My girlfriend an I are planning a trip to the alps starting from Munich. As we like hikking and nature and trying to avoid all the masses of tourists and get to nice isolated spots we thought about getting a motorhome, which seems to be very expansive. We found in Munich something that looks nice- a small camper for an affordable price (www.sleeponwheels.co). Would you reccommend something like that for exploring the Alps in Germany, Austria and Switzerland? If not any other recommandations?
Thanks a lot for your answers
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lunch near Sants station Barcelona
- 2 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 3 RENFE error message during payment
- 4 Food or Tapas tours in Madrid and/or Barcelona
- 5 Enjoying England for a year!
- 6 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/sytropin-hgh-spray/
- 7 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 8 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/sytropin-hgh-spray/
- 9 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 10 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 11 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 12 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 13 Wine Tour in Florence/Tuscany
- 14 Flamenco concerts in Madrid
- 15 Europe itinerary review
- 16 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 17 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 18 Train passes
- 19 Best places in Paris to catch Pokémon?
- 20 Girls Trip to Rome!
- 21 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 22 3 Days in Naples...
- 23 Les bons plans de whathello - paris - hotel
- 24 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 25 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids