I am planning a trip to Northern Europe in late April. I have the schedule listed below and would like to know if I am over-staying at any particular city. This is our second time visiting Milan and Florence but the first time was a day-trip to each city. We will have a rental car from day one. I am counting the arrival day as a whole day since we arrive at 8 am but we will probably will not be 100% as we will be tired from the trip.
Please advise if you think we are off.
Milan 2 days
Lake Coomo area 1 day
Genoa & La Spezia 1 day
Pisa & Florence 2.5 days
Bologna 1.5 days
Padua 1 day
Venice 3 days
We are considering staying another day. If possible, where should we spend another day?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Kech YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tec*h SUPPORT CARE
- 2 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 3 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 4 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 5 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 6 Trogir or Split
- 7 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 8 Help on ancient history route
- 9 Edinbrugh
- 10 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 11 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 12 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 13 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 14 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 15 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 16 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 17 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 18 Berlin to ?
- 19 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 20 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 21 Maximizing Norway time
- 22 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 23 Hotels in Turin
- 24 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 25 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
Trip Itinerary Milan, Genoa, La Spezia, Pisa, Florence, Padua & Venice