It has been a while since my last update and I’m still working on trip reports from Washington DC, Seoul in Korea, Bali in Indonesia and Courmayeur in Italy – but at the moment I have finished a trip report from my home country Norway. My wife Nikki and I have been on two trips to the beautiful Hardanger region in west Norway and here is the trip report http://gardkarlsen.com/Trolltunga_Norway_trip_report.htm . You can find more photos from the trips on http://gardkarlsen.com/Hardanger_Norway_photos.htm .
This is not the place you go if you want an urban getaway but it is a great place to go if you like beautiful landscapes, breathtaking fjords, high mountains and roaring waterfalls! Our main goal on this trip was to trek/climb to the amazing Trolltunga – you get quite a view from this place as you can see from this photo: http://gardkarlsen.com/Hardanger/Nikki_Gard_Trolltunga_jump.JPG
Get in touch if you have any questions or comments and happy travels to you all in the future.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 2 Southern Spain or Sicily in early to mid March
- 3 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 4 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 5 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 6 Help with ferry schedule Naples to Sorrento please.
- 7 London with kids
- 8 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 9 Reading Recommendations Spain
- 10 Best Route Belmonte to Pinhao
- 11 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 12 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 13 Pousadas in Portugal
- 14 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 15 Istanbul - FOOD!
- 16 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 17 Romantic snowy mountain getaway to propose to my girlfriend
- 18 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 19 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 20 Venice to Malpensa: which way to travel?
- 21 Flight Cost to Athens
- 22 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 23 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 24 Public Transport information App/Website
- 25 Hotel advice