It has been a while since my last update and I’m still working on trip reports from Washington DC, Seoul in Korea, Bali in Indonesia and Courmayeur in Italy – but at the moment I have finished a trip report from my home country Norway. My wife Nikki and I have been on two trips to the beautiful Hardanger region in west Norway and here is the trip report http://gardkarlsen.com/Trolltunga_Norway_trip_report.htm . You can find more photos from the trips on http://gardkarlsen.com/Hardanger_Norway_photos.htm .
This is not the place you go if you want an urban getaway but it is a great place to go if you like beautiful landscapes, breathtaking fjords, high mountains and roaring waterfalls! Our main goal on this trip was to trek/climb to the amazing Trolltunga – you get quite a view from this place as you can see from this photo: http://gardkarlsen.com/Hardanger/Nikki_Gard_Trolltunga_jump.JPG
Get in touch if you have any questions or comments and happy travels to you all in the future.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gardens & GTGs
- 2 credit and debit cards
- 3 A Scrumptious Slice of Slovenia
- 4 Amalfi Coast, Italy
- 5 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 6 Ottolenghi walk-ins?
- 7 Family Friendly Day Trips from Arezzo
- 8 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 9 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 10 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 11 Clean up spam
- 12 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 13 Car Rental in France - Europcar
- 14 Is Sicily Safe?
- 15 Car rental help in Sicily
- 16 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 17 alItalia
- 18 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 19 How to spend 3 days btwn Milan and Florence
- 20 Mykonos Beach Club
- 21 Suggestions for two night stay near Athens airport?
- 22 Advice getting from Robin Hood's Bay to London
- 23 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 24 Visit to Engand
- 25 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !