My husband and I are planning a two week trip to Europe. We were first thinking we would start in Barcelona...fly to Nice....then Naples. If time provided drive up coast to Florence or Venice?
Our second thought was just to spend our entire 2 weeks flying into Naples and driving to Venice.
We want to see some few major sites, but want to make sure we enjoy the country and smaller towns along the coast.
We usually stay in Airbnb's but are considering some hostel's in the larger cities.
How difficult will it be to learn to drive on the left side of the road???
And, how would you think our time would be best spent and why?
Also, does anybody know of some quaint towns along the drive from Naples to Venice?
I think thats it for now. We are just beginning the planning so anything is changeable!!!
Thanks for helping us get started.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 2 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 3 Europe First Timers
- 4 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 5 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 6 base in brussels
- 7 Seeking reasonable itinerary for 16 days
- 8 Rome or Venice first
- 9 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 10 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 11 Uber vs. TfL
- 12 Berlin
- 13 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 14 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 15 One free day in Barcelona
- 16 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 17 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 18 Villa Honegg: an insider's tip for the Central Switzerland
- 19 Rest in Peace, Colonel Chilcott
- 20 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 21 Lille Braderie 2017
- 22 Wine Shipping from Puglia
- 23 Apartment Montreux area
- 24 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 25 Norther Spain first Iteniary