Will be flying into Vienna, Austria in September to visit with family for approx 1 week. From there, we are interested in seeing WW II historical sites in (maybe Germany), Belgium, Luxembourg and Normandy beach. We will rent car in Austria to see family but will return car to Vienna. Any suggestions as to best way to travel (4 people) to get to Battle of Bulge and Luxembourg sites and then on to Normandy ? Any sites, museums that we should not miss. Will probably fly back out of Paris. We will be there approx 3 weeks total. Thanks for any ideas.
trip in September to Austria, Belgium and France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 2 getting on highway from Avignon TVG Europcar rental place
- 3 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 4 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 5 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 6 Munich with a car?
- 7 Printing Paris Bus Routes --Kerouac, others?
- 8 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 9 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 10 Toulouse and beyond -
- 11 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 12 People acting out Paris Metro Names
- 13 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 14 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 15 Reims for a day
- 16 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 17 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 18 Abruzzo for 5 days
- 19 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 20 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 21 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 22 poland to switzerland
- 23 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 24 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 25 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014