It has been a while since my last update and I’m still working on trip reports from Washington DC, Seoul in Korea, Bali in Indonesia and Courmayeur in Italy – but at the moment I have finished a trip report from my home country Norway. My wife Nikki and I have been on two trips to the beautiful Hardanger region in west Norway and here is the trip report http://gardkarlsen.com/Trolltunga_Norway_trip_report.htm . You can find more photos from the trips on http://gardkarlsen.com/Hardanger_Norway_photos.htm .
This is not the place you go if you want an urban getaway but it is a great place to go if you like beautiful landscapes, breathtaking fjords, high mountains and roaring waterfalls! Our main goal on this trip was to trek/climb to the amazing Trolltunga – you get quite a view from this place as you can see from this photo: http://gardkarlsen.com/Hardanger/Nikki_Gard_Trolltunga_jump.JPG
Get in touch if you have any questions or comments and happy travels to you all in the future.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Obtaining Swiss francs in Switzerland
- 2 short trip klon to koblenz
- 3 Tour Egypt
- 4 Overnight in Obidos or Nazare?
- 5 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 6 Interesting new site in Utrecht
- 7 Need help with Switzerland and Italy iterinary
- 8 Ann Frank House
- 9 Turkey Draft Itinerary
- 10 What company to rent a AUTOMATIC car in France?
- 11 Barcelona sites: attire
- 12 Cheap buses in Germany/Austria
- 13 Travelling from Marseille Airport into the city
- 14 Day trip suggestions from Beaune, France & Burgundy
- 15 My northern Italy itinerary - your comments are appreciated!
- 16 CapitaineTrain.com again !!!!!
- 17 Interlaken vs. Lucern vs. Zurich
- 18 London to Edinburgh transportation
- 19 Umbria/Tuscany/Le Marche villa suggestions for large group
- 20 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 21 Barcelona Itinerary
- 22 Castle Hunters on HGTV - anyone watch?
- 23 London(ish) calling. 33C at 10:00am!
- 24 What train pass for Paris?
- 25 Travel tips for Budapest-July 2016