Well, after months of planning and many different plans discussed, here is our itinerary for our summer vacation:
- Fly into Berlin for 6 nights
- Fly direct to Rhodes for 7 nights
- Fly back to Berlin for 3 nights, using this time to see Potsdam and the surrounding area
- Fly home
May seem simple, but we have heard from many people just how wonderful Berlin is and how much there is to see and do. It seems to have become one of Europe's top cities of choice.
As well, we had initially reserved flights to Sardinia, but then decided to change it for Rhodes as Rhodes seems to be more interesting and lively. We are staying at a Rhodes town hotel with a pool and then we will have a car for a few days in order to discover the island and spend a few days at one of Rhodes' gorgeous beaches.
Let me know what you all think and if there are any restaurants in Berlin and Rhodes you recommend for dinner and what special things we should put on our list to see in both places.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 2 Watch Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets 2017 Online hd-free
- 3 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 4 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 5 Europe itinerary help!
- 6 Shorts in South of France?
- 7 barcelona neighborhood
- 8 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 9 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 10 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 11 Les Invalides Night Show
- 12 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 13 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
- 14 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 15 What are your favorite restaurants in Prague? (+itinerary critique)
- 16 Best Greek Island
- 17 Which Day?
- 18 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 19 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 20 Advice for Honeymoon in Iceland (5 days)
- 21 Corsica and Sardinia
- 22 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 23 Regarding Residence Permit
- 24 ANY SUGGESTION WHICH AREA OF MADRID TO STAY FOR ACCOMODATION
- 25 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?