Thank you everyone for all your suggestions. Leaving in 10 days. We ended up with 3 days in Ennis, 2 in Dingle, 2 in Killarney & 2 in Kinsale before going over to Scotland. I've read all the weather posts. I plan on bringing a rain coat. Bought a cheaper one as I don't plan on bringing it back. No need for it in Las Vegas. My friend going with me is just planning on bringing those throw away hooded ponchos. Is that sufficient? I'm assuming we'll need something much warmer since temperatures here low 100's - high 90's still. And yes, I will be bringing my gloves. lol Perhaps I will be the only one!
Trip is almost here! Weather?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trains in Italy
- 2 Air pollution in Paris
- 3 Good Hotels around Gare Montparnasse
- 4 Amazing customer services, i rented a 3g wi-fi device IUGO GADGETS FOR RENT
- 5 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 6 Using Euros and Visa Travel Money Debit Card in the Baltics and Russia
- 7 Venice - guided boat/tour trips in winter?
- 8 South of France November Trip Report
- 9 Rome---August and September
- 10 France, Italy and Greec
- 11 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 12 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 13 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 14 Dresden or Leipzig
- 15 Olive oil disaster in 2014
- 16 20 days in Germany
- 17 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 18 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 19 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 20 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 21 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 22 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 23 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 24 Nice or Marseille??
- 25 Final segment: unsolicited advice for first time Portugal travellers