Hi fellow forum-members,
I have a trip planned in the following countries, but needed some expert advice on the itinerary being planned by me:
As of now the plan is to:
May 21: Arrive in Brussels from London.
May 21: roam around in Brussels
May 22: go to Brugges- day trip and back to brussles in the night
May 23: Train from brussels to Paris
May 23 & 24 in Paris
May 25: Train to Nice
May 25-26 & half May 27 in French Riviera
May 27 mid day take train to Italy
Ques I had about the trip details were:
a) Is Belgium worth 2 days? b) What are the places worth seeing in Brussels? c) I have been to amsterdam, so is Brugges really what it is hyped up to be? d) is it cheaper staying the night in Brugges or come back Brussels? e) should I be giving up one day in Belgium for an extra day in the Riviera? so which is better- Belgium (rather Brugges) or Riviera? or d 2-1/2 days in Riviera are good enough? f) what places should I do in the Riviera? Right now plan is half a day in Cannes, a day in Monaco & half a day in Nice? Do these places need more time? g) as it happens I would be in Monaco during the grand prix. not that I am great fan, but is the experience worth taking/ worth the money being spent? & last ques: h) Is Lido worth doing for the cost? or can be given a miss?
Thanks for your patience through my ambling on above. Hope to hear from experienced travellers
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 2 Poland to Austria In December
- 3 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 4 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 5 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 6 London GTG - early Oct are you available?
- 7 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 8 Suggestions for 3 greek islands
- 9 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 10 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 11 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 12 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 13 Norwegian Air?
- 14 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 15 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 16 Shorts in South of France?
- 17 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 18 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 19 Wine visits from Barcelona
- 20 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 21 bvlenci Could you answer some q's about le Marche from another poster?
- 22 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 23 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 24 Norway in a nutshell in Winter Itinerary
- 25 Barcelona rental for two couples??
Hi fellow forum-members,