Thanks all for your kind guidance and we managed to have planned a great tour. It's my second last day of the trip (now at Milan)! Can't wait to draft my trip report.
We are Hong Kong-ese and my wife and I are traveling with my 7 yrs old son. We live is a city of v rapid pace. Hence we still keep our tour busy... Guess u may want it a month not 11 days...
When planning the trip, a few things we want to do: 1) Jungfrau, 2) hiking at Grindelward and nearby, 3) big feast in Lyon, 4) food and wine in Alba, 5) shopping in outlet and Milan!!!
So we decide to rent a car throughout the tour, saved a lot trouble to take train with the luggage, it turns out to be a great decision coz with a car, I could explore deeper beyond the major tourist spots.
And we decide to stay in Grindelward, Lyon, Alba and Milan.
Seems tiring!! I come back with the details tonight, and now I am heading to Milan city.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 2 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 3 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 4 Weather late May in Copenhagen, Tallin, etc.
- 5 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 6 Cinqueterre
- 7 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 8 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 9 5 day trip by train Frankfurt Vienna
- 10 8 Hours in Rome
- 11 Athens International airport
- 12 Corsica
- 13 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 14 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 15 Greece itinerary--reasonable?
- 16 Cornwall UK
- 17 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
- 18 Best Car Rental - Dublin Drop of Shannon
- 19 Golf Partner in Istanbul
- 20 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 21 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 22 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 23 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 24 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 25 Ephesus - Tour A or B??