we have spent magnificent 10 days on the Lofoten Islands last winter to enjoy the winter landscape and to see and photograph the northern lights once again.
I have posted a travelogue on my (non-commercial) website with lots of photos.
Our first trip to the North was in 2012 when we were able to experience the northern lights the first time. Be careful, they are addictive!!
Here is the link to our trip report 2012:
I hope you enjoy reading and viewing the pictures.
Any feedback is greatly appreciated.
Trip reports - Norway: chasing the northern lights
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 2 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 3 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 4 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 5 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 6 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 7 All Set To Go!!
- 8 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 9 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 10 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 11 Renfe planning strike December 26th
- 12 Ireland, Honeymoon, early June 2015, active couple
- 13 22 year olds in Europe
- 14 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 15 Granada
- 16 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 17 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 18 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 19 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 20 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 21 Coffee in Naples
- 22 A Sardinia trip report
- 23 First time Ireland trip
- 24 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 25 Favorite place for morning espresso or cappucino in Venice