We spent three weeks in October/November exploring Munich, Berlin, Hamburg, Amsterdam and Berlin. Other trip reports via Fodors were really instrumental in helping us plan our trip.
I thought I would share some of our favourites as a thank you to the Fodors community.
I have already shared Munich here:
We spent four nights in Berlin and there was so much to do we could have spent longer!
Here's my post on Berlin and our favourite things when we were there:
We were surprised to discover Berlin is a foodie paradise and we spent a lot of our time and money eating amazing food!
Follow the link to find out about the best burgers we have ever had in our lives, our first time dining at a two star Michelin restaurant, the best places to grab kebabs and currywurst and one of the best bakeries in the world according to Buzzfeed:
Feel free to fire any questions my way. I hope some of what I learnt can help someone else plan their trip.
(There are lots of photos so I thought it would be better to share the links.)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MA5TI: ROADRUNNER mail Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 ROADRUNNER 24*7
- 2 Norton360 security: Tec*h support CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 antivirus
- 3 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 4 ATM
- 5 No PNR code on Trenitalia online ticket?
- 6 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 7 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 8 ATM help
- 9 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 10 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 11 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 12 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 13 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 14 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 15 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 16 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 17 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 18 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 19 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 20 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 21 Scotland at Christmas itinerary
- 22 International drivers permit
- 23 Spain Itinerary
- 24 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 25 Croatia Intinerary August 2017