we have spent magnificent 10 days on the Lofoten Islands last winter to enjoy the winter landscape and to see and photograph the northern lights once again.
I have posted a travelogue on my (non-commercial) website with lots of photos.
Our first trip to the North was in 2012 when we were able to experience the northern lights the first time. Be careful, they are addictive!!
Here is the link to our trip report 2012:
I hope you enjoy reading and viewing the pictures.
Any feedback is greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nice-Barcelona-Valencia
- 2 Barcelona and Paris with Wine In-between
- 3 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 4 Comments on possible day trips fromSt Remy de Provence
- 5 Amafi to Naples - private driver? Other options?
- 6 5 days in switzerland
- 7 Viking Ship Museums and Open Air Museums
- 8 Antwerp Tram
- 9 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?
- 10 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 11 Passport 6-month validity requirement is for ENTRY date, not exit, right?
- 12 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 13 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 14 Transportation for students btw Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Prague, Krakow
- 15 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 16 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 17 Train tickets from Switzerland to Venice and back with Swiss Travel Pass
- 18 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 19 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 20 TAP airlines & other questions
- 21 Netflix and Hulu
- 22 Restaurant Recommendations in Rome
- 23 Paris hotels
- 24 traveling to stockholm with four kids (11)
- 25 Florence with 11 & 13 year old
Trip reports - Norway: chasing the northern lights