My girlfriend an I are planning a trip to the alps starting from Munich. As we like hikking and nature and trying to avoid all the masses of tourists and get to nice isolated spots we thought about getting a motorhome, which seems to be very expansive. We found in Munich something that looks nice- a small camper for an affordable price (www.sleeponwheels.co). Would you reccommend something like that for exploring the Alps in Germany, Austria and Switzerland? If not any other recommandations?
Thanks a lot for your answers
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our week in Italy - lucky with weather, missed impulse
- 2 FAQs
- 3 Switzerland and Italy 8 days
- 4 I'm back.....
- 5 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 6 Departure Tax in UK
- 7 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 8 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 9 To europe this Aug
- 10 Charles Degaulle question
- 11 Normandy - driving trip
- 12 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 13 Ballet Bolshoi
- 14 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 15 Switzerland itinerary help
- 16 Where should I go in Spain for 2 weeks? Add Lisbon?
- 17 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 18 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 19 Seeking advice for fall trip to Puglia
- 20 Swiss travel pass/ Glacier express
- 21 Very last minute Swiss train help!
- 22 munich - day trips
- 23 KLM mandatory Animal Hotel SCAM
- 24 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 25 Naples to Pompeii