Will be flying into Vienna, Austria in September to visit with family for approx 1 week. From there, we are interested in seeing WW II historical sites in (maybe Germany), Belgium, Luxembourg and Normandy beach. We will rent car in Austria to see family but will return car to Vienna. Any suggestions as to best way to travel (4 people) to get to Battle of Bulge and Luxembourg sites and then on to Normandy ? Any sites, museums that we should not miss. Will probably fly back out of Paris. We will be there approx 3 weeks total. Thanks for any ideas.
trip in September to Austria, Belgium and France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Review of 4.5 days in London
- 2 Cotswold Churches
- 3 I dream of Europe
- 4 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 5 Confusing Care rental in Italy Continued . . . Locauto?
- 6 Locauto Yes or No? or Europcar in Pisa
- 7 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 8 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 9 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 10 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 11 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 12 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 13 Budgeting - how long can I last!
- 14 Krakow or Warsaw?
- 15 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 16 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 17 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 18 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 19 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 20 Ireland or Scotland
- 21 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 22 Visiting Mostar, Bosnia and Kotor, Montenegro from Croatia
- 23 Verona/Vicenza/Trieste--Best Place to Pick up Rental Car for Croatia
- 24 Last minute trip in Europe 25th Oct - 2nd Nov, interested in joining?
- 25 Roaming Romania, Take Two