Well, after months of planning and many different plans discussed, here is our itinerary for our summer vacation:
- Fly into Berlin for 6 nights
- Fly direct to Rhodes for 7 nights
- Fly back to Berlin for 3 nights, using this time to see Potsdam and the surrounding area
- Fly home
May seem simple, but we have heard from many people just how wonderful Berlin is and how much there is to see and do. It seems to have become one of Europe's top cities of choice.
As well, we had initially reserved flights to Sardinia, but then decided to change it for Rhodes as Rhodes seems to be more interesting and lively. We are staying at a Rhodes town hotel with a pool and then we will have a car for a few days in order to discover the island and spend a few days at one of Rhodes' gorgeous beaches.
Let me know what you all think and if there are any restaurants in Berlin and Rhodes you recommend for dinner and what special things we should put on our list to see in both places.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy
- 2 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 3 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 4 Domus Aurea (Rome) -- still closed?
- 5 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 6 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 7 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 8 Positano, Italy
- 9 Nice Video about Poland
- 10 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 11 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 12 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 13 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 14 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 15 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 16 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 17 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 18 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 19 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 20 Vienna highlights
- 21 Where to stay in Rome
- 22 Estonia Amber
- 23 20 days in Central Europe (female traveling solo)
- 24 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 25 Munich