Thank you everyone for all your suggestions. Leaving in 10 days. We ended up with 3 days in Ennis, 2 in Dingle, 2 in Killarney & 2 in Kinsale before going over to Scotland. I've read all the weather posts. I plan on bringing a rain coat. Bought a cheaper one as I don't plan on bringing it back. No need for it in Las Vegas. My friend going with me is just planning on bringing those throw away hooded ponchos. Is that sufficient? I'm assuming we'll need something much warmer since temperatures here low 100's - high 90's still. And yes, I will be bringing my gloves. lol Perhaps I will be the only one!
Trip is almost here! Weather?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 2 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 3 One more last question on Bayeux
- 4 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 5 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 6 banger rally around europe?
- 7 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 8 Euro Train
- 9 Spain Train Reservations - Seat assignment
- 10 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 11 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 12 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 13 Spain - Andalucia
- 14 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!
- 15 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 16 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 17 Trip around Spain
- 18 Crete - trip report - 3 weeks May 2013, a great and surprising trip!
- 19 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 20 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 21 Travelling from Venice to the Cinque Terre towns.
- 22 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 23 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 24 Medieval Tallinn
- 25 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome