It has been a while since my last update and I’m still working on trip reports from Washington DC, Seoul in Korea, Bali in Indonesia and Courmayeur in Italy – but at the moment I have finished a trip report from my home country Norway. My wife Nikki and I have been on two trips to the beautiful Hardanger region in west Norway and here is the trip report http://gardkarlsen.com/Trolltunga_Norway_trip_report.htm . You can find more photos from the trips on http://gardkarlsen.com/Hardanger_Norway_photos.htm .
This is not the place you go if you want an urban getaway but it is a great place to go if you like beautiful landscapes, breathtaking fjords, high mountains and roaring waterfalls! Our main goal on this trip was to trek/climb to the amazing Trolltunga – you get quite a view from this place as you can see from this photo: http://gardkarlsen.com/Hardanger/Nikki_Gard_Trolltunga_jump.JPG
Get in touch if you have any questions or comments and happy travels to you all in the future.
Trip report from Hardanger in Norway
- 1 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 2 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 3 To Paris and Provence in June
- 4 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 5 Tuscan Agriturismo
- 6 Chambermaid tipping
- 7 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 8 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 9 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 10 Rome Accommodation
- 11 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 12 Has anyone used Airfare.com?
- 13 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 14 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 15 Greek islands from Turkey
- 16 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 17 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 18 rent car / Munich
- 19 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 20 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 21 Italian Lakes gardens
- 22 Walking shoes for London and Paris
- 23 TGV and Provence questions
- 24 Novels set in Greece
- 25 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome