We were thinking of flying into Amsterdam and out of Brussels in 2013. We would rent a car and try to see as much as we can in about a week or so.
We haven't decided when to go, but were thinking maybe June. Any suggestions on if that would be a good time to go weather wise?
Once we confirm the trip, I will probably ask for suggestions on hotels and places to visit.
trip to Amsterdam and Belgium in 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Help!
- 2 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 3 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 4 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 5 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 6 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 7 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 8 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 9 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 10 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 11 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 12 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 13 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 14 Street food in Turkey
- 15 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 16 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 17 Valencia Fallas GTG March 17th 1 pm Hotel Melia Plaza
- 18 Toulouse and beyond -
- 19 One week in Venice - trips
- 20 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 21 Scotland
- 22 9 days in turkey
- 23 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 24 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 25 UK for 12 days !