Will be flying into Vienna, Austria in September to visit with family for approx 1 week. From there, we are interested in seeing WW II historical sites in (maybe Germany), Belgium, Luxembourg and Normandy beach. We will rent car in Austria to see family but will return car to Vienna. Any suggestions as to best way to travel (4 people) to get to Battle of Bulge and Luxembourg sites and then on to Normandy ? Any sites, museums that we should not miss. Will probably fly back out of Paris. We will be there approx 3 weeks total. Thanks for any ideas.
trip in September to Austria, Belgium and France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trekking Poles in the UK...Where to buy
- 2 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 3 Best regions/cities for good walks (not hiking)
- 4 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 5 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 6 Driving from Rome Airport to Montepulciano -- Toll Question
- 7 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 8 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 9 Which apartment/area in London?
- 10 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 11 September 2014 - Mykonos, Santorini, Athens!
- 12 Driving in Germany
- 13 Which time period is preferable for summer visit to London?
- 14 Cambridge to Manchester, UK
- 15 Venice - boats on canals
- 16 Venice, just arrived
- 17 Guidance and help for Europe trip by train.
- 18 Where in Europe would you go to escape midwestern winter?
- 19 Park Guell in Barcelona
- 20 White Christmas in the Alps for Aussie non-skiers
- 21 ever rent an apartment after you get to a city?
- 22 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 23 capital one 360 debit card use in italy
- 24 Prepaid cell phone, CDG
- 25 Stockholm Trip Report