I am a new user. I am planning on Flying to Frankfurt (and back from frankfurt) for a 11 day European trip. Here is the schedule, wondering if it is sensible, thanks for all your help.
Day 1, Arrive at Frankfurt early in the morning, train to Heidelberg, day in Heidelberg, sleep there.
Day 2, train from heidelberg to Bingen, head to Sankt Goar by river, see Rhine Valley. Sleep at Koblenz or Bonn
Day 3, Travel from Bonn to Berlin in the Morning, day in Berlin
Day 4, Day in Berlin
Day 5, Travel to Prague, afternoon in prague
Day 6, Prague
Day 7, morning Prague, leave prague for vienna for evening
Day 8, Vienna
Day 9, Vienna
Day 10, Leave Vienna in the morning for Wuerzberg
Day 11, Rothenberg and back to Frankfurt
Day 12, Leaving
This is our second trip to southern Germany and one of us has been to Vienna and Berlin before. We are not sure if the plan is too tight or not.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 2 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 3 Where to stay outsiiide of Florence
- 4 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 5 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 6 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 7 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 8 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 9 Italy apps or guidebooks
- 10 4 days each in London and Paris
- 11 Switzerland in September
- 12 To drive a rental around the Amalfi Coast or just use public transport....
- 13 A few more questions about Brittany
- 14 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 15 Madrid & Andalusia in 6 days??
- 16 Positano or Sorrento?
- 17 Paris in November
- 18 Edinburgh's Fringe Festival...A Most Unique and Eclectic Event!
- 19 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 20 London Theater
- 21 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 22 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 23 Travelogue of our trip to Southern Italy
- 24 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 25 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
Trip Plan Travel Germany, Czech Republic, Austria, Evaluation please!