Thanks all for your kind guidance and we managed to have planned a great tour. It's my second last day of the trip (now at Milan)! Can't wait to draft my trip report.
We are Hong Kong-ese and my wife and I are traveling with my 7 yrs old son. We live is a city of v rapid pace. Hence we still keep our tour busy... Guess u may want it a month not 11 days...
When planning the trip, a few things we want to do: 1) Jungfrau, 2) hiking at Grindelward and nearby, 3) big feast in Lyon, 4) food and wine in Alba, 5) shopping in outlet and Milan!!!
So we decide to rent a car throughout the tour, saved a lot trouble to take train with the luggage, it turns out to be a great decision coz with a car, I could explore deeper beyond the major tourist spots.
And we decide to stay in Grindelward, Lyon, Alba and Milan.
Seems tiring!! I come back with the details tonight, and now I am heading to Milan city.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 due to the fact that
- 2 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 3 Testadrox :- http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/testadrox-reviews/
- 4 Paris-Italy-Spain trip
- 5 http://www.toptryloburn.com/testadrox/
- 6 Morocco to Spain Border Crossing
- 7 Germany / Austria in December with parents - weather question, please help!
- 8 Staying Long in Schengen Zone
- 9 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 10 Transportation Options from CDG to the Louvre
- 11 please revew provence agenda
- 12 Day tour in Kilkenny
- 13 Small detour from Paris
- 14 Using a Cell Phone in Europe
- 15 Last Minute Advice needed for Rome
- 16 http://healthyboosterspro.com/armor-adaptogenics/
- 17 Sicily or Rome
- 18 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 19 Toes facing the side, knees apart
- 20 Italy
- 21 Transportation from Madrid Airport to Opera station
- 22 Portugal Beaches 3-4 days
- 23 http://musclegrowth77.com/garcinia-replenish/
- 24 When and how to book for a trip?
- 25 Provence to Nice driving