It has been a while since my last update and I’m still working on trip reports from Washington DC, Seoul in Korea, Bali in Indonesia and Courmayeur in Italy – but at the moment I have finished a trip report from my home country Norway. My wife Nikki and I have been on two trips to the beautiful Hardanger region in west Norway and here is the trip report http://gardkarlsen.com/Trolltunga_Norway_trip_report.htm . You can find more photos from the trips on http://gardkarlsen.com/Hardanger_Norway_photos.htm .
This is not the place you go if you want an urban getaway but it is a great place to go if you like beautiful landscapes, breathtaking fjords, high mountains and roaring waterfalls! Our main goal on this trip was to trek/climb to the amazing Trolltunga – you get quite a view from this place as you can see from this photo: http://gardkarlsen.com/Hardanger/Nikki_Gard_Trolltunga_jump.JPG
Get in touch if you have any questions or comments and happy travels to you all in the future.
Trip report from Hardanger in Norway
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Random Rome Questions
- 2 Travelling to France
- 3 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 4 Using the Garmin nuvi 2598 in Italy
- 5 Rental car and Portugal toll charges
- 6 Makes Blackpool look Fab
- 7 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 8 Driving to Beaune
- 9 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 10 Three Months in Southern Spain
- 11 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 12 London experts--Look at my week's itinerary, please?
- 13 Oyster Card/Travelcard Question
- 14 Afternoon Tea in London: Savoy vs. Ritz
- 15 Where to stay in London
- 16 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 17 Berlin, Dresden and Prague or Berlin and Vienna?
- 18 Itinerary question for Czech Republic for September trip
- 19 Hotel or bed and breakfast in Venice
- 20 Trip Insurance
- 21 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 22 Iceland Trekking/Camping
- 23 Newgrange
- 24 Italy by Cruise Ship or Airplane/Rail
- 25 Use of pre-booked non-PREMS tickets on French trains