We spent three weeks in October/November exploring Munich, Berlin, Hamburg, Amsterdam and Berlin. Other trip reports via Fodors were really instrumental in helping us plan our trip.
I thought I would share some of our favourites as a thank you to the Fodors community.
I'm starting with Munich but will include the other cities as I finish the write ups.
Here is my post on Munich:
Here is the post on our favourite foodie spots in Munich. All of these are on the cheap/affordable side.
Feel free to fire any questions my way. I hope some of what I learnt can help someone else plan their trip.
(There are lots of photos so I thought it would be better to share the links.)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 2 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 3 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 4 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 5 One night in the Dolomites
- 6 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 7 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 8 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 9 Airport Transit Visa
- 10 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 11 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 12 Where in Greece
- 13 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 14 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 15 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 16 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 17 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 18 Vatican tour
- 19 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 20 Day in Capri
- 21 alcazar question and seville advice
- 22 TSA Precheck
- 23 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 24 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 25 First visit to London