My girlfriend an I are planning a trip to the alps starting from Munich. As we like hikking and nature and trying to avoid all the masses of tourists and get to nice isolated spots we thought about getting a motorhome, which seems to be very expansive. We found in Munich something that looks nice- a small camper for an affordable price (www.sleeponwheels.co). Would you reccommend something like that for exploring the Alps in Germany, Austria and Switzerland? If not any other recommandations?
Thanks a lot for your answers
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 2 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 3 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 4 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 5 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 6 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 7 Spain in July
- 8 We're here!
- 9 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 10 Where to enjoy Paris
- 11 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 12 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 13 10 days in Paris and......
- 14 Prague Christmas Markets and Christmas mass
- 15 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 16 Athens
- 17 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 18 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 19 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 20 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 21 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 22 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 23 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 24 Budapest & Prague
- 25 Traveling Greece without reservations