I am traveling to Bavaria in June 2015 with my husband and have already booked my flight tickets. I am flying from Mumbai, India into Munich.
Below is my schedule:
June 4,5- Munich
June 6,7,8- GaP with day trips to Mittenwald, Neuschwanstein Castle and Zugspitze
June 9,10- Hall in Tirol
June 11- Zell Am See
June 12- Hallstatt
June 13,14,15- Berchtesgaden
June 16,17,18- Vienna
Flying out of Vienna on June 19th Morning.
Need some help in understanding the implication of G7 Summit held between June 7-8 in Garmisch-P. Do I have to worry considerably about this summit? I am facing a hard time finding rooms during this time in hotels. Just called Zugspitze whether it will be open on June 7/8. They confirmed that it will remain open. Also, I am not interested in visiting the inside of N castle. I really don't want to re-schedule my trip!
Got to know about a Bilderberg conference held in Tyrol between June 9-14. However, it is not as big an event as G7.
Please suggest if there is a way to still shuffle my itinerary..eg- do Berchtesgaden first and then complete Bavaria towards the end of my trip? But that will mean going all the way back to Vienna..I am really confused
Appreciate your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 2 Last two nights of SW England trip
- 3 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 4 3 day trip to iceland
- 5 Azores v. north coastal Portugal-Best use of time between Lisbon and Porto
- 6 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 7 Alitala
- 8 Navigation Decouverte cards never expire; right? Wrong!
- 9 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 10 Copenhagen/Hamburg Trip Report September 2017
- 11 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 12 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 13 Rome or Venice first
- 14 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 15 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 16 celticmoon, a quick question
- 17 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 18 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 19 B&B in Ireland
- 20 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 21 Europe First Timers
- 22 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 23 Trains in Italy
- 24 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 25 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4