Thanks all for your kind guidance and we managed to have planned a great tour. It's my second last day of the trip (now at Milan)! Can't wait to draft my trip report.
We are Hong Kong-ese and my wife and I are traveling with my 7 yrs old son. We live is a city of v rapid pace. Hence we still keep our tour busy... Guess u may want it a month not 11 days...
When planning the trip, a few things we want to do: 1) Jungfrau, 2) hiking at Grindelward and nearby, 3) big feast in Lyon, 4) food and wine in Alba, 5) shopping in outlet and Milan!!!
So we decide to rent a car throughout the tour, saved a lot trouble to take train with the luggage, it turns out to be a great decision coz with a car, I could explore deeper beyond the major tourist spots.
And we decide to stay in Grindelward, Lyon, Alba and Milan.
Seems tiring!! I come back with the details tonight, and now I am heading to Milan city.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 2 Greek Islands (small)
- 3 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 4 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 5 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 6 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 7 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 8 Public Transportation in England
- 9 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 10 K-Day
- 11 tickets for the Tower's Ceremony of the Keys
- 12 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 13 Help required with Itinerary
- 14 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 15 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 16 advance tickets?
- 17 Best place to park in Bath and Windsor
- 18 Spain in December
- 19 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 20 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 21 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 22 Recommendations for Wiesbaden
- 23 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 24 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 25 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)