It has been a while since my last update and I’m still working on trip reports from Washington DC, Seoul in Korea, Bali in Indonesia and Courmayeur in Italy – but at the moment I have finished a trip report from my home country Norway. My wife Nikki and I have been on two trips to the beautiful Hardanger region in west Norway and here is the trip report http://gardkarlsen.com/Trolltunga_Norway_trip_report.htm . You can find more photos from the trips on http://gardkarlsen.com/Hardanger_Norway_photos.htm .
This is not the place you go if you want an urban getaway but it is a great place to go if you like beautiful landscapes, breathtaking fjords, high mountains and roaring waterfalls! Our main goal on this trip was to trek/climb to the amazing Trolltunga – you get quite a view from this place as you can see from this photo: http://gardkarlsen.com/Hardanger/Nikki_Gard_Trolltunga_jump.JPG
Get in touch if you have any questions or comments and happy travels to you all in the future.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Reserving ferry tickets Greece during high season
- 2 "Free" walking tours--what to tip guide
- 3 September Mediterranean Honeymoon
- 4 3 weeks in Sardinia
- 5 Another Visit to London
- 6 Questions about regionale trains
- 7 Finalizing Itinerary
- 8 Advice on what to visit in Slovenia
- 9 Buying a SIM in Spain and using it in Italy, France and the UK also
- 10 Overnight Layover -London
- 11 Day tour of Portofino and Cinque Terre
- 12 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 13 Vienna Favorites
- 14 15 nights in Italy
- 15 Italy Itinerary Feedback wanted!
- 16 Rental car in Italy
- 17 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 18 Tips for Papal Audience this July?
- 19 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 20 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 21 Madrid to Paris by car in January 2016
- 22 5 top Scams in Paris
- 23 Malaga Train Station Car Drop off
- 24 Locations of apartment in Seville
- 25 French Prem Train Fares