We were thinking of flying into Amsterdam and out of Brussels in 2013. We would rent a car and try to see as much as we can in about a week or so.
We haven't decided when to go, but were thinking maybe June. Any suggestions on if that would be a good time to go weather wise?
Once we confirm the trip, I will probably ask for suggestions on hotels and places to visit.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trains in Italy
- 2 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 3 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 4 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 5 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 6 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 7 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 8 Berlin
- 9 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 10 4 weeks entailing 1 wk Greece and 3 wks in Italy
- 11 Rome or Venice first
- 12 Europe First Timers
- 13 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 14 Apartment Montreux area
- 15 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 16 Rest in Peace, Colonel Chilcott
- 17 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 18 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 19 What to do? Free evenings in Prague and Vienna
- 20 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 21 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 22 how to get to Salzburg from Krakow
- 23 Lille Braderie 2017
- 24 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 25 Villa Honegg: an insider's tip for the Central Switzerland