My girlfriend an I are planning a trip to the alps starting from Munich. As we like hikking and nature and trying to avoid all the masses of tourists and get to nice isolated spots we thought about getting a motorhome, which seems to be very expansive. We found in Munich something that looks nice- a small camper for an affordable price (www.sleeponwheels.co). Would you reccommend something like that for exploring the Alps in Germany, Austria and Switzerland? If not any other recommandations?
Thanks a lot for your answers
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany, after Christmas
- 2 Hotel comes back with lower price after booking with booking dot com
- 3 Le Marche: Cartoceto, Fano...
- 4 Southern Spain - itinerary suggestions?
- 5 Day Trip to Sorrento - Help!
- 6 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 7 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 7 Cesky Krumlov and Prague
- 8 Prague Trip Report
- 9 iPHone 6 use in Paris, with ATT?
- 10 House/villa in Italy or France
- 11 Paris Christmas Lights...Crowds?
- 12 Hotel Florescente, Lisbon
- 13 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 14 Lunch stop between Lisbon & Seville
- 15 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 16 Sorry, more women's shoes walking in Italy
- 17 On line site to buy football tickets Lazio vs Milan 1 November 2015
- 18 (Frankfurt Airport) Immigration, Luggage & S Bahn at Regional Bahnhoff
- 19 Barcelona, 4 nights which neighborhood?
- 20 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 21 Questions about Flamenco in Madrid
- 22 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 23 Shipping Packages
- 24 Initial Trip Planning - Spain
- 25 The Birthday Celebration in Italy!