Well, after months of planning and many different plans discussed, here is our itinerary for our summer vacation:
- Fly into Berlin for 6 nights
- Fly direct to Rhodes for 7 nights
- Fly back to Berlin for 3 nights, using this time to see Potsdam and the surrounding area
- Fly home
May seem simple, but we have heard from many people just how wonderful Berlin is and how much there is to see and do. It seems to have become one of Europe's top cities of choice.
As well, we had initially reserved flights to Sardinia, but then decided to change it for Rhodes as Rhodes seems to be more interesting and lively. We are staying at a Rhodes town hotel with a pool and then we will have a car for a few days in order to discover the island and spend a few days at one of Rhodes' gorgeous beaches.
Let me know what you all think and if there are any restaurants in Berlin and Rhodes you recommend for dinner and what special things we should put on our list to see in both places.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Study Abroad: Alicante, Spain?
- 2 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 3 Ireland: Which region and where to go? (1st timer)
- 4 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 5 Italy in October 2015
- 6 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 7 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 8 Halloween in Paris
- 9 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 10 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 11 I dream of Europe
- 12 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 13 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 14 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 15 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 16 Confusing Care rental in Italy Continued . . . Locauto?
- 17 London Trip Travel
- 18 Can you answer this poll on spiritual tourism ?
- 19 Review of 4.5 days in London
- 20 Itinerary 20 days
- 21 Study Spanish in Granada; Cordoba?
- 22 Cotswold Churches
- 23 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 24 Locauto Yes or No? or Europcar in Pisa
- 25 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris