I am planning a trip to Northern Europe in late April. I have the schedule listed below and would like to know if I am over-staying at any particular city. This is our second time visiting Milan and Florence but the first time was a day-trip to each city. We will have a rental car from day one. I am counting the arrival day as a whole day since we arrive at 8 am but we will probably will not be 100% as we will be tired from the trip.
Please advise if you think we are off.
Milan 2 days
Lake Coomo area 1 day
Genoa & La Spezia 1 day
Pisa & Florence 2.5 days
Bologna 1.5 days
Padua 1 day
Venice 3 days
We are considering staying another day. If possible, where should we spend another day?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do you prefer Italy or France?
- 2 WiFi, Texting and Email use in Europe
- 3 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 4 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 5 Self drive tour companies
- 6 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 7 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 8 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 9 St Denis Cathedral
- 10 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 11 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 12 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 13 Praiano
- 14 No Periods in British Written English!
- 15 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 16 Help please
- 17 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 18 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 19 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 20 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 21 Iceland - which direction to drive RIng Road? Clockwise or counter?
- 22 Rome to venice
- 23 Two weeks in Italy flying in and out of Milan
- 24 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 25 Recommendation for GPS with Europe maps
Trip Itinerary Milan, Genoa, La Spezia, Pisa, Florence, Padua & Venice