I am traveling to Bavaria in June 2015 with my husband and have already booked my flight tickets. I am flying from Mumbai, India into Munich.
Below is my schedule:
June 4,5- Munich
June 6,7,8- GaP with day trips to Mittenwald, Neuschwanstein Castle and Zugspitze
June 9,10- Hall in Tirol
June 11- Zell Am See
June 12- Hallstatt
June 13,14,15- Berchtesgaden
June 16,17,18- Vienna
Flying out of Vienna on June 19th Morning.
Need some help in understanding the implication of G7 Summit held between June 7-8 in Garmisch-P. Do I have to worry considerably about this summit? I am facing a hard time finding rooms during this time in hotels. Just called Zugspitze whether it will be open on June 7/8. They confirmed that it will remain open. Also, I am not interested in visiting the inside of N castle. I really don't want to re-schedule my trip!
Got to know about a Bilderberg conference held in Tyrol between June 9-14. However, it is not as big an event as G7.
Please suggest if there is a way to still shuffle my itinerary..eg- do Berchtesgaden first and then complete Bavaria towards the end of my trip? But that will mean going all the way back to Vienna..I am really confused
Appreciate your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 travel around Spain
- 2 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 3 Travel from Florence, Italy to Munich, Germany
- 4 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 5 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 6 Trip to Czech Republic, Austria and Italy
- 7 아시안카지노＼✽【((→ BXT88.ZE。AM ←))】＼슈퍼바카라【슈퍼카지노】
- 8 월드카지노＼✽【((→ BXT88.ZE。AM ←))】＼슈퍼바카라【슈퍼카지노】
- 9 타짜바카라＼✽【((→ BXT88.ZE。AM ←))】＼슈퍼바카라【슈퍼카지노】
- 10 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 11 Cash machines ATM
- 12 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 13 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 14 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 15 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 16 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 17 Charming areas to explore in London
- 18 Stu Tower
- 19 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 20 YIKES!
- 21 Drive from MXP to Lake Como (Moltrasio)
- 22 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 23 Madeira-anyone been recently?
- 24 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 25 Labor Day in Paris