Well, after months of planning and many different plans discussed, here is our itinerary for our summer vacation:
- Fly into Berlin for 6 nights
- Fly direct to Rhodes for 7 nights
- Fly back to Berlin for 3 nights, using this time to see Potsdam and the surrounding area
- Fly home
May seem simple, but we have heard from many people just how wonderful Berlin is and how much there is to see and do. It seems to have become one of Europe's top cities of choice.
As well, we had initially reserved flights to Sardinia, but then decided to change it for Rhodes as Rhodes seems to be more interesting and lively. We are staying at a Rhodes town hotel with a pool and then we will have a car for a few days in order to discover the island and spend a few days at one of Rhodes' gorgeous beaches.
Let me know what you all think and if there are any restaurants in Berlin and Rhodes you recommend for dinner and what special things we should put on our list to see in both places.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 2 Central London Hotels
- 3 First Trip to Europe
- 4 Mum's been to Iceland, or "round Iceland with a cucumber"
- 5 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 6 ITALY
- 7 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 8 Marmaris Hotel with ferry transfer
- 9 Globus Tours
- 10 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 11 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 12 Help for San Sebastian
- 13 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 14 3 days in Rome
- 15 Aix-en-Provence to Paris
- 16 2 Days in Rome
- 17 Travel Time from St. Pancras to Paddington
- 18 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 19 CNN votes Utrecht the worlds best cycling city
- 20 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 21 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 22 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 23 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please
- 24 Travel & Landscape Photography from around the world
- 25 There's no Place Like London: Part 1