Thank you everyone for all your suggestions. Leaving in 10 days. We ended up with 3 days in Ennis, 2 in Dingle, 2 in Killarney & 2 in Kinsale before going over to Scotland. I've read all the weather posts. I plan on bringing a rain coat. Bought a cheaper one as I don't plan on bringing it back. No need for it in Las Vegas. My friend going with me is just planning on bringing those throw away hooded ponchos. Is that sufficient? I'm assuming we'll need something much warmer since temperatures here low 100's - high 90's still. And yes, I will be bringing my gloves. lol Perhaps I will be the only one!
Trip is almost here! Weather?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to wear
- 2 Fashion for larger man?
- 3 Eating in France-two new books
- 4 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 5 german rail ticket question
- 6 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 7 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 8 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 9 Transportation from Airport in Reykjavik to downtown hotel
- 10 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 11 Madrid and London
- 12 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 13 Three days in Spain
- 14 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 15 1 week in Croatia
- 16 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 17 Trip to Iceland
- 18 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 19 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 20 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 21 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 22 Fjords, How To?
- 23 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 24 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 25 London neighborhood suggestions