Thanks all for your kind guidance and we managed to have planned a great tour. It's my second last day of the trip (now at Milan)! Can't wait to draft my trip report.
We are Hong Kong-ese and my wife and I are traveling with my 7 yrs old son. We live is a city of v rapid pace. Hence we still keep our tour busy... Guess u may want it a month not 11 days...
When planning the trip, a few things we want to do: 1) Jungfrau, 2) hiking at Grindelward and nearby, 3) big feast in Lyon, 4) food and wine in Alba, 5) shopping in outlet and Milan!!!
So we decide to rent a car throughout the tour, saved a lot trouble to take train with the luggage, it turns out to be a great decision coz with a car, I could explore deeper beyond the major tourist spots.
And we decide to stay in Grindelward, Lyon, Alba and Milan.
Seems tiring!! I come back with the details tonight, and now I am heading to Milan city.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Accomodation # Interlaken,Bern,Lucern,Lausanne,Geneva
- 2 Lagos Walking Tour
- 3 Looking for a apartment recommendation for Dijon
- 4 Where to stay in Dijon, France
- 5 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 6 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 7 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 8 Amsterdam Hotel
- 9 http://supplementstest.org/forever-bust/
- 10 Euro 2016
- 11 Charles Degaulle question
- 12 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 13 FCO connection time
- 14 Paris gtg in October?
- 15 Day in Dublin with Private Guide
- 16 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 17 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 18 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 19 Dolomites October 14-18
- 20 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 21 Switzerland itinerary help
- 22 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 23 Berlin and chocolate lovers
- 24 Norway Itinerary
- 25 Eagle's Nest weather, Germany