Well, after months of planning and many different plans discussed, here is our itinerary for our summer vacation:
- Fly into Berlin for 6 nights
- Fly direct to Rhodes for 7 nights
- Fly back to Berlin for 3 nights, using this time to see Potsdam and the surrounding area
- Fly home
May seem simple, but we have heard from many people just how wonderful Berlin is and how much there is to see and do. It seems to have become one of Europe's top cities of choice.
As well, we had initially reserved flights to Sardinia, but then decided to change it for Rhodes as Rhodes seems to be more interesting and lively. We are staying at a Rhodes town hotel with a pool and then we will have a car for a few days in order to discover the island and spend a few days at one of Rhodes' gorgeous beaches.
Let me know what you all think and if there are any restaurants in Berlin and Rhodes you recommend for dinner and what special things we should put on our list to see in both places.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 week trip Turkey
- 2 1&1/2 day 1 night in helsinki
- 3 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 4 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 5 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 6 Scotland Trip
- 7 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 8 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 9 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 10 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 11 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 12 Advices about our itiniary
- 13 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 14 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 15 First trip to Italy-2 weeks with a 9 year old
- 16 Paris Under Seige...
- 17 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 18 What to take to Germany
- 19 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 20 Riga / Vecaki from a birds Eye
- 21 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 22 Frankfurt to (insert ideads here) then to the Mosel region
- 23 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 24 Seeking Croatia/Slovenia planning assistance
- 25 Private transportation