Well, after months of planning and many different plans discussed, here is our itinerary for our summer vacation:
- Fly into Berlin for 6 nights
- Fly direct to Rhodes for 7 nights
- Fly back to Berlin for 3 nights, using this time to see Potsdam and the surrounding area
- Fly home
May seem simple, but we have heard from many people just how wonderful Berlin is and how much there is to see and do. It seems to have become one of Europe's top cities of choice.
As well, we had initially reserved flights to Sardinia, but then decided to change it for Rhodes as Rhodes seems to be more interesting and lively. We are staying at a Rhodes town hotel with a pool and then we will have a car for a few days in order to discover the island and spend a few days at one of Rhodes' gorgeous beaches.
Let me know what you all think and if there are any restaurants in Berlin and Rhodes you recommend for dinner and what special things we should put on our list to see in both places.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 2 I'm back.....
- 3 FAQs
- 4 Where to stop between Dijon & the Loire Valley (Chinon)?
- 5 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 6 6 Aussies escape to France - Paris, Provence & Dordogne
- 7 Where should I go in Spain for 2 weeks? Add Lisbon?
- 8 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 9 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 10 Need Ireland Itinerary Help
- 11 Switzerland itinerary help
- 12 Slovania & Croatia
- 13 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 14 Asian food and shopping in Dublin ????
- 15 5 days in Provence
- 16 Parking in Italy
- 17 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 18 Another Alhambra Ticket Question
- 19 1 week in Malaga
- 20 Lisbon hotel: Tivoli or Bairro Alto hotels?
- 21 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 22 Looking for a apartment recommendation for Dijon
- 23 Transportation in Bologna
- 24 Amsterdam vs. France
- 25 Where to stay in Dijon, France