Thanks all for your kind guidance and we managed to have planned a great tour. It's my second last day of the trip (now at Milan)! Can't wait to draft my trip report.
We are Hong Kong-ese and my wife and I are traveling with my 7 yrs old son. We live is a city of v rapid pace. Hence we still keep our tour busy... Guess u may want it a month not 11 days...
When planning the trip, a few things we want to do: 1) Jungfrau, 2) hiking at Grindelward and nearby, 3) big feast in Lyon, 4) food and wine in Alba, 5) shopping in outlet and Milan!!!
So we decide to rent a car throughout the tour, saved a lot trouble to take train with the luggage, it turns out to be a great decision coz with a car, I could explore deeper beyond the major tourist spots.
And we decide to stay in Grindelward, Lyon, Alba and Milan.
Seems tiring!! I come back with the details tonight, and now I am heading to Milan city.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 2 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 3 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 4 PARIS
- 5 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 6 Regent Seven Seas Cruise?
- 7 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 8 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 9 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 10 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 11 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 12 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 13 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 14 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 15 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 16 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 17 Airline to Rome
- 18 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 19 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 20 Alitala
- 21 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 22 Stu Tower
- 23 First Solo Adventure
- 24 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 25 Trains in Italy