Thanks all for your kind guidance and we managed to have planned a great tour. It's my second last day of the trip (now at Milan)! Can't wait to draft my trip report.
We are Hong Kong-ese and my wife and I are traveling with my 7 yrs old son. We live is a city of v rapid pace. Hence we still keep our tour busy... Guess u may want it a month not 11 days...
When planning the trip, a few things we want to do: 1) Jungfrau, 2) hiking at Grindelward and nearby, 3) big feast in Lyon, 4) food and wine in Alba, 5) shopping in outlet and Milan!!!
So we decide to rent a car throughout the tour, saved a lot trouble to take train with the luggage, it turns out to be a great decision coz with a car, I could explore deeper beyond the major tourist spots.
And we decide to stay in Grindelward, Lyon, Alba and Milan.
Seems tiring!! I come back with the details tonight, and now I am heading to Milan city.
Trip report: 11 days in 3 countries
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What do you think of this itinerary?
- 2 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 3 New Chip and Pin Card from American Airlines
- 4 Napoli logistics
- 5 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 6 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 7 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 8 Barcellona hop on hop off bus tour
- 9 Greece ferries/speed boats?
- 10 buying souviners and art
- 11 Italy food budget
- 12 Tax refund in France
- 13 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 14 Positano in high season???
- 15 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 16 Is Greece cheaper to visit then Italy and France??
- 17 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!
- 18 Archaeological Find In Paris
- 19 Spain in late November/early December
- 20 Train tickets France and Spain
- 21 Pestana Porto Hotel in Porto
- 22 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 23 Scandinavian Tour
- 24 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 25 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip