I recently posted a Bruges trip report on my blog and thought I would share it with the Forum.
We did an easy overnight from Paris via train. The canals, history, shopping and beer make Bruges a wonderful destination that we heartily recommend. We stayed near Markt Square which made everything walkable. Unfortunately I can't recommend our hotel. It was a bit too basic for us (and we're not high-end travelers!) but at least the location was good.
The boat ride on the canal was well worth the time and a wonderful way to get a sense of the city. It will work up a healthy appetite for a beer - and I can recommend a stop at Bierbrasserie Cambrinus where the house beer is the best on earth! To my great surprise, every meal was excellent and affordable.
There is more detail in the two blog posts - the upshot: I loved Bruges and it was well worth the time and effort to stop there!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 사설배팅사이트 ¶¤¶ ZVZ78、COM ¶¤¶ 【코드: ddr77】메이저놀이터추천
- 2 바카라사이트＼【HOT424、COM】＼클럽바카라
- 3 바카라사이트＼【HOT424、COM】＼홍콩바카라
- 4 강원랜드친구들▷∥▷∥NOLZA007。CｏM▷∥▷∥골드포커사이트
- 5 바카라사이트＼【HOT424、COM】＼공항바카라
- 6 Best of Norway
- 7 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 8 Brussels, Belgium
- 9 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel
- 10 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
- 11 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 12 Where to stay in Sorrento/Positano area with family of 5?
- 13 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 14 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 15 Need suggestions for great restaurants in Gstaad and the Bernese Oberland
- 16 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 17 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 18 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 19 Train up the Jungfrau
- 20 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 21 Charming areas to explore in London
- 22 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 23 London Itinerary - 4.5 days
- 24 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 25 Lovely Luxembourg!