It has been a while since my last update and I’m still working on trip reports from Washington DC, Seoul in Korea, Bali in Indonesia and Courmayeur in Italy – but at the moment I have finished a trip report from my home country Norway. My wife Nikki and I have been on two trips to the beautiful Hardanger region in west Norway and here is the trip report http://gardkarlsen.com/Trolltunga_Norway_trip_report.htm . You can find more photos from the trips on http://gardkarlsen.com/Hardanger_Norway_photos.htm .
This is not the place you go if you want an urban getaway but it is a great place to go if you like beautiful landscapes, breathtaking fjords, high mountains and roaring waterfalls! Our main goal on this trip was to trek/climb to the amazing Trolltunga – you get quite a view from this place as you can see from this photo: http://gardkarlsen.com/Hardanger/Nikki_Gard_Trolltunga_jump.JPG
Get in touch if you have any questions or comments and happy travels to you all in the future.
Trip report from Hardanger in Norway
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 2 Hey Fodor's
- 3 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 4 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 5 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 6 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 7 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 8 Base in Puglia: Ostuni or Locorotondo
- 9 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 10 Olive Oil
- 11 What to do on drive from Garmisch to Munich for a full day
- 12 Question about Madrid to Toledo
- 13 Please help with our Portugal itinerary.
- 14 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 15 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 16 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 17 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 18 Venice cruise terminal to San Marcos, and San Marcos to airport?
- 19 England, Scotland , Belguim
- 20 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 21 Gift for French business associate
- 22 Dresden- tea towel
- 23 Greece in November - How's my Itinerary?
- 24 iDTGV Sales Open for Travel December 14 to March 29
- 25 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions