Hi fellow forum-members,
I have a trip planned in the following countries, but needed some expert advice on the itinerary being planned by me:
As of now the plan is to:
May 21: Arrive in Brussels from London.
May 21: roam around in Brussels
May 22: go to Brugges- day trip and back to brussles in the night
May 23: Train from brussels to Paris
May 23 & 24 in Paris
May 25: Train to Nice
May 25-26 & half May 27 in French Riviera
May 27 mid day take train to Italy
Ques I had about the trip details were:
a) Is Belgium worth 2 days? b) What are the places worth seeing in Brussels? c) I have been to amsterdam, so is Brugges really what it is hyped up to be? d) is it cheaper staying the night in Brugges or come back Brussels? e) should I be giving up one day in Belgium for an extra day in the Riviera? so which is better- Belgium (rather Brugges) or Riviera? or d 2-1/2 days in Riviera are good enough? f) what places should I do in the Riviera? Right now plan is half a day in Cannes, a day in Monaco & half a day in Nice? Do these places need more time? g) as it happens I would be in Monaco during the grand prix. not that I am great fan, but is the experience worth taking/ worth the money being spent? & last ques: h) Is Lido worth doing for the cost? or can be given a miss?
Thanks for your patience through my ambling on above. Hope to hear from experienced travellers
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 House Hunting in France
- 2 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 3 If you had to choose one......
- 4 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 5 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 6 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 7 Itinerary Tweaking
- 8 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 9 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 10 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 11 Ireland in April
- 12 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 13 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 14 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 15 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 16 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 17 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 18 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 19 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 20 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 21 Hiking in Austrian Alps?
- 22 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 23 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 24 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 25 3-4 days Netherland trip
Hi fellow forum-members,