I am just beginning to plan a trip to Madrid and Andalusia and would welcome your feedback. I have been to all places before, but not for several years. I am interested in Art, Architecture, History, Walking and Food. I like busy, fast-paced travel. I will not be driving.
Here is the preliminary itinerary:
Sat: Fly to Madrid from London (Morning)
Tues: Madrid (Day trip to Segovia or Toledo)
Sun: Seville (day trip to Cordoba)
Sun: Fly to London (Evening)
More or less days in each location? Would you add any other towns (btw, I have decided not to go to Malaga and will save for another weekend trip).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome Water Shortage
- 2 Train travel to and from Paris
- 3 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 4 The DCC scam is spreading
- 5 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 6 Getting around London
- 7 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 8 Advise for driving from Lecce, to Pescara, Italy.
- 9 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 10 Paris in August
- 11 Christmas in Spain
- 12 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 13 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 14 Vigo Spain????
- 15 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 16 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 17 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 18 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 19 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 20 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 21 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 22 Andalucia Spain
- 23 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 24 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 25 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
Trip Planning: 14/15 days in Madrid and Andalusia in September