Thanks all for your kind guidance and we managed to have planned a great tour. It's my second last day of the trip (now at Milan)! Can't wait to draft my trip report.
We are Hong Kong-ese and my wife and I are traveling with my 7 yrs old son. We live is a city of v rapid pace. Hence we still keep our tour busy... Guess u may want it a month not 11 days...
When planning the trip, a few things we want to do: 1) Jungfrau, 2) hiking at Grindelward and nearby, 3) big feast in Lyon, 4) food and wine in Alba, 5) shopping in outlet and Milan!!!
So we decide to rent a car throughout the tour, saved a lot trouble to take train with the luggage, it turns out to be a great decision coz with a car, I could explore deeper beyond the major tourist spots.
And we decide to stay in Grindelward, Lyon, Alba and Milan.
Seems tiring!! I come back with the details tonight, and now I am heading to Milan city.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 3 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 4 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 5 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 6 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 7 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 8 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 9 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 10 Novels about Spain and Spanish history
- 11 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 12 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 13 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 14 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 15 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 16 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 17 We're here!
- 18 Acropolis Athens
- 19 Versailles
- 20 Where to enjoy Paris
- 21 Train help for Prague
- 22 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 23 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 24 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 25 driving from prague to salzburg