My husband and I are planning a two week trip to Europe. We were first thinking we would start in Barcelona...fly to Nice....then Naples. If time provided drive up coast to Florence or Venice?
Our second thought was just to spend our entire 2 weeks flying into Naples and driving to Venice.
We want to see some few major sites, but want to make sure we enjoy the country and smaller towns along the coast.
We usually stay in Airbnb's but are considering some hostel's in the larger cities.
How difficult will it be to learn to drive on the left side of the road???
And, how would you think our time would be best spent and why?
Also, does anybody know of some quaint towns along the drive from Naples to Venice?
I think thats it for now. We are just beginning the planning so anything is changeable!!!
Thanks for helping us get started.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fill: Tec^h SUPP0RT THUNDERBIRD MAIL CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 Thunderbird
- 2 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 3 16 days in France and Italy
- 4 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 5 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 6 One July night in Verona - help!
- 7 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 8 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 9 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 10 European Vacation 2017
- 11 London in September
- 12 Avoid Europcar!
- 13 Paris for children
- 14 Couscous
- 15 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 16 Scotland - We're Here!
- 17 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 18 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 19 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 20 IWM
- 21 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 22 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 23 Guided Vatican Tours
- 24 Apartment/accomodation in Dubrovnik and Split
- 25 Best Masseria in Puglia