It has been a while since my last update and I’m still working on trip reports from Washington DC, Seoul in Korea, Bali in Indonesia and Courmayeur in Italy – but at the moment I have finished a trip report from my home country Norway. My wife Nikki and I have been on two trips to the beautiful Hardanger region in west Norway and here is the trip report http://gardkarlsen.com/Trolltunga_Norway_trip_report.htm . You can find more photos from the trips on http://gardkarlsen.com/Hardanger_Norway_photos.htm .
This is not the place you go if you want an urban getaway but it is a great place to go if you like beautiful landscapes, breathtaking fjords, high mountains and roaring waterfalls! Our main goal on this trip was to trek/climb to the amazing Trolltunga – you get quite a view from this place as you can see from this photo: http://gardkarlsen.com/Hardanger/Nikki_Gard_Trolltunga_jump.JPG
Get in touch if you have any questions or comments and happy travels to you all in the future.
Trip report from Hardanger in Norway
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A guide to Madrid
- 2 Making reservations in Italy
- 3 Best london location to stay?
- 4 Scotland and northern England
- 5 What to see/do in eastern section of Ireland?
- 6 Renting an apt.
- 7 April in Madrid
- 8 Looking for an agriturismo in Val d'Orcia area
- 9 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 10 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 11 Comments on Iceland Itinerary Please
- 12 Three 3 Day weekends in Ireland!
- 13 Chilling in Iceland (but not yet).
- 14 Would this be a good area to stay in Paris?
- 15 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 16 Brussels/Bruges and Berlin in April
- 17 Best Tours of Europe
- 18 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 19 18 Days in Turkey
- 20 Switzerland and Italy, tickets bought, need itinerary help
- 21 England, Paris itinerary help
- 22 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 23 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 24 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 25 northern Portugal