My husband and I are planning a two week trip to Europe. We were first thinking we would start in Barcelona...fly to Nice....then Naples. If time provided drive up coast to Florence or Venice?
Our second thought was just to spend our entire 2 weeks flying into Naples and driving to Venice.
We want to see some few major sites, but want to make sure we enjoy the country and smaller towns along the coast.
We usually stay in Airbnb's but are considering some hostel's in the larger cities.
How difficult will it be to learn to drive on the left side of the road???
And, how would you think our time would be best spent and why?
Also, does anybody know of some quaint towns along the drive from Naples to Venice?
I think thats it for now. We are just beginning the planning so anything is changeable!!!
Thanks for helping us get started.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 2 Alps Drive
- 3 Praiano
- 4 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 5 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 6 No Periods in British Written English!
- 7 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 8 Help please
- 9 Funny One Michelin * Mix-Up in France!
- 10 Andalucia itinerary help
- 11 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 12 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 13 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 14 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 15 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 16 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 17 Perugia
- 18 Family vacation to europe
- 19 Paris cooking classes
- 20 Ronda Wine/biking
- 21 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 22 St Denis Cathedral
- 23 My Ring Road experience in Iceland
- 24 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 25 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?