Looking for assistance from experienced Fodorites to plan the following, Paris to Munich by train for approx 4 nights, then ??? Then, thinking of Salzburg, Garmisch ??? 3 to 4 nights, need to finish in Frankfurt as flying back to Australia from there. Probably have 10 to 12 days in total. 2 of us, interested in history, castles, hiking, wanting to travel by train and not hire a car.
Trip planning assistance please -Paris to Munich &???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 2 Biel/Bienne Experts
- 3 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 4 Italy Spending Budget
- 5 Barcelona hotel: convenient but not hustle bustle city location & Madrid??
- 6 Ireland or Scotland
- 7 Nice to the luberons
- 8 Britain Has Over 600 Red Lion Pubs...What is a Red Lion?
- 9 Various Cities to Travel in May 2015
- 10 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 11 Cotswolds first time
- 12 Brescia, Italy - Agriturismo needed or?
- 13 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 14 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 15 Schengen rule made easy
- 16 Is using a backpack in Europe safe?
- 17 London hotel tax is 20%
- 18 York (UK) railway station to Herz depot on foot
- 19 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 20 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 21 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 22 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 23 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?
- 24 Sorrento Advice Please
- 25 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions