I am travelling to Munich for a couple of days in April for business and from there I want to go to Vienna and Salzburg for a 2-3 day trip. Any suggestions on how I can plan my trip. I would love to see some beautiful landscapes for sure.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토사이트추천 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 Bordeaux to Nice
- 3 Travel in Europe
- 4 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 5 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 6 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 7 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 8 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 9 Whathello Paris
- 10 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 11 sylvenstein road in Bavaria
- 12 Athens Help
- 13 Crete Holiday
- 14 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 15 Rome to Venice
- 16 One free day in Barcelona
- 17 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 18 November in Rome
- 19 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 20 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 21 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 22 Trains in Italy
- 23 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 24 Sicily help
- 25 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!