Well, after months of planning and many different plans discussed, here is our itinerary for our summer vacation:
- Fly into Berlin for 6 nights
- Fly direct to Rhodes for 7 nights
- Fly back to Berlin for 3 nights, using this time to see Potsdam and the surrounding area
- Fly home
May seem simple, but we have heard from many people just how wonderful Berlin is and how much there is to see and do. It seems to have become one of Europe's top cities of choice.
As well, we had initially reserved flights to Sardinia, but then decided to change it for Rhodes as Rhodes seems to be more interesting and lively. We are staying at a Rhodes town hotel with a pool and then we will have a car for a few days in order to discover the island and spend a few days at one of Rhodes' gorgeous beaches.
Let me know what you all think and if there are any restaurants in Berlin and Rhodes you recommend for dinner and what special things we should put on our list to see in both places.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 APPLY FOR REAL REGISTERED DATABASE PASSPORT
- 2 England and Wales by public transport
- 3 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 4 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 5 More Info : http://eternitynaturalsgarcinia.com/acai-plus-avis/
- 6 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 7 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 8 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 9 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 10 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 11 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 12 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 13 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 14 To do afternoon of arrival in London
- 15 MiFi in Italy
- 16 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 17 One quick week -- where in France?
- 18 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 19 Guides - Matera
- 20 Spain Itinerary Help
- 21 Zermatt in Winter - Non-skiers and Passes
- 22 Ravello to Paestum
- 23 Private Guide for Anhambra in Granada
- 24 Girona and Besalau
- 25 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!