A long time wish at last came true when I visited the Netherlands in April last year to see the tulips in full bloom. They were all that I dreamed of!! We also managed to pack in a quite a few visits to art museums..I have written a complete trip report which you can find at www.sujablogs.blogger.com ; if you have the intention of making such a trip in the future, it may well interest you.
Trip Report: Tulip season in the Netherlands
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 2 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 3 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 4 nearby cities to london
- 5 How to change college, after obtaining French visa?
- 6 Honeymoon Villa rental - Santorini or Mykonos
- 7 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 8 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 9 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 10 Swiss rail passes
- 11 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 12 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 13 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 14 Discover Greece On Line (Video + Stills)
- 15 Augsburg with kids
- 16 train to Vernon France
- 17 Car service w/ baby car seat: London & Paris
- 18 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 19 Hotel in Venice
- 20 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 21 Getting married planning 6-8 week honeymoon in Europe & need YOUR advice!
- 22 A drive in Europe
- 23 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 24 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 25 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes