I am a new user. I am planning on Flying to Frankfurt (and back from frankfurt) for a 11 day European trip. Here is the schedule, wondering if it is sensible, thanks for all your help.
Day 1, Arrive at Frankfurt early in the morning, train to Heidelberg, day in Heidelberg, sleep there.
Day 2, train from heidelberg to Bingen, head to Sankt Goar by river, see Rhine Valley. Sleep at Koblenz or Bonn
Day 3, Travel from Bonn to Berlin in the Morning, day in Berlin
Day 4, Day in Berlin
Day 5, Travel to Prague, afternoon in prague
Day 6, Prague
Day 7, morning Prague, leave prague for vienna for evening
Day 8, Vienna
Day 9, Vienna
Day 10, Leave Vienna in the morning for Wuerzberg
Day 11, Rothenberg and back to Frankfurt
Day 12, Leaving
This is our second trip to southern Germany and one of us has been to Vienna and Berlin before. We are not sure if the plan is too tight or not.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 2 Trip to Rome
- 3 Best Indian Food
- 4 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 5 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 6 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 7 Tips for a local Kingsday experience in Amsterdam?
- 8 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 9 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 10 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 11 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 12 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 13 Piedmont as a destination
- 14 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 15 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 16 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 17 Need Information about French Alps
- 18 dinner jackets
- 19 France Itinerary Advice
- 20 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 21 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 22 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 23 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 24 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 25 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
Trip Plan Travel Germany, Czech Republic, Austria, Evaluation please!