Well, after months of planning and many different plans discussed, here is our itinerary for our summer vacation:
- Fly into Berlin for 6 nights
- Fly direct to Rhodes for 7 nights
- Fly back to Berlin for 3 nights, using this time to see Potsdam and the surrounding area
- Fly home
May seem simple, but we have heard from many people just how wonderful Berlin is and how much there is to see and do. It seems to have become one of Europe's top cities of choice.
As well, we had initially reserved flights to Sardinia, but then decided to change it for Rhodes as Rhodes seems to be more interesting and lively. We are staying at a Rhodes town hotel with a pool and then we will have a car for a few days in order to discover the island and spend a few days at one of Rhodes' gorgeous beaches.
Let me know what you all think and if there are any restaurants in Berlin and Rhodes you recommend for dinner and what special things we should put on our list to see in both places.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Open mindedness on Fodors.
- 2 Meeting place into Venice Marco Polo Airport
- 3 Spain Itinerary Help
- 4 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 5 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 6 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 7 cell phone companys
- 8 What NOT TO WEAR in PARIS & ROME?! Women's Fashion Help!
- 9 French lavender and cottages
- 10 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 11 Iceland: The Land of Fire and Ice
- 12 Eastern Europe Summer 2017 Itinerary + Mykonos Break
- 13 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 14 Barcelona completely overrated
- 15 Beaches in Southern France
- 16 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 17 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 18 Tuscany Villa rental family of 8/10
- 19 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 20 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 21 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 22 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 23 3 days to spend in europe
- 24 Local markets in Italy
- 25 Bead Tours in Jablonec?