to budapest. Weve booked a nice party hostel, retox, and theyre offering us some planned nights out for a few extra fees. currently a bit worried about how much theyre charging and if its a fair price for the city.
so theres an All you can drink night for 5000 huf.
a jager train night with free entry but 4000 huf for five jager bombs
a boat trip for 6500 huf include the ride, a bottle of champagne and club entry.
are these prices reasonable?
if not any advice on where to go.
even some general attractions that we missed.
any good suggestions welcome
Also a clear breakdown of the price of drink in some of the pubs, clubs, bath parties. and the price of entry youd expect.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Apply,acquire,buy real register passport ,visa,IELTS & TOEFL, etc
- 2 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 3 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 4 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 5 Self drive tour companies
- 6 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 7 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 8 Vineyard recommendations near Piacenza? La Stoppa or Marchese Malaspina?
- 9 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 10 Italian lakes
- 11 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 12 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 13 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 14 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 15 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 16 Ideas for driving from Barcelona to Bordeaux
- 17 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 18 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 19 10 day Italy
- 20 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
- 21 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 22 Prague itinerary advice
- 23 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 24 Santorini lodging
- 25 Ireland