It has been a while since my last update and I’m still working on trip reports from Washington DC, Seoul in Korea, Bali in Indonesia and Courmayeur in Italy – but at the moment I have finished a trip report from my home country Norway. My wife Nikki and I have been on two trips to the beautiful Hardanger region in west Norway and here is the trip report http://gardkarlsen.com/Trolltunga_Norway_trip_report.htm . You can find more photos from the trips on http://gardkarlsen.com/Hardanger_Norway_photos.htm .
This is not the place you go if you want an urban getaway but it is a great place to go if you like beautiful landscapes, breathtaking fjords, high mountains and roaring waterfalls! Our main goal on this trip was to trek/climb to the amazing Trolltunga – you get quite a view from this place as you can see from this photo: http://gardkarlsen.com/Hardanger/Nikki_Gard_Trolltunga_jump.JPG
Get in touch if you have any questions or comments and happy travels to you all in the future.
Trip report from Hardanger in Norway
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 flights from San Francisco to Germany
- 2 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 3 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 4 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 5 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 6 Eiffel tower tickets
- 7 4-6 weeks
- 8 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 9 Venice Banning Fodors
- 10 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 11 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 12 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 13 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 14 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 15 Rome---August and September
- 16 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 17 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 18 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 19 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 20 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United
- 21 France, Italy and Greec
- 22 2 week trip - Amsterdam - Berlin - Munich -Prague
- 23 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 24 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 25 South of France November Trip Report