My girlfriend an I are planning a trip to the alps starting from Munich. As we like hikking and nature and trying to avoid all the masses of tourists and get to nice isolated spots we thought about getting a motorhome, which seems to be very expansive. We found in Munich something that looks nice- a small camper for an affordable price (www.sleeponwheels.co). Would you reccommend something like that for exploring the Alps in Germany, Austria and Switzerland? If not any other recommandations?
Thanks a lot for your answers
Trip in the Alps
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Belarus closes borders with Ukraine - EBOLA alert!
- 2 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 3 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 4 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 5 Food tours in Rome?
- 6 Rome Food Tour
- 7 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 8 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 9 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 10 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 11 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 12 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 13 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 14 Italy and Croatia
- 15 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 16 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 17 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 18 Kimhe--flamenco
- 19 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 20 Autumn in Paris
- 21 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 22 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 23 England/EPL family vacation
- 24 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 25 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris