It has been a while since my last update and I’m still working on trip reports from Washington DC, Seoul in Korea, Bali in Indonesia and Courmayeur in Italy – but at the moment I have finished a trip report from my home country Norway. My wife Nikki and I have been on two trips to the beautiful Hardanger region in west Norway and here is the trip report http://gardkarlsen.com/Trolltunga_Norway_trip_report.htm . You can find more photos from the trips on http://gardkarlsen.com/Hardanger_Norway_photos.htm .
This is not the place you go if you want an urban getaway but it is a great place to go if you like beautiful landscapes, breathtaking fjords, high mountains and roaring waterfalls! Our main goal on this trip was to trek/climb to the amazing Trolltunga – you get quite a view from this place as you can see from this photo: http://gardkarlsen.com/Hardanger/Nikki_Gard_Trolltunga_jump.JPG
Get in touch if you have any questions or comments and happy travels to you all in the future.
Trip report from Hardanger in Norway
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin & Edinburgh - First timer!
- 2 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 3 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 4 Hotels that we found special
- 5 Crete for 3 weeks....but where?!
- 6 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 7 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 8 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 9 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 10 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 11 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 12 Too many Trip Reports
- 13 Great London Bars with a view
- 14 Rome Food Tour
- 15 Paris, Ile de France...and WHERE? 1st trip to France in June! Oh la la!
- 16 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 17 Art in Paris
- 18 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 19 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 20 Rental car while in Ireland
- 21 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice
- 22 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 23 Roussillon, a photo essay
- 24 St Germain
- 25 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire