I am a new user. I am planning on Flying to Frankfurt (and back from frankfurt) for a 11 day European trip. Here is the schedule, wondering if it is sensible, thanks for all your help.
Day 1, Arrive at Frankfurt early in the morning, train to Heidelberg, day in Heidelberg, sleep there.
Day 2, train from heidelberg to Bingen, head to Sankt Goar by river, see Rhine Valley. Sleep at Koblenz or Bonn
Day 3, Travel from Bonn to Berlin in the Morning, day in Berlin
Day 4, Day in Berlin
Day 5, Travel to Prague, afternoon in prague
Day 6, Prague
Day 7, morning Prague, leave prague for vienna for evening
Day 8, Vienna
Day 9, Vienna
Day 10, Leave Vienna in the morning for Wuerzberg
Day 11, Rothenberg and back to Frankfurt
Day 12, Leaving
This is our second trip to southern Germany and one of us has been to Vienna and Berlin before. We are not sure if the plan is too tight or not.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 2 VAT refund transferring through CDG
- 3 Spanish Medical Providers
- 4 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 5 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 6 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 7 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 8 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 9 Driving through Paris
- 10 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 11 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 12 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 13 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 14 San Sebastián
- 15 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 16 italy Cinque Terre
- 17 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 18 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 19 Can parking
- 20 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 21 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 22 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 23 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 24 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 25 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
Trip Plan Travel Germany, Czech Republic, Austria, Evaluation please!