My husband and I are planning a two week trip to Europe. We were first thinking we would start in Barcelona...fly to Nice....then Naples. If time provided drive up coast to Florence or Venice?
Our second thought was just to spend our entire 2 weeks flying into Naples and driving to Venice.
We want to see some few major sites, but want to make sure we enjoy the country and smaller towns along the coast.
We usually stay in Airbnb's but are considering some hostel's in the larger cities.
How difficult will it be to learn to drive on the left side of the road???
And, how would you think our time would be best spent and why?
Also, does anybody know of some quaint towns along the drive from Naples to Venice?
I think thats it for now. We are just beginning the planning so anything is changeable!!!
Thanks for helping us get started.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 2 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 3 vienna
- 4 4 days itinerary for France
- 5 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 6 Questions about Polish sights
- 7 Bernina Express mid-March
- 8 Ireland travel passport question
- 9 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 10 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 11 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 12 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 13 where to stay in London?
- 14 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 15 Juangfrau / mt
- 16 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 17 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 18 Switzerland
- 19 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 20 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 21 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 22 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 23 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 24 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 25 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input