It has been a while since my last update and I’m still working on trip reports from Washington DC, Seoul in Korea, Bali in Indonesia and Courmayeur in Italy – but at the moment I have finished a trip report from my home country Norway. My wife Nikki and I have been on two trips to the beautiful Hardanger region in west Norway and here is the trip report http://gardkarlsen.com/Trolltunga_Norway_trip_report.htm . You can find more photos from the trips on http://gardkarlsen.com/Hardanger_Norway_photos.htm .
This is not the place you go if you want an urban getaway but it is a great place to go if you like beautiful landscapes, breathtaking fjords, high mountains and roaring waterfalls! Our main goal on this trip was to trek/climb to the amazing Trolltunga – you get quite a view from this place as you can see from this photo: http://gardkarlsen.com/Hardanger/Nikki_Gard_Trolltunga_jump.JPG
Get in touch if you have any questions or comments and happy travels to you all in the future.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 2 8 day trip from Denmark to Austria and Switzerland
- 3 First time in Greece
- 4 Please critique my itinerary
- 5 Freiburg to Zell am See
- 6 Modica or Noto? So difficult to decide!
- 7 Cornwall to Edinburgh in 25 days ????
- 8 Reservations needed for Frankfurt->Offenburg train?
- 9 KNOWL and/or CHARTWELL in Kent from London by train?
- 10 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 11 3 days in Amsterdam, arriving on King's Day - Need advice
- 12 2 Days in Bologna
- 13 Need help with 2.5 days Rome itinerary
- 14 16 days loop Venice to Venice
- 15 What's your favorite indoor passage In Paris?
- 16 Shipping wine from Italy to Massachusetts
- 17 Ireland with teen daughter
- 18 One day Ephesus tour Company
- 19 Itinerary help needed for month in France.
- 20 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 21 toarmina or cefalu
- 22 Danube Germany or Hungary
- 23 London Pass or No?
- 24 Day trip from Vienna (Prague, Budapest, Britislava, Salzburg)
- 25 Sankt Goar to Cologne