Hi fellow forum-members,
I have a trip planned in the following countries, but needed some expert advice on the itinerary being planned by me:
As of now the plan is to:
May 21: Arrive in Brussels from London.
May 21: roam around in Brussels
May 22: go to Brugges- day trip and back to brussles in the night
May 23: Train from brussels to Paris
May 23 & 24 in Paris
May 25: Train to Nice
May 25-26 & half May 27 in French Riviera
May 27 mid day take train to Italy
Ques I had about the trip details were:
a) Is Belgium worth 2 days? b) What are the places worth seeing in Brussels? c) I have been to amsterdam, so is Brugges really what it is hyped up to be? d) is it cheaper staying the night in Brugges or come back Brussels? e) should I be giving up one day in Belgium for an extra day in the Riviera? so which is better- Belgium (rather Brugges) or Riviera? or d 2-1/2 days in Riviera are good enough? f) what places should I do in the Riviera? Right now plan is half a day in Cannes, a day in Monaco & half a day in Nice? Do these places need more time? g) as it happens I would be in Monaco during the grand prix. not that I am great fan, but is the experience worth taking/ worth the money being spent? & last ques: h) Is Lido worth doing for the cost? or can be given a miss?
Thanks for your patience through my ambling on above. Hope to hear from experienced travellers
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RER C to Versailles on Wed. - still a good option due to Paris strikes?
- 2 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 3 Sentimental Journey
- 4 A few last minute questions
- 5 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 6 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 7 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 8 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 9 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 10 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 11 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 12 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 13 Venice - Tour suggestions
- 14 Stay away from EF Tours
- 15 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 16 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 17 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 18 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 19 Is Mljet a reasonable substitute for Korcula?
- 20 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 21 Croatia: Zagreb to Dubrovnik HELP
- 22 Antwerp Tram
- 23 Trip report European honeymoon
- 24 Tour of La Scala, Milan
- 25 Day trip from Split to Hvar - to Stari Grad or Hvar City?
Hi fellow forum-members,