Thank you everyone for all your suggestions. Leaving in 10 days. We ended up with 3 days in Ennis, 2 in Dingle, 2 in Killarney & 2 in Kinsale before going over to Scotland. I've read all the weather posts. I plan on bringing a rain coat. Bought a cheaper one as I don't plan on bringing it back. No need for it in Las Vegas. My friend going with me is just planning on bringing those throw away hooded ponchos. Is that sufficient? I'm assuming we'll need something much warmer since temperatures here low 100's - high 90's still. And yes, I will be bringing my gloves. lol Perhaps I will be the only one!
Trip is almost here! Weather?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 2 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 3 getting on highway from Avignon TVG Europcar rental place
- 4 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 5 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 6 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 7 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 8 Munich with a car?
- 9 Printing Paris Bus Routes --Kerouac, others?
- 10 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 11 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 12 Toulouse and beyond -
- 13 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 14 People acting out Paris Metro Names
- 15 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 16 Reims for a day
- 17 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 18 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 19 Abruzzo for 5 days
- 20 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 21 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 22 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 23 poland to switzerland
- 24 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 25 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?