I am planning a trip to Northern Europe in late April. I have the schedule listed below and would like to know if I am over-staying at any particular city. This is our second time visiting Milan and Florence but the first time was a day-trip to each city. We will have a rental car from day one. I am counting the arrival day as a whole day since we arrive at 8 am but we will probably will not be 100% as we will be tired from the trip.
Please advise if you think we are off.
Milan 2 days
Lake Coomo area 1 day
Genoa & La Spezia 1 day
Pisa & Florence 2.5 days
Bologna 1.5 days
Padua 1 day
Venice 3 days
We are considering staying another day. If possible, where should we spend another day?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 2 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 3 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 4 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 5 Things to do in Brussels
- 6 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 7 Recommendations for Wiesbaden
- 8 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 9 Short Trip in July
- 10 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 11 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 12 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 13 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 14 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 15 Naxos car rental
- 16 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 17 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 18 K-Day
- 19 How do you buy a Camper Van in Europe? Help ME!
- 20 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 21 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 22 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 23 Greek Islands (small)
- 24 Campervan in Croatia
- 25 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
Trip Itinerary Milan, Genoa, La Spezia, Pisa, Florence, Padua & Venice