We were thinking of flying into Amsterdam and out of Brussels in 2013. We would rent a car and try to see as much as we can in about a week or so.
We haven't decided when to go, but were thinking maybe June. Any suggestions on if that would be a good time to go weather wise?
Once we confirm the trip, I will probably ask for suggestions on hotels and places to visit.
trip to Amsterdam and Belgium in 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 2 Amsterdam for a few hours, would you?
- 3 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 4 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 5 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 6 Transportation ticket in Athens
- 7 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 8 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 9 Internet or travel agent?
- 10 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 11 Paris and where else?
- 12 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 13 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 14 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 15 Neighbourhood for longer stay in Lisbon?
- 16 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 17 Aran Islands in wintertime
- 18 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 19 Beware Hotel Henry IV on Place Dauphine, Paris
- 20 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 21 Christmas windows in Paris
- 22 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 23 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 24 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 25 Autumn in Paris