It has been a while since my last update and I’m still working on trip reports from Washington DC, Seoul in Korea, Bali in Indonesia and Courmayeur in Italy – but at the moment I have finished a trip report from my home country Norway. My wife Nikki and I have been on two trips to the beautiful Hardanger region in west Norway and here is the trip report http://gardkarlsen.com/Trolltunga_Norway_trip_report.htm . You can find more photos from the trips on http://gardkarlsen.com/Hardanger_Norway_photos.htm .
This is not the place you go if you want an urban getaway but it is a great place to go if you like beautiful landscapes, breathtaking fjords, high mountains and roaring waterfalls! Our main goal on this trip was to trek/climb to the amazing Trolltunga – you get quite a view from this place as you can see from this photo: http://gardkarlsen.com/Hardanger/Nikki_Gard_Trolltunga_jump.JPG
Get in touch if you have any questions or comments and happy travels to you all in the future.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 2 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 3 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 4 Korean Messages
- 5 Another tipping question: concierges
- 6 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 7 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 8 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 9 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 10 Budapest in December 2017
- 11 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 12 H10 Urquinaona Hotel in Barcelona
- 13 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 14 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 15 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 16 Acropolis Athens
- 17 5 Days in Switzerland
- 18 6-7 Days in France
- 19 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 20 We're here!
- 21 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 22 Getting to Bolivia
- 23 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 24 Rental Car for Day Trip from Antalya to Pamukkale/Hierapolis?
- 25 Swiss Travel Pass