Here is a photo-journal / trip report of my recent trip to Aquitaine & Lot. We visited Bordeaux, St. Émilion, Rocamadour, Gouffre de Padirac, Lascaux II, Sarlat, Perigueux as well as a few small villages like Domme, Carennac etc. If these places interest you, have a read at
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 2 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 3 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 4 Multi-generational 2 wk spain itinerary?
- 5 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 6 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 7 Driving in Italy?
- 8 Hiking in Tirol/Austria
- 9 English Countryside
- 10 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 11 Hiking in Austrian Alps?
- 12 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 13 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 14 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 15 Granada to Madrid
- 16 Croatia
- 17 Croatia trip Planning
- 18 Norway -Trips
- 19 Need help on our Provence trip July 2016
- 20 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 21 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 22 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 23 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 24 Do NIN in 1 or 2 days?
- 25 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
Trip Report: A very short visit to Aquitaine & Lot