we have spent magnificent 10 days on the Lofoten Islands last winter to enjoy the winter landscape and to see and photograph the northern lights once again.
I have posted a travelogue on my (non-commercial) website with lots of photos.
Our first trip to the North was in 2012 when we were able to experience the northern lights the first time. Be careful, they are addictive!!
Here is the link to our trip report 2012:
I hope you enjoy reading and viewing the pictures.
Any feedback is greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Danube Germany or Hungary
- 2 3 days in Amsterdam, arriving on King's Day - Need advice
- 3 Freiburg to Zell am See
- 4 Day trip from Vienna (Prague, Budapest, Britislava, Salzburg)
- 5 toarmina or cefalu
- 6 KNOWL and/or CHARTWELL in Kent from London by train?
- 7 Sankt Goar to Cologne
- 8 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 9 Modica or Noto? So difficult to decide!
- 10 Greek language app for Microsoft phone?
- 11 Family vacay in Europe
- 12 Where can I buy Euro night train tickets with e tickets?
- 13 Geneva to Munich
- 14 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 15 Itinerary Help For Switzerland And Lakes Region Of Italy
- 16 Cordoba or Granada?
- 17 Swiss Pass upgrade for a route
- 18 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 19 San Vito Lo Capo or Terrassini
- 20 Help with hotel choice in BRUGES please!!
- 21 Path of the gods.
- 22 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 23 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 24 Santorini
- 25 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
Trip reports - Norway: chasing the northern lights