It has been a while since my last update and I’m still working on trip reports from Washington DC, Seoul in Korea, Bali in Indonesia and Courmayeur in Italy – but at the moment I have finished a trip report from my home country Norway. My wife Nikki and I have been on two trips to the beautiful Hardanger region in west Norway and here is the trip report http://gardkarlsen.com/Trolltunga_Norway_trip_report.htm . You can find more photos from the trips on http://gardkarlsen.com/Hardanger_Norway_photos.htm .
This is not the place you go if you want an urban getaway but it is a great place to go if you like beautiful landscapes, breathtaking fjords, high mountains and roaring waterfalls! Our main goal on this trip was to trek/climb to the amazing Trolltunga – you get quite a view from this place as you can see from this photo: http://gardkarlsen.com/Hardanger/Nikki_Gard_Trolltunga_jump.JPG
Get in touch if you have any questions or comments and happy travels to you all in the future.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 월드카지노╲✫门╱Ｅｄｃｓ７．ｃｏｍ월드카지노
- 2 다모아카지노╲✫门╱Ｅｄｃｓ７．ｃｏｍ다모아카지노
- 3 모바일카지노╲✫门╱Ｅｄｃｓ７．ｃｏｍ모바일카지노
- 4 Barcelona, Seville, Granada Itinerary
- 5 Barcelona with Teens
- 6 Modifying car rental for new destination
- 7 Should I buy Italy/France flight with Award Miles?!
- 8 Trip Report Western Crete, Paros and Naxos 2015
- 9 10-day Itinerary Shannon to Southwest and West Ireland
- 10 1 more city to visit in Spain
- 11 Car rental in Oxford, UK
- 12 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
- 13 Romantic hotel in venice
- 14 Is this a good locatiuon and hotel for first time Paris tourists?
- 15 10 days in Spain
- 16 Driving to Cesky Krumlov
- 17 May or September?
- 18 Getting to Cinque Terre from Croatia
- 19 Florence Airport Car Rental Return - Recent Experiences?
- 20 Approx cost of taxi between Sorrento and Positano
- 21 Itinerary Malaga - Tarifa
- 22 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 23 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 24 Need last minute rental in Amsterdam
- 25 Tour recommendation in Newcastle/Gateshead