I am planning a trip to Northern Europe in late April. I have the schedule listed below and would like to know if I am over-staying at any particular city. This is our second time visiting Milan and Florence but the first time was a day-trip to each city. We will have a rental car from day one. I am counting the arrival day as a whole day since we arrive at 8 am but we will probably will not be 100% as we will be tired from the trip.
Please advise if you think we are off.
Milan 2 days
Lake Coomo area 1 day
Genoa & La Spezia 1 day
Pisa & Florence 2.5 days
Bologna 1.5 days
Padua 1 day
Venice 3 days
We are considering staying another day. If possible, where should we spend another day?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 サ역삼안마【o1o + 9875 + 2236】역삼안마방 역삼안마추천 역삼유흥일번가 Å급코스
- 2 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 3 6-7 Days in France
- 4 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 5 Another tipping question: concierges
- 6 We're here!
- 7 ￡선릉안마『o1o 9875 2236』High quality선릉쪽안마↗민실장 특급스페셜 EVENT선릉안마문의
- 8 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 9 Korean Messages
- 10 Getting to Bolivia
- 11 H10 Urquinaona Hotel in Barcelona
- 12 Budapest in December 2017
- 13 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 14 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 15 Rental Car for Day Trip from Antalya to Pamukkale/Hierapolis?
- 16 Swiss Travel Pass
- 17 5 Days in Switzerland
- 18 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 19 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 20 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 21 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 22 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 23 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 24 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 25 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
Trip Itinerary Milan, Genoa, La Spezia, Pisa, Florence, Padua & Venice