It has been a while since my last update and I’m still working on trip reports from Washington DC, Seoul in Korea, Bali in Indonesia and Courmayeur in Italy – but at the moment I have finished a trip report from my home country Norway. My wife Nikki and I have been on two trips to the beautiful Hardanger region in west Norway and here is the trip report http://gardkarlsen.com/Trolltunga_Norway_trip_report.htm . You can find more photos from the trips on http://gardkarlsen.com/Hardanger_Norway_photos.htm .
This is not the place you go if you want an urban getaway but it is a great place to go if you like beautiful landscapes, breathtaking fjords, high mountains and roaring waterfalls! Our main goal on this trip was to trek/climb to the amazing Trolltunga – you get quite a view from this place as you can see from this photo: http://gardkarlsen.com/Hardanger/Nikki_Gard_Trolltunga_jump.JPG
Get in touch if you have any questions or comments and happy travels to you all in the future.
Trip report from Hardanger in Norway
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 2 Matera and Puglia by public transportation: Bus, train, driver
- 3 Mama Mia Italy!
- 4 Interesting Article About Capitaine Train
- 5 Travel sim with Free Incoming
- 6 Ireland driving vacation
- 7 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 8 Questions on Cork and Another Irish Town Suggestion!
- 9 Late night train from Prague
- 10 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 11 Bike touring in France
- 12 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 13 Theater in London
- 14 Does this sound feasible?
- 15 Is it okay to wear a US service hat?
- 16 Tour Group Operators
- 17 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 18 Islands in mid October
- 19 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 20 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 21 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 22 Trip to Venice and Athens, with a cruise through Croatia and Greece
- 23 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 24 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 25 Dordogne in October