It has been a while since my last update and I’m still working on trip reports from Washington DC, Seoul in Korea, Bali in Indonesia and Courmayeur in Italy – but at the moment I have finished a trip report from my home country Norway. My wife Nikki and I have been on two trips to the beautiful Hardanger region in west Norway and here is the trip report http://gardkarlsen.com/Trolltunga_Norway_trip_report.htm . You can find more photos from the trips on http://gardkarlsen.com/Hardanger_Norway_photos.htm .
This is not the place you go if you want an urban getaway but it is a great place to go if you like beautiful landscapes, breathtaking fjords, high mountains and roaring waterfalls! Our main goal on this trip was to trek/climb to the amazing Trolltunga – you get quite a view from this place as you can see from this photo: http://gardkarlsen.com/Hardanger/Nikki_Gard_Trolltunga_jump.JPG
Get in touch if you have any questions or comments and happy travels to you all in the future.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 2 Italian Honeymoon - But How!?!?
- 3 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 4 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 5 No Periods in British Written English!
- 6 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 7 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 8 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 9 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 10 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 11 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 12 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 13 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 14 Day trips around Vienna
- 15 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 16 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 17 Praiano hotel question
- 18 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 19 First time in Bulgaria
- 20 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 21 Killarney
- 22 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 23 Rouen Tour Companies
- 24 Madrid/Lisbon
- 25 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?