Well, after months of planning and many different plans discussed, here is our itinerary for our summer vacation:
- Fly into Berlin for 6 nights
- Fly direct to Rhodes for 7 nights
- Fly back to Berlin for 3 nights, using this time to see Potsdam and the surrounding area
- Fly home
May seem simple, but we have heard from many people just how wonderful Berlin is and how much there is to see and do. It seems to have become one of Europe's top cities of choice.
As well, we had initially reserved flights to Sardinia, but then decided to change it for Rhodes as Rhodes seems to be more interesting and lively. We are staying at a Rhodes town hotel with a pool and then we will have a car for a few days in order to discover the island and spend a few days at one of Rhodes' gorgeous beaches.
Let me know what you all think and if there are any restaurants in Berlin and Rhodes you recommend for dinner and what special things we should put on our list to see in both places.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ANDALUCIA IN AUTUMN
- 2 now the fun stuff - need dining recs near Goult
- 3 Northern Italian Food
- 4 http://www.healtheverplus.com/solar-garcinia/
- 5 Muscle Science @ http://fornatgaex.com/muscle-science/
- 6 Barcelona on budget
- 7 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 8 restaurants and stores in Haut-de-Cagnes in late October?
- 9 Where to go in March??
- 10 Advice for England and France travels?
- 11 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 12 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 13 Food glorious food - restaurant suggestions
- 14 Best way to get out of London and rent a car?
- 15 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 16 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 17 Touring Switzerland, Germany, and Austria
- 18 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 19 Provence to Nice driving
- 20 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 21 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 22 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 23 Scandinavia Itinerary Advice
- 24 10 Day Trip to Prague, Salzburg, Munich
- 25 Venice, Italy to Amalfi coast