I am travelling to Munich for a couple of days in April for business and from there I want to go to Vienna and Salzburg for a 2-3 day trip. Any suggestions on how I can plan my trip. I would love to see some beautiful landscapes for sure.
Trip planning for Austria
- 1 Amsterdam to Chamonix road trip
- 2 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 3 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 4 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 5 What is the best food in France?
- 6 Where to stay in London in July
- 7 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 8 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 9 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 10 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 11 Hiking in Germany/Innsbruck/Salzburg and where else?
- 12 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 13 This is a great book if you are visiting Venice
- 14 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 15 ferry to Harwich
- 16 Barcelona experts PLEASE pick which of these 2,apartments I should rent
- 17 Reporting from Paris May 12-25
- 18 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 19 Berlin Hotels
- 20 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 21 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 22 Ireland----the isle of pleasant surprises!
- 23 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 24 Who has travelled with Smart Tours or Friendly Planet??
- 25 Help with Greece+Istanbul Itinerary