It has been a while since my last update and I’m still working on trip reports from Washington DC, Seoul in Korea, Bali in Indonesia and Courmayeur in Italy – but at the moment I have finished a trip report from my home country Norway. My wife Nikki and I have been on two trips to the beautiful Hardanger region in west Norway and here is the trip report http://gardkarlsen.com/Trolltunga_Norway_trip_report.htm . You can find more photos from the trips on http://gardkarlsen.com/Hardanger_Norway_photos.htm .
This is not the place you go if you want an urban getaway but it is a great place to go if you like beautiful landscapes, breathtaking fjords, high mountains and roaring waterfalls! Our main goal on this trip was to trek/climb to the amazing Trolltunga – you get quite a view from this place as you can see from this photo: http://gardkarlsen.com/Hardanger/Nikki_Gard_Trolltunga_jump.JPG
Get in touch if you have any questions or comments and happy travels to you all in the future.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 2 Germany or Sweden
- 3 Trains in Italy
- 4 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 5 November in Rome
- 6 Alitala
- 7 Whathello Paris
- 8 Trip report: Paris-Bordeaux-Barcelona-Madrid
- 9 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 10 Is This SIM Mobile Computer Plan OK?
- 11 Lisbon: Stay in the city or nearby?
- 12 PARIS
- 13 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 14 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 15 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 16 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 17 Rome -- The next time around
- 18 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 19 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 20 London vacation rental agency
- 21 Transport for local Venice travel
- 22 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 23 Campania in June, July, September
- 24 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 25 7 nights in Iceland, in July 2018