Dear All -
I was going to purchase trip insurance (cancellation, interruption, medical) from American Express as I normally do, except Amex's agent just advised me that they are not selling trip insurance at this time. I can check insuremytrip.com but I think I would rather hear some personal opinions of what product is good.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 2 St Denis Cathedral
- 3 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 4 Rouen Tour Companies
- 5 Italy bus or train
- 6 Vacation
- 7 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 8 Take your necessary things while traveling!
- 9 Ireland itinerary help please
- 10 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 11 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 12 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 13 Rome-Itinerary
- 14 2 weeks in Southern Ireland
- 15 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 16 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 17 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 18 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 19 5 days greece tour! Help me plz!
- 20 Berlin to Italy
- 21 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 22 Florence - Where to stay
- 23 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 24 Killarney
- 25 Where to go!?
Dear All -