Thanks all for your kind guidance and we managed to have planned a great tour. It's my second last day of the trip (now at Milan)! Can't wait to draft my trip report.
We are Hong Kong-ese and my wife and I are traveling with my 7 yrs old son. We live is a city of v rapid pace. Hence we still keep our tour busy... Guess u may want it a month not 11 days...
When planning the trip, a few things we want to do: 1) Jungfrau, 2) hiking at Grindelward and nearby, 3) big feast in Lyon, 4) food and wine in Alba, 5) shopping in outlet and Milan!!!
So we decide to rent a car throughout the tour, saved a lot trouble to take train with the luggage, it turns out to be a great decision coz with a car, I could explore deeper beyond the major tourist spots.
And we decide to stay in Grindelward, Lyon, Alba and Milan.
Seems tiring!! I come back with the details tonight, and now I am heading to Milan city.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Renfe help please!!
- 2 Can you recommend a hotel in Santorini?
- 3 Reviewing Switzerland and Italy
- 4 London - Hotel recommendations Classic Non-Scene
- 5 Itinerary Tweaks and Tips, Please
- 6 Valencia - Finally going and need advice
- 7 Chiemsee or Walchensee? (Bavarian lakes roadtrip)
- 8 Need opinion to pick suitable rail pass
- 9 Pompeii ~ book private in advance, or wait and use a guide @ Pompeii?
- 10 Paris google map, Place De Trocadero
- 11 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 12 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 13 France & Italy trip for 14 days
- 14 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 15 Italy (or other country) with a baby
- 16 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 17 Curious on #2 restaraunt in the world - Osteria Francescana
- 18 A road trip to Florence
- 19 Paris restaurants open on Monday
- 20 Your favorite London chain restaurant
- 21 AirBNB scam apt in Milan
- 22 First time visit to Italy - family of 4
- 23 Hotel report: Rome and Venice
- 24 Road trip in Spain
- 25 Critique 11 day Italy Itinerary - Venice,Florence,Rome,Sorrento