I am traveling to Bavaria in June 2015 with my husband and have already booked my flight tickets. I am flying from Mumbai, India into Munich.
Below is my schedule:
June 4,5- Munich
June 6,7,8- GaP with day trips to Mittenwald, Neuschwanstein Castle and Zugspitze
June 9,10- Hall in Tirol
June 11- Zell Am See
June 12- Hallstatt
June 13,14,15- Berchtesgaden
June 16,17,18- Vienna
Flying out of Vienna on June 19th Morning.
Need some help in understanding the implication of G7 Summit held between June 7-8 in Garmisch-P. Do I have to worry considerably about this summit? I am facing a hard time finding rooms during this time in hotels. Just called Zugspitze whether it will be open on June 7/8. They confirmed that it will remain open. Also, I am not interested in visiting the inside of N castle. I really don't want to re-schedule my trip!
Got to know about a Bilderberg conference held in Tyrol between June 9-14. However, it is not as big an event as G7.
Please suggest if there is a way to still shuffle my itinerary..eg- do Berchtesgaden first and then complete Bavaria towards the end of my trip? But that will mean going all the way back to Vienna..I am really confused
Appreciate your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 2 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 3 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 4 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 5 9 days and nights in Switzerland
- 6 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 7 Super Cover For Hertz
- 8 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 9 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 10 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 11 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 12 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 13 Hotel in Vienna
- 14 Baby Milk
- 15 French restaurants
- 16 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 17 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 18 5-day rpad trip from Toulouse that includes Lourdes
- 19 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 20 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 21 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 22 Granada to Madrid
- 23 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 24 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 25 Tour groups