Will be flying into Vienna, Austria in September to visit with family for approx 1 week. From there, we are interested in seeing WW II historical sites in (maybe Germany), Belgium, Luxembourg and Normandy beach. We will rent car in Austria to see family but will return car to Vienna. Any suggestions as to best way to travel (4 people) to get to Battle of Bulge and Luxembourg sites and then on to Normandy ? Any sites, museums that we should not miss. Will probably fly back out of Paris. We will be there approx 3 weeks total. Thanks for any ideas.
trip in September to Austria, Belgium and France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 2 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 3 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 4 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 5 3 weeks in Europe
- 6 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 7 London and Where Else in late December?
- 8 Matisse at Tate
- 9 Ireland Southwest
- 10 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 11 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 12 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 13 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 14 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 15 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 16 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 17 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 18 Teaching English in Europe or Asia
- 19 Spain - Cadaques to Girona
- 20 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 21 Barcelona and Italy itinerary...hotels all set, need help w some details
- 22 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 23 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 24 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 25 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton