I am traveling to Bavaria in June 2015 with my husband and have already booked my flight tickets. I am flying from Mumbai, India into Munich.
Below is my schedule:
June 4,5- Munich
June 6,7,8- GaP with day trips to Mittenwald, Neuschwanstein Castle and Zugspitze
June 9,10- Hall in Tirol
June 11- Zell Am See
June 12- Hallstatt
June 13,14,15- Berchtesgaden
June 16,17,18- Vienna
Flying out of Vienna on June 19th Morning.
Need some help in understanding the implication of G7 Summit held between June 7-8 in Garmisch-P. Do I have to worry considerably about this summit? I am facing a hard time finding rooms during this time in hotels. Just called Zugspitze whether it will be open on June 7/8. They confirmed that it will remain open. Also, I am not interested in visiting the inside of N castle. I really don't want to re-schedule my trip!
Got to know about a Bilderberg conference held in Tyrol between June 9-14. However, it is not as big an event as G7.
Please suggest if there is a way to still shuffle my itinerary..eg- do Berchtesgaden first and then complete Bavaria towards the end of my trip? But that will mean going all the way back to Vienna..I am really confused
Appreciate your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 2 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 3 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 4 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 5 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 6 Italy in a week
- 7 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 8 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 9 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 10 What are your favorite restaurants in Prague? (+itinerary critique)
- 11 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 12 first time for teens in spain-barcelona and where else?
- 13 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 14 My special places in Europe
- 15 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 16 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 17 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 18 Weather in Budapest in late September
- 19 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 20 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 21 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 22 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 23 Travelling with Vueling?
- 24 Night Bus?
- 25 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train