Hi fellow forum-members,
I have a trip planned in the following countries, but needed some expert advice on the itinerary being planned by me:
As of now the plan is to:
May 21: Arrive in Brussels from London.
May 21: roam around in Brussels
May 22: go to Brugges- day trip and back to brussles in the night
May 23: Train from brussels to Paris
May 23 & 24 in Paris
May 25: Train to Nice
May 25-26 & half May 27 in French Riviera
May 27 mid day take train to Italy
Ques I had about the trip details were:
a) Is Belgium worth 2 days? b) What are the places worth seeing in Brussels? c) I have been to amsterdam, so is Brugges really what it is hyped up to be? d) is it cheaper staying the night in Brugges or come back Brussels? e) should I be giving up one day in Belgium for an extra day in the Riviera? so which is better- Belgium (rather Brugges) or Riviera? or d 2-1/2 days in Riviera are good enough? f) what places should I do in the Riviera? Right now plan is half a day in Cannes, a day in Monaco & half a day in Nice? Do these places need more time? g) as it happens I would be in Monaco during the grand prix. not that I am great fan, but is the experience worth taking/ worth the money being spent? & last ques: h) Is Lido worth doing for the cost? or can be given a miss?
Thanks for your patience through my ambling on above. Hope to hear from experienced travellers
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 2 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 3 Trip Report: Scotland, Vienna, Prague, and Berlin (May/June 2017)
- 4 Iceland early december visit
- 5 Paris to Italy
- 6 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 7 God Save the Queen?
- 8 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 9 Spanish Medical Providers
- 10 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 11 8 Days in Spain
- 12 9 Days in Spain
- 13 Christmas in Dresden 2017
- 14 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 15 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 16 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 17 Milan or Turin
- 18 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 19 Barcelona alternative
- 20 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 21 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 22 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 23 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 24 Frankfurt to UK
- 25 Christmas Markets France/Germany
Hi fellow forum-members,