Well, after months of planning and many different plans discussed, here is our itinerary for our summer vacation:
- Fly into Berlin for 6 nights
- Fly direct to Rhodes for 7 nights
- Fly back to Berlin for 3 nights, using this time to see Potsdam and the surrounding area
- Fly home
May seem simple, but we have heard from many people just how wonderful Berlin is and how much there is to see and do. It seems to have become one of Europe's top cities of choice.
As well, we had initially reserved flights to Sardinia, but then decided to change it for Rhodes as Rhodes seems to be more interesting and lively. We are staying at a Rhodes town hotel with a pool and then we will have a car for a few days in order to discover the island and spend a few days at one of Rhodes' gorgeous beaches.
Let me know what you all think and if there are any restaurants in Berlin and Rhodes you recommend for dinner and what special things we should put on our list to see in both places.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5-day rpad trip from Toulouse that includes Lourdes
- 2 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 3 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 4 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 5 Tour groups
- 6 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 7 Hiking in Tirol/Austria
- 8 If you had to choose one......
- 9 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 10 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 11 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 12 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 13 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 14 Granada to Madrid
- 15 Eastern France - A TR in Pictures
- 16 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 17 French restaurants
- 18 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 19 English Countryside
- 20 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 21 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 22 Multi-generational 2 wk spain itinerary?
- 23 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 24 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 25 Driving in Italy?