Hi fellow forum-members,
I have a trip planned in the following countries, but needed some expert advice on the itinerary being planned by me:
As of now the plan is to:
May 21: Arrive in Brussels from London.
May 21: roam around in Brussels
May 22: go to Brugges- day trip and back to brussles in the night
May 23: Train from brussels to Paris
May 23 & 24 in Paris
May 25: Train to Nice
May 25-26 & half May 27 in French Riviera
May 27 mid day take train to Italy
Ques I had about the trip details were:
a) Is Belgium worth 2 days? b) What are the places worth seeing in Brussels? c) I have been to amsterdam, so is Brugges really what it is hyped up to be? d) is it cheaper staying the night in Brugges or come back Brussels? e) should I be giving up one day in Belgium for an extra day in the Riviera? so which is better- Belgium (rather Brugges) or Riviera? or d 2-1/2 days in Riviera are good enough? f) what places should I do in the Riviera? Right now plan is half a day in Cannes, a day in Monaco & half a day in Nice? Do these places need more time? g) as it happens I would be in Monaco during the grand prix. not that I am great fan, but is the experience worth taking/ worth the money being spent? & last ques: h) Is Lido worth doing for the cost? or can be given a miss?
Thanks for your patience through my ambling on above. Hope to hear from experienced travellers
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in SW Ireland, Killarney or Kenmare?
- 2 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 3 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 4 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 5 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 6 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 7 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 8 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 9 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 10 Porte de Vanves or Clignancourt
- 11 Short Trip in July
- 12 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 13 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 14 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 15 First trip to England & Ireland-9 days in August
- 16 current best wisdom on taxis from CDG to 17eme
- 17 Cell Phone Question
- 18 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 19 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 20 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 21 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 22 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 23 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 24 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 25 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
Hi fellow forum-members,