We were thinking of flying into Amsterdam and out of Brussels in 2013. We would rent a car and try to see as much as we can in about a week or so.
We haven't decided when to go, but were thinking maybe June. Any suggestions on if that would be a good time to go weather wise?
Once we confirm the trip, I will probably ask for suggestions on hotels and places to visit.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 2 Amalfi vs Tuscany
- 3 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 4 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 5 The DCC scam is spreading
- 6 London Paris
- 7 Norwegian air
- 8 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 9 Meteora/Kalambaka advice
- 10 East of the Amalfi Coast - stay or day trip?
- 11 Luggage on trains/security?
- 12 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 13 Brussels Airport
- 14 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 15 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 16 Italy Itinerary Help!
- 17 Advance Booking for Spain
- 18 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 19 Shopping in Paris
- 20 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 21 10 nights in France
- 22 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 23 Croatia Itenerary
- 24 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 25 Santorini to Naples Advice