It has been a while since my last update and I’m still working on trip reports from Washington DC, Seoul in Korea, Bali in Indonesia and Courmayeur in Italy – but at the moment I have finished a trip report from my home country Norway. My wife Nikki and I have been on two trips to the beautiful Hardanger region in west Norway and here is the trip report http://gardkarlsen.com/Trolltunga_Norway_trip_report.htm . You can find more photos from the trips on http://gardkarlsen.com/Hardanger_Norway_photos.htm .
This is not the place you go if you want an urban getaway but it is a great place to go if you like beautiful landscapes, breathtaking fjords, high mountains and roaring waterfalls! Our main goal on this trip was to trek/climb to the amazing Trolltunga – you get quite a view from this place as you can see from this photo: http://gardkarlsen.com/Hardanger/Nikki_Gard_Trolltunga_jump.JPG
Get in touch if you have any questions or comments and happy travels to you all in the future.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 fear of driving in rome!
- 2 Italy trains question
- 3 London, guided tours vs "do it oursleves"
- 4 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 5 Best/Most Scenic Route to Annecy, France from Amsterdam
- 6 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 7 Le Marche, Italy
- 8 Where to stay in Italy for a month in Oct/Nov
- 9 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 10 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 11 Need help identifying something in Barcelona
- 12 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 13 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 14 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 15 European Championship
- 16 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 17 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 18 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 19 Our Amalfi Coast Adventure—Orlando to Dublin to Naples to Praiano
- 20 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 21 Two nights with kids in Normandy/Brittany
- 22 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)
- 23 Bellissimo Rome, Amalfi Coast, Florence and Caserta: Our wonderful trip
- 24 Scotland--transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh city center
- 25 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end