It has been a while since my last update and I’m still working on trip reports from Washington DC, Seoul in Korea, Bali in Indonesia and Courmayeur in Italy – but at the moment I have finished a trip report from my home country Norway. My wife Nikki and I have been on two trips to the beautiful Hardanger region in west Norway and here is the trip report http://gardkarlsen.com/Trolltunga_Norway_trip_report.htm . You can find more photos from the trips on http://gardkarlsen.com/Hardanger_Norway_photos.htm .
This is not the place you go if you want an urban getaway but it is a great place to go if you like beautiful landscapes, breathtaking fjords, high mountains and roaring waterfalls! Our main goal on this trip was to trek/climb to the amazing Trolltunga – you get quite a view from this place as you can see from this photo: http://gardkarlsen.com/Hardanger/Nikki_Gard_Trolltunga_jump.JPG
Get in touch if you have any questions or comments and happy travels to you all in the future.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wroclaw & Krakow, Poland
- 2 Rental car pick up (Venice) and drop off (Florence) question
- 3 Italy in 3 days
- 4 9 days in Austria. Vienna plus 4 days w/car, Salzburg, then train back
- 5 Segovia Hotel
- 6 Travel to London/Paris/Rome
- 7 Civray (Charente) in France worth visiting?
- 8 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 9 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 10 Day trip to Pompeii from Napoli
- 11 EMERGENCY: Husband stuck in France without Green Card to return to USA
- 12 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 13 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 14 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 15 Brussels - the Netherlands day trip, where to go?
- 16 Spain in February or March
- 17 Exploring Tusany
- 18 Experienced Paris-philes: what neighborhood do you prefer to stay in?
- 19 Is this too much? 10 days in Italy
- 20 Train/Subway Questions
- 21 honeymoon in italy and croatia
- 22 Car and Driver in Italy
- 23 Paris hotels
- 24 The cathedral of Amiens in color
- 25 No cars/taxis in Paris...at all....9/27