Well, after months of planning and many different plans discussed, here is our itinerary for our summer vacation:
- Fly into Berlin for 6 nights
- Fly direct to Rhodes for 7 nights
- Fly back to Berlin for 3 nights, using this time to see Potsdam and the surrounding area
- Fly home
May seem simple, but we have heard from many people just how wonderful Berlin is and how much there is to see and do. It seems to have become one of Europe's top cities of choice.
As well, we had initially reserved flights to Sardinia, but then decided to change it for Rhodes as Rhodes seems to be more interesting and lively. We are staying at a Rhodes town hotel with a pool and then we will have a car for a few days in order to discover the island and spend a few days at one of Rhodes' gorgeous beaches.
Let me know what you all think and if there are any restaurants in Berlin and Rhodes you recommend for dinner and what special things we should put on our list to see in both places.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Korean Messages
- 2 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 5 Days in Switzerland
- 5 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 6 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 7 H10 Urquinaona Hotel in Barcelona
- 8 6-7 Days in France
- 9 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 10 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 11 Another tipping question: concierges
- 12 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 13 We're here!
- 14 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 15 Getting to Bolivia
- 16 Budapest in December 2017
- 17 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 18 Rental Car for Day Trip from Antalya to Pamukkale/Hierapolis?
- 19 Swiss Travel Pass
- 20 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 21 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 22 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 23 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 24 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 25 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!