My husband and I are planning a two week trip to Europe. We were first thinking we would start in Barcelona...fly to Nice....then Naples. If time provided drive up coast to Florence or Venice?
Our second thought was just to spend our entire 2 weeks flying into Naples and driving to Venice.
We want to see some few major sites, but want to make sure we enjoy the country and smaller towns along the coast.
We usually stay in Airbnb's but are considering some hostel's in the larger cities.
How difficult will it be to learn to drive on the left side of the road???
And, how would you think our time would be best spent and why?
Also, does anybody know of some quaint towns along the drive from Naples to Venice?
I think thats it for now. We are just beginning the planning so anything is changeable!!!
Thanks for helping us get started.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vigo Spain????
- 2 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 3 Getting around London
- 4 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 5 Train travel to and from Paris
- 6 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 7 Paris in August
- 8 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 9 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 10 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 11 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 12 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 13 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 14 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 15 Advise for driving from Lecce, to Pescara, Italy.
- 16 Andalucia Spain
- 17 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 18 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 19 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 20 SURPRISE TRIP
- 21 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 22 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 23 Visiting Zurich
- 24 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 25 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more