I am traveling to Bavaria in June 2015 with my husband and have already booked my flight tickets. I am flying from Mumbai, India into Munich.
Below is my schedule:
June 4,5- Munich
June 6,7,8- GaP with day trips to Mittenwald, Neuschwanstein Castle and Zugspitze
June 9,10- Hall in Tirol
June 11- Zell Am See
June 12- Hallstatt
June 13,14,15- Berchtesgaden
June 16,17,18- Vienna
Flying out of Vienna on June 19th Morning.
Need some help in understanding the implication of G7 Summit held between June 7-8 in Garmisch-P. Do I have to worry considerably about this summit? I am facing a hard time finding rooms during this time in hotels. Just called Zugspitze whether it will be open on June 7/8. They confirmed that it will remain open. Also, I am not interested in visiting the inside of N castle. I really don't want to re-schedule my trip!
Got to know about a Bilderberg conference held in Tyrol between June 9-14. However, it is not as big an event as G7.
Please suggest if there is a way to still shuffle my itinerary..eg- do Berchtesgaden first and then complete Bavaria towards the end of my trip? But that will mean going all the way back to Vienna..I am really confused
Appreciate your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France Study Abroad
- 2 London is it worth it?
- 3 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 4 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 5 free international phone calls
- 6 Taxi from Heathrow Airport
- 7 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 8 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 9 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 10 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 11 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 12 Bergan Fjord.. 1 day
- 13 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 14 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 15 London 6 day itinerary
- 16 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 17 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 18 International drivers permit
- 19 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 20 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 21 Paris and Normandy
- 22 Sicily Beach Resort
- 23 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 24 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 25 Two days in Rome