we have spent magnificent 10 days on the Lofoten Islands last winter to enjoy the winter landscape and to see and photograph the northern lights once again.
I have posted a travelogue on my (non-commercial) website with lots of photos.
Our first trip to the North was in 2012 when we were able to experience the northern lights the first time. Be careful, they are addictive!!
Here is the link to our trip report 2012:
I hope you enjoy reading and viewing the pictures.
Any feedback is greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 2 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 3 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 4 Day trips around Vienna
- 5 No Periods in British Written English!
- 6 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 7 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 8 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 9 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 10 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 11 Praiano hotel question
- 12 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 13 First time in Bulgaria
- 14 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 15 Killarney
- 16 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 17 Rouen Tour Companies
- 18 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 19 Madrid/Lisbon
- 20 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 21 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 22 Rome-Itinerary
- 23 Walking itinerary in England?
- 24 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 25 2 weeks in Southern Ireland
Trip reports - Norway: chasing the northern lights