Thanks all for your kind guidance and we managed to have planned a great tour. It's my second last day of the trip (now at Milan)! Can't wait to draft my trip report.
We are Hong Kong-ese and my wife and I are traveling with my 7 yrs old son. We live is a city of v rapid pace. Hence we still keep our tour busy... Guess u may want it a month not 11 days...
When planning the trip, a few things we want to do: 1) Jungfrau, 2) hiking at Grindelward and nearby, 3) big feast in Lyon, 4) food and wine in Alba, 5) shopping in outlet and Milan!!!
So we decide to rent a car throughout the tour, saved a lot trouble to take train with the luggage, it turns out to be a great decision coz with a car, I could explore deeper beyond the major tourist spots.
And we decide to stay in Grindelward, Lyon, Alba and Milan.
Seems tiring!! I come back with the details tonight, and now I am heading to Milan city.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 2 driving to Romania
- 3 Cork or Galway?
- 4 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 5 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 6 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 7 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 8 Barcelona completely overrated
- 9 Seville in late January
- 10 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 11 Spain Itinerary Help
- 12 2 days brussel day trip london?
- 13 Well, I'm always warning people
- 14 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 15 Geneva Airport Arrival
- 16 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 17 3 days to spend in europe
- 18 Travel between Paris, Normandy and Brugges
- 19 Roundabout from "European Vacation" movie?
- 20 Beaches in Southern France
- 21 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 22 Meeting place into Venice Marco Polo Airport
- 23 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 24 Europe Sim card help
- 25 4 days in London worth the jetlag?