We spent three weeks in October/November exploring Munich, Berlin, Hamburg, Amsterdam and Berlin. Other trip reports via Fodors were really instrumental in helping us plan our trip.
I thought I would share some of our favourites as a thank you to the Fodors community.
I'm starting with Munich but will include the other cities as I finish the write ups.
Here is my post on Munich:
Here is the post on our favourite foodie spots in Munich. All of these are on the cheap/affordable side.
Feel free to fire any questions my way. I hope some of what I learnt can help someone else plan their trip.
(There are lots of photos so I thought it would be better to share the links.)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 2 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 3 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 4 Trains in Alps and UK
- 5 Switzerland
- 6 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 7 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 8 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 9 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 10 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 11 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 12 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 13 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 14 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 15 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 16 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 17 CDG airport and connection time
- 18 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 19 Travelogue: Norway with kids (Bergen & Fjord)
- 20 Travelogue: Sweden with kids
- 21 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 22 Dash to Sicily January Advice hel....
- 23 If you had to choose one......
- 24 Where to buy Saffron?
- 25 EATING IN LISBON..first visit