I am planning a trip to Northern Europe in late April. I have the schedule listed below and would like to know if I am over-staying at any particular city. This is our second time visiting Milan and Florence but the first time was a day-trip to each city. We will have a rental car from day one. I am counting the arrival day as a whole day since we arrive at 8 am but we will probably will not be 100% as we will be tired from the trip.
Please advise if you think we are off.
Milan 2 days
Lake Coomo area 1 day
Genoa & La Spezia 1 day
Pisa & Florence 2.5 days
Bologna 1.5 days
Padua 1 day
Venice 3 days
We are considering staying another day. If possible, where should we spend another day?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hiking in Tirol/Austria
- 2 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 3 If you had to choose one......
- 4 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 5 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 6 Tour groups
- 7 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 8 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 9 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 10 Granada to Madrid
- 11 Eastern France - A TR in Pictures
- 12 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 13 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 14 French restaurants
- 15 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 16 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 17 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 18 English Countryside
- 19 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 20 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 21 Multi-generational 2 wk spain itinerary?
- 22 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 23 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 24 Driving in Italy?
- 25 Hiking in Austrian Alps?
Trip Itinerary Milan, Genoa, La Spezia, Pisa, Florence, Padua & Venice