It has been a while since my last update and I’m still working on trip reports from Washington DC, Seoul in Korea, Bali in Indonesia and Courmayeur in Italy – but at the moment I have finished a trip report from my home country Norway. My wife Nikki and I have been on two trips to the beautiful Hardanger region in west Norway and here is the trip report http://gardkarlsen.com/Trolltunga_Norway_trip_report.htm . You can find more photos from the trips on http://gardkarlsen.com/Hardanger_Norway_photos.htm .
This is not the place you go if you want an urban getaway but it is a great place to go if you like beautiful landscapes, breathtaking fjords, high mountains and roaring waterfalls! Our main goal on this trip was to trek/climb to the amazing Trolltunga – you get quite a view from this place as you can see from this photo: http://gardkarlsen.com/Hardanger/Nikki_Gard_Trolltunga_jump.JPG
Get in touch if you have any questions or comments and happy travels to you all in the future.
Trip report from Hardanger in Norway
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 2 Ireland / N Ireland Chauffer/Guide
- 3 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 4 1 week in the Cyclades
- 5 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 6 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 7 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 8 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 9 Ireland / N Ireland clothing recommendations
- 10 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 11 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 12 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 13 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 14 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 15 Schengen Visa Rules
- 16 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 17 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 18 Small Towns Spain(Catalonia,LaRioja,Navarra,Basque)w/ trip to Bordeaux
- 19 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 20 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 21 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 22 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 23 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 24 Is my plan ok
- 25 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released