I will be arriving in Frankfurt on May 25th-Departing June 8th: There will be 4 adults on this trip. We will have a car: I have put some itenary together for some part of this trip. Would like your thoughts: Leave Frankfurt around 12:30 AM on May 25th headed toward Mosel valley. First stop would be Koblenz, spend some time there and move on, 2nd stop is Cochem, which I feel we will spend the night and might use this area as home base, not sure about this. May 26th: Next day start from Cochem,stop in Zell, then to Traben-Trabach, then to Bernkastel-Kues, then back to Cochem. May 27th Next day head straight to Trier then to Luxemberg. Leaving Luxembertg head toward a place to stay all night before going on to Black Forest. The over night stay could be in some cozy village in France(need suggestions) Not sure if I can cover this distance in these many days- May 28th arrive in Black Forest; Any suggestions for a central point in the Black Forest for 2 nights/3 days to visit. We like to ride horses, see farm lands, see waterfalls, love to see how the common folks live.
Trip through Germany, Luxemburg, Switzerland
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Chambermaid tipping
- 2 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 3 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 4 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 5 River cruises
- 6 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 7 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 8 7 days in Andalucia
- 9 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 10 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 11 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 12 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 13 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 14 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 15 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 16 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 17 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 18 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 19 Euro Train
- 20 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 21 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 22 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 23 London for Christmas
- 24 Belgium
- 25 Navigo Decouverte