My husband and I are planning a two week trip to Europe. We were first thinking we would start in Barcelona...fly to Nice....then Naples. If time provided drive up coast to Florence or Venice?
Our second thought was just to spend our entire 2 weeks flying into Naples and driving to Venice.
We want to see some few major sites, but want to make sure we enjoy the country and smaller towns along the coast.
We usually stay in Airbnb's but are considering some hostel's in the larger cities.
How difficult will it be to learn to drive on the left side of the road???
And, how would you think our time would be best spent and why?
Also, does anybody know of some quaint towns along the drive from Naples to Venice?
I think thats it for now. We are just beginning the planning so anything is changeable!!!
Thanks for helping us get started.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks Europe trip
- 2 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 3 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 4 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 5 Need Information about French Alps
- 6 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 7 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 8 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 9 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 10 Uffizi Phone Number
- 11 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 12 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 13 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 14 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 15 Gites in Provence
- 16 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 17 Flight CANCELLED by British Airways without notice or refund
- 18 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 19 4 days in Provence in early June
- 20 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 21 Tips for a local Kingsday experience in Amsterdam?
- 22 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 23 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 24 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 25 Opinion on sights in Florence