Dear All -
I was going to purchase trip insurance (cancellation, interruption, medical) from American Express as I normally do, except Amex's agent just advised me that they are not selling trip insurance at this time. I can check insuremytrip.com but I think I would rather hear some personal opinions of what product is good.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 2 5 Days in Switzerland
- 3 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 4 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 5 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 6 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 7 Spain in July
- 8 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 9 International Flight Question
- 10 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 11 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 12 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 13 We're here!
- 14 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 15 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 16 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 17 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 18 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 19 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 20 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 21 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 22 Interesting places to visit
- 23 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 24 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 25 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
Dear All -