I have spent many hours researching Ireland as we are planning for September 2015 and I am relieved that I have so much time to plan as there is a lot to know and research. From my research I am interested mostly in the Southwestern part of Ireland. We will have 10 full days on the Island and I want to do Skelligs Rock, Great Basket Island, Killarney, Killarney National Park, the first half of the Ring of Kerry, Dingle Peninsula, take ferry across Shannon River, Galway, Aran Islands, road from Kinsale to Kenmare. No flights have been booked yet and my biggest concern is do I fly into Dublin and out of Shannon or do I fly into Shannon and out of Shannon as most of my travel interests are in the Southern part of the Island. Will I feel I missed out if I do not see Dublin? Based on my interests I am getting the sense that I am more interested in the Countryside as opposed to the city side. We will be hiring a car! My points of interest are obviously in no order. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated! Thank you!
Trip Planning - Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 2 Budapest
- 3 Best cheap airport hotel/hostel in Madrid?
- 4 How Do I call the US from Italy?
- 5 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 6 Back home problems with sim card
- 7 Bikerscott & Jamikins in Portugal 2010/2011
- 8 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 9 Budapest--baggage storage
- 10 Which hostel in Cinque Terre?
- 11 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 12 sim card for Prague, Budapest, and Vienna
- 13 Taxi in Rome from airport to city
- 14 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 15 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 16 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 17 Reviews on Adriatic Travel Agency?
- 18 How do you find French food?
- 19 Day trips from Seville
- 20 Apartments in Verona and Bologna
- 21 9 days in Italy - beginning in Venice
- 22 GPS in Tuscany
- 23 Are Tatras worth the trip?
- 24 Best day to look for economic flights
- 25 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?