we have spent magnificent 10 days on the Lofoten Islands last winter to enjoy the winter landscape and to see and photograph the northern lights once again.
I have posted a travelogue on my (non-commercial) website with lots of photos.
Our first trip to the North was in 2012 when we were able to experience the northern lights the first time. Be careful, they are addictive!!
Here is the link to our trip report 2012:
I hope you enjoy reading and viewing the pictures.
Any feedback is greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 2 road trip through scotland
- 3 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 4 Poland to Austria In December
- 5 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 6 Requesting information about Flytolake/Lariobus
- 7 Agriturismo or small hotel between Milan & Cinque Terre
- 8 Thinking about the Fjords
- 9 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 10 Globus Iberian Tour
- 11 Where to eat in Rome?
- 12 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 13 Alsace to Austria?
- 14 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 15 base for Andalucia
- 16 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 17 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 18 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 19 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 20 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 21 Driving in Southern Italy - outside the beaten track
- 22 barcelona neighborhood
- 23 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 24 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 25 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
Trip reports - Norway: chasing the northern lights