It has been a while since my last update and I’m still working on trip reports from Washington DC, Seoul in Korea, Bali in Indonesia and Courmayeur in Italy – but at the moment I have finished a trip report from my home country Norway. My wife Nikki and I have been on two trips to the beautiful Hardanger region in west Norway and here is the trip report http://gardkarlsen.com/Trolltunga_Norway_trip_report.htm . You can find more photos from the trips on http://gardkarlsen.com/Hardanger_Norway_photos.htm .
This is not the place you go if you want an urban getaway but it is a great place to go if you like beautiful landscapes, breathtaking fjords, high mountains and roaring waterfalls! Our main goal on this trip was to trek/climb to the amazing Trolltunga – you get quite a view from this place as you can see from this photo: http://gardkarlsen.com/Hardanger/Nikki_Gard_Trolltunga_jump.JPG
Get in touch if you have any questions or comments and happy travels to you all in the future.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland travel passport question
- 2 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 3 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 4 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 5 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 6 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 7 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 8 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 9 Biarritz family holiday
- 10 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 11 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 12 Bernina Express mid-March
- 13 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 14 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 15 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 16 Ireland hotel questions
- 17 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 18 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 19 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 20 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 21 Revised itinerary for italy
- 22 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 23 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 24 where to stay in London?
- 25 Marksburg Castle Transport Question