My girlfriend an I are planning a trip to the alps starting from Munich. As we like hikking and nature and trying to avoid all the masses of tourists and get to nice isolated spots we thought about getting a motorhome, which seems to be very expansive. We found in Munich something that looks nice- a small camper for an affordable price (www.sleeponwheels.co). Would you reccommend something like that for exploring the Alps in Germany, Austria and Switzerland? If not any other recommandations?
Thanks a lot for your answers
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Crewed yacht charter: Mediterranean
- 2 NEVER AGAIN ON NEVER ONE
- 3 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 4 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 5 Football Tickets - Athens
- 6 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 7 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 8 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 9 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 10 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 11 Last minute trip to Capri
- 12 3nights in Venice
- 13 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 14 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 15 Earthquake near Naples
- 16 Budapest to Kosice
- 17 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 18 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 19 Best day trips from Perugia and Umbertide
- 20 Paris in November
- 21 My 3 days in Venice
- 22 multi city flights to europe
- 23 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 24 Travel from Kensington, London to Cambridge
- 25 One week in Europe