My wife and I went skiing for a few days in Courmayeur in Italy in 2013. I have finally gotten around to finalizing the trip report and here it is: http://gardkarlsen.com/Courmayeur_trip_report.htm . We enjoyed the skiing, eating in the slopes and in the town at night and we checked out the hot springs at Terme Pré-Saint-Didier. I have also written a bit about our stay in Milan after the skiing. Get in touch if you have any questions
You can find more photos from Courmayeur on http://gardkarlsen.com/Courmayeur_Milan_photos.htm and a Courmayeur Google map on http://gardkarlsen.com/Courmayeur_Google_map.htm
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 2 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 3 St Denis Cathedral
- 4 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 5 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 6 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 7 May get together in Paris
- 8 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 9 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 10 Day trips from Florence
- 11 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 12 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 13 No Periods in British Written English!
- 14 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 15 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 16 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 17 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 18 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 19 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 20 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 21 10 day travel itinerary with a 3 year old. please comment. Month of MAy
- 22 Self drive tour companies
- 23 Rouen Tour Companies
- 24 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 25 Andalucia itinerary help