I am just beginning to plan a trip to Madrid and Andalusia and would welcome your feedback. I have been to all places before, but not for several years. I am interested in Art, Architecture, History, Walking and Food. I like busy, fast-paced travel. I will not be driving.
Here is the preliminary itinerary:
Sat: Fly to Madrid from London (Morning)
Tues: Madrid (Day trip to Segovia or Toledo)
Sun: Seville (day trip to Cordoba)
Sun: Fly to London (Evening)
More or less days in each location? Would you add any other towns (btw, I have decided not to go to Malaga and will save for another weekend trip).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Appenzell in December?
- 2 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 3 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 4 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 5 US AARP discounts in Europe
- 6 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 7 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 8 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 9 Wengen 3 1/2 days trip final suggestion
- 10 Notes on St. Petersburg
- 11 Help me choose between two hotels in the Lot
- 12 Sisi Ticket - skip line at Hofburg?
- 13 Traveling in Belgium
- 14 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 15 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 16 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 17 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 18 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 19 Booking.com trustworthy?
- 20 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 21 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 22 My nephew’s visit to Edinburgh (or, OMG to be 18 again.)
- 23 Euro road trip – looking for advice please
- 24 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 25 crete or santorini in Oct.
Trip Planning: 14/15 days in Madrid and Andalusia in September