I am a new user. I am planning on Flying to Frankfurt (and back from frankfurt) for a 11 day European trip. Here is the schedule, wondering if it is sensible, thanks for all your help.
Day 1, Arrive at Frankfurt early in the morning, train to Heidelberg, day in Heidelberg, sleep there.
Day 2, train from heidelberg to Bingen, head to Sankt Goar by river, see Rhine Valley. Sleep at Koblenz or Bonn
Day 3, Travel from Bonn to Berlin in the Morning, day in Berlin
Day 4, Day in Berlin
Day 5, Travel to Prague, afternoon in prague
Day 6, Prague
Day 7, morning Prague, leave prague for vienna for evening
Day 8, Vienna
Day 9, Vienna
Day 10, Leave Vienna in the morning for Wuerzberg
Day 11, Rothenberg and back to Frankfurt
Day 12, Leaving
This is our second trip to southern Germany and one of us has been to Vienna and Berlin before. We are not sure if the plan is too tight or not.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam hotels
- 2 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 3 Denmark or Sweden?
- 4 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 5 Trek through Eur
- 6 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 7 Europe itinerary questions
- 8 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 9 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 10 Paris hotels
- 11 London Hotels
- 12 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 13 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 14 We're here!
- 15 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
- 16 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 17 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 18 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 19 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 20 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 21 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 22 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 23 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 24 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 25 Brugge hotel help
Trip Plan Travel Germany, Czech Republic, Austria, Evaluation please!