We were thinking of flying into Amsterdam and out of Brussels in 2013. We would rent a car and try to see as much as we can in about a week or so.
We haven't decided when to go, but were thinking maybe June. Any suggestions on if that would be a good time to go weather wise?
Once we confirm the trip, I will probably ask for suggestions on hotels and places to visit.
trip to Amsterdam and Belgium in 2013
- 1 Which tour company would be best?
- 2 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 3 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 4 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 5 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square
- 6 Please, assure me that Turkey is safe...
- 7 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 8 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 9 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 10 Berchtesgaden & Salzburg
- 11 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 12 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 13 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 14 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 15 London at Xmas
- 16 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 17 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 18 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 19 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 20 BRITISH ISLES---GLOBUS TOURS
- 21 Motor Home North Italy Route Suggestions
- 22 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 23 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 24 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 25 Normandy on our own?