Well, after months of planning and many different plans discussed, here is our itinerary for our summer vacation:
- Fly into Berlin for 6 nights
- Fly direct to Rhodes for 7 nights
- Fly back to Berlin for 3 nights, using this time to see Potsdam and the surrounding area
- Fly home
May seem simple, but we have heard from many people just how wonderful Berlin is and how much there is to see and do. It seems to have become one of Europe's top cities of choice.
As well, we had initially reserved flights to Sardinia, but then decided to change it for Rhodes as Rhodes seems to be more interesting and lively. We are staying at a Rhodes town hotel with a pool and then we will have a car for a few days in order to discover the island and spend a few days at one of Rhodes' gorgeous beaches.
Let me know what you all think and if there are any restaurants in Berlin and Rhodes you recommend for dinner and what special things we should put on our list to see in both places.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in London?
- 2 What type of visa is right for me?
- 3 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 4 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 5 road trip from Dover to see the English countryside and castes
- 6 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 7 Student accommodation in Malta
- 8 Visiting Spain in January
- 9 Spain and Portugal - when to Go
- 10 where to stay in Malta
- 11 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks
- 12 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 13 Loving Lisbon
- 14 Booking hotels before trains
- 15 For Swiss Alps/Zermatt fans
- 16 Advice? 2 weeks in Sicily with our 4-year-old
- 17 Paris---baguette question???
- 18 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 19 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 20 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 21 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 22 RHK's Fall escape
- 23 1 way ticket
- 24 Vienna to Bratislava
- 25 Need Paris Flight Advice