Thank you everyone for all your suggestions. Leaving in 10 days. We ended up with 3 days in Ennis, 2 in Dingle, 2 in Killarney & 2 in Kinsale before going over to Scotland. I've read all the weather posts. I plan on bringing a rain coat. Bought a cheaper one as I don't plan on bringing it back. No need for it in Las Vegas. My friend going with me is just planning on bringing those throw away hooded ponchos. Is that sufficient? I'm assuming we'll need something much warmer since temperatures here low 100's - high 90's still. And yes, I will be bringing my gloves. lol Perhaps I will be the only one!
Trip is almost here! Weather?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 2 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 3 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 4 Last night in Italy advice
- 5 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 6 Base in Puglia: Ostuni or Locorotondo
- 7 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 8 Europe Itinerary
- 9 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 10 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 11 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 12 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 13 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 14 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 15 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 16 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 17 Paris to Annecy by Train
- 18 From Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport to 8, Champs Elysees, Paris
- 19 Apartment rental in Barcelona
- 20 Apartment rental agencies in Barcelona
- 21 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 22 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 23 Stansted Express Tickets - Advance Purchase
- 24 Hey Fodor's
- 25 Two Sisters-in-law in Italy