I imagine this trip report will only be of middling interest to those traveling from Heathrow to the Cotswolds. The report will be a bit dry – sorry – trying to be as helpful as possible. More to come in segments.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 2 US foods not available in the UK
- 3 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 4 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 5 Amsterdam and...?
- 6 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 7 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 8 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 9 Andalucia Spain
- 10 Whistle stop family road trip
- 11 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 12 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 13 Anyone have a pocket wifi for international travel?
- 14 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 15 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 16 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 17 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 18 Please help 21 day driving tour Wales & Southern England Sept 2017
- 19 Driving in Italy
- 20 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 21 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 22 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 23 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 24 Bus Nice Airport to Frejus
- 25 Day trips from milano and torino december 2017
Trip Report: American visiting Bibury (Cotswolds) and London