My girlfriend an I are planning a trip to the alps starting from Munich. As we like hikking and nature and trying to avoid all the masses of tourists and get to nice isolated spots we thought about getting a motorhome, which seems to be very expansive. We found in Munich something that looks nice- a small camper for an affordable price (www.sleeponwheels.co). Would you reccommend something like that for exploring the Alps in Germany, Austria and Switzerland? If not any other recommandations?
Thanks a lot for your answers
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin restaurant recs
- 2 Dublin Hotel Recommendations
- 3 Stu Dudley's Provence and French Riviera Itinerary
- 4 How best to spend a long day in Warnemunde
- 5 One day visit to Helsinki on a cruise ship
- 6 What to do in Stockholm for 4 hours
- 7 How best to spend a day in Tallinn
- 8 20 free days of Europe
- 9 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 10 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 11 Frankfurt Airport Rail Connection
- 12 Norfolk base
- 13 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 14 italy itinerary
- 15 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 16 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 17 Help family trip Sardinia with 2years old
- 18 Small town near Grenada?
- 19 Rome Rental Car
- 20 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 21 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 22 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 23 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 24 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 25 Czech Republic, Krakow & Budapest Trip Report