It has been a while since my last update and I’m still working on trip reports from Washington DC, Seoul in Korea, Bali in Indonesia and Courmayeur in Italy – but at the moment I have finished a trip report from my home country Norway. My wife Nikki and I have been on two trips to the beautiful Hardanger region in west Norway and here is the trip report http://gardkarlsen.com/Trolltunga_Norway_trip_report.htm . You can find more photos from the trips on http://gardkarlsen.com/Hardanger_Norway_photos.htm .
This is not the place you go if you want an urban getaway but it is a great place to go if you like beautiful landscapes, breathtaking fjords, high mountains and roaring waterfalls! Our main goal on this trip was to trek/climb to the amazing Trolltunga – you get quite a view from this place as you can see from this photo: http://gardkarlsen.com/Hardanger/Nikki_Gard_Trolltunga_jump.JPG
Get in touch if you have any questions or comments and happy travels to you all in the future.
Trip report from Hardanger in Norway
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 2 Where to stay 2 nights in la Céré France?
- 3 European Backpacking
- 4 Sea side in Italy
- 5 Renting a car after train to Florence
- 6 Help! Itinerary suggestion for 35 days in Italy and France.
- 7 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 8 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 9 2 week Europe trip adivce
- 10 Small town /village within an hour of Dublin Airport
- 11 Spain in 17 days
- 12 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 13 Booking Engines You trust?
- 14 Spain in 17 days
- 15 Amalfi, Capri, Sicily, Sardinia, or croatia
- 16 Does ticket to Delacroix allow entry to Louvre?
- 17 April long weekend - Munich v Innsbruck v Salzburg
- 18 Where should we go in early- to mid-May: Spain, Greece, Croatia?
- 19 Insight on budgeting
- 20 Our first trip to Europe
- 21 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 22 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 23 11 Days in Spain Itinerary - Feedback Appreciated!
- 24 Still at a loss for best place to stop on Pyrenees Road trip.
- 25 Mediterranean/Provence, February - March 2016