I am travelling to Munich for a couple of days in April for business and from there I want to go to Vienna and Salzburg for a 2-3 day trip. Any suggestions on how I can plan my trip. I would love to see some beautiful landscapes for sure.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Too much for one day in Munich?
- 2 Advice please! 4 weeks in Europe Dec/Jan
- 3 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 4 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?
- 5 Norway and Copenhagen - 13 days
- 6 http://supplementsgarden.com/nucific-bio-x4/
- 7 Como or Bellagio
- 8 where to stay in Malta
- 9 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 10 Netflix and Hulu
- 11 Transportation from Heathrow Airport to Central London
- 12 Germany in 7 days
- 13 Verdun ceremonies -- 100th anniversary of the battle
- 14 Passport 6-month validity requirement is for ENTRY date, not exit, right?
- 15 Car rental return Nice
- 16 Winter Western Europe Tour
- 17 Train tickets from Switzerland to Venice and back with Swiss Travel Pass
- 18 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 19 Croatia: Zagreb to Dubrovnik HELP
- 20 Sardegna in Sept/Oct - please help!
- 21 Paris to Morocco
- 22 Best routeLago maggiore to Dolcedo--where to stop
- 23 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 24 Barcelona and Paris with Wine In-between
- 25 Rental car return in Nice