My girlfriend an I are planning a trip to the alps starting from Munich. As we like hikking and nature and trying to avoid all the masses of tourists and get to nice isolated spots we thought about getting a motorhome, which seems to be very expansive. We found in Munich something that looks nice- a small camper for an affordable price (www.sleeponwheels.co). Would you reccommend something like that for exploring the Alps in Germany, Austria and Switzerland? If not any other recommandations?
Thanks a lot for your answers
Trip in the Alps
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 2 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 3 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 4 Ireland / N Ireland clothing recommendations
- 5 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 6 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 7 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 8 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 9 Ireland / N Ireland Chauffer/Guide
- 10 Is my plan ok
- 11 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 12 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 13 5 Observations About Paris
- 14 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 15 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 16 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 17 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 18 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 19 Southern Spain
- 20 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 21 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 22 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 23 Combinations euro rail and river cruise
- 24 Scotland November 2015
- 25 Luggage storage in Barcelona