I will be arriving in Frankfurt on May 25th-Departing June 8th: There will be 4 adults on this trip. We will have a car: I have put some itenary together for some part of this trip. Would like your thoughts: Leave Frankfurt around 12:30 AM on May 25th headed toward Mosel valley. First stop would be Koblenz, spend some time there and move on, 2nd stop is Cochem, which I feel we will spend the night and might use this area as home base, not sure about this. May 26th: Next day start from Cochem,stop in Zell, then to Traben-Trabach, then to Bernkastel-Kues, then back to Cochem. May 27th Next day head straight to Trier then to Luxemberg. Leaving Luxembertg head toward a place to stay all night before going on to Black Forest. The over night stay could be in some cozy village in France(need suggestions) Not sure if I can cover this distance in these many days- May 28th arrive in Black Forest; Any suggestions for a central point in the Black Forest for 2 nights/3 days to visit. We like to ride horses, see farm lands, see waterfalls, love to see how the common folks live.
Trip through Germany, Luxemburg, Switzerland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 2 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 3 10-Hr Auto Tour o Lisbon,Portugal
- 4 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 5 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 6 Tour Belgium, the Netherlands and Switzerland On Line (Video + Stills)
- 7 Car travel within Regensburg during the Christmas season
- 8 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 9 Help with Italy itinerary (18 days: Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Amalfi?)
- 10 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 11 Best neighborhood for Rome?
- 12 Lucerne Switzerland
- 13 Tipping in the UK
- 14 A taste of Norway: Bergen and the fjords for four day
- 15 at what point should one get health insurance
- 16 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 17 Italy Travelogue, part I (Rome)
- 18 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 19 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 20 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 21 How many pairs of shoes would you bring for a EuroTrip?
- 22 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 23 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 24 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 25 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?