Thank you everyone for all your suggestions. Leaving in 10 days. We ended up with 3 days in Ennis, 2 in Dingle, 2 in Killarney & 2 in Kinsale before going over to Scotland. I've read all the weather posts. I plan on bringing a rain coat. Bought a cheaper one as I don't plan on bringing it back. No need for it in Las Vegas. My friend going with me is just planning on bringing those throw away hooded ponchos. Is that sufficient? I'm assuming we'll need something much warmer since temperatures here low 100's - high 90's still. And yes, I will be bringing my gloves. lol Perhaps I will be the only one!
Trip is almost here! Weather?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 2 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 3 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 4 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 5 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 6 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 7 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 8 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 9 Five nights in Extremadura
- 10 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 11 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 12 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 13 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 14 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 15 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 16 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 17 Belarus closes borders with Ukraine - EBOLA alert!
- 18 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 19 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 20 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 21 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 22 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 23 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 24 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 25 Portugal or Bulgaria