It has been a while since my last update and I’m still working on trip reports from Washington DC, Seoul in Korea, Bali in Indonesia and Courmayeur in Italy – but at the moment I have finished a trip report from my home country Norway. My wife Nikki and I have been on two trips to the beautiful Hardanger region in west Norway and here is the trip report http://gardkarlsen.com/Trolltunga_Norway_trip_report.htm . You can find more photos from the trips on http://gardkarlsen.com/Hardanger_Norway_photos.htm .
This is not the place you go if you want an urban getaway but it is a great place to go if you like beautiful landscapes, breathtaking fjords, high mountains and roaring waterfalls! Our main goal on this trip was to trek/climb to the amazing Trolltunga – you get quite a view from this place as you can see from this photo: http://gardkarlsen.com/Hardanger/Nikki_Gard_Trolltunga_jump.JPG
Get in touch if you have any questions or comments and happy travels to you all in the future.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 2 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 3 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 4 Barcelona extension
- 5 Dinan or Avranches to visit Le Mont St. Michel?
- 6 France for a month in 2017
- 7 Exploring Extraordinary Extremadura
- 8 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 9 Naples or Genoa
- 10 Stockholm Transport/ tours- Port Vartahamnen
- 11 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 12 a few hours in Stockholm
- 13 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 14 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 15 Hallstatt to Salzburg- getting back transportation questions
- 16 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 17 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 18 Vuerling airlines
- 19 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 20 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 21 Stonehenge After Hour tour
- 22 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 23 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 24 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 25 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?