My girlfriend an I are planning a trip to the alps starting from Munich. As we like hikking and nature and trying to avoid all the masses of tourists and get to nice isolated spots we thought about getting a motorhome, which seems to be very expansive. We found in Munich something that looks nice- a small camper for an affordable price (www.sleeponwheels.co). Would you reccommend something like that for exploring the Alps in Germany, Austria and Switzerland? If not any other recommandations?
Thanks a lot for your answers
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 2 Day Trips or Open Jaw Munich,Vienna,Budapest?
- 3 Help - Paris or Rome in December?
- 4 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 5 5 Nights in the Midlands
- 6 Paris and Corsica- hopefully a trip report!
- 7 Which Italy / London routing do you recommend?
- 8 Trip report-London, France, Belguim
- 9 A/C in Basel
- 10 Why Are We NOT Packed Yet? Munich, Verona, Stresa, Edinburgh, and London
- 11 Where to stay in Northern Ireland and should we try to see Cliffs of Moher?
- 12 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)
- 13 My summer in Paris
- 14 Venice - airport, cruise ship terminal, hotel, & airport taxi question
- 15 Iceland 2 week trip itinerary/report
- 16 Ireland or Scotland
- 17 Our first trip to Europe
- 18 Is this a good hotel and loaction in Paris?
- 19 Is traveling to 10 countries in Europe in 50 days a good idea?
- 20 2 Week Trip to Central/Eastern Europe
- 21 Stay away from EF Tours
- 22 Need help planning a 20 day trip
- 23 Is this a good hotel and location in Barcelona
- 24 Trip planning--Portugal and Spain
- 25 Rome/Sorrento/Amalfi Itinerary help