I am just beginning to plan a trip to Madrid and Andalusia and would welcome your feedback. I have been to all places before, but not for several years. I am interested in Art, Architecture, History, Walking and Food. I like busy, fast-paced travel. I will not be driving.
Here is the preliminary itinerary:
Sat: Fly to Madrid from London (Morning)
Tues: Madrid (Day trip to Segovia or Toledo)
Sun: Seville (day trip to Cordoba)
Sun: Fly to London (Evening)
More or less days in each location? Would you add any other towns (btw, I have decided not to go to Malaga and will save for another weekend trip).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 2 Dublin Leap Card
- 3 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 4 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 5 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 6 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 7 To Paris Beauvais? Thursday the 27th am?
- 8 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 9 Lisbon or Cascais in July
- 10 Suggestions on exploring Dublin only for 4 days
- 11 Garda Land
- 12 Please help me eat well in Greece!
- 13 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 14 Booked intercity Flight, Confirmation misplaced
- 15 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 16 Which city am i likely to see more skin in? Athens/Prague or Vienna
- 17 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 18 Cordoba Overnight?
- 19 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 20 mountain views near London
- 21 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 22 UK Itinerary Help Please
- 23 2 weeks Europe trip
- 24 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 25 Need Help with German Train Schedule
Trip Planning: 14/15 days in Madrid and Andalusia in September