Will be flying into Vienna, Austria in September to visit with family for approx 1 week. From there, we are interested in seeing WW II historical sites in (maybe Germany), Belgium, Luxembourg and Normandy beach. We will rent car in Austria to see family but will return car to Vienna. Any suggestions as to best way to travel (4 people) to get to Battle of Bulge and Luxembourg sites and then on to Normandy ? Any sites, museums that we should not miss. Will probably fly back out of Paris. We will be there approx 3 weeks total. Thanks for any ideas.
trip in September to Austria, Belgium and France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 May 2015 switzerland weather
- 2 Brussels, Copenhagan, Stockholm
- 3 Amsterdam... Hotel recommendations and must sees
- 4 Day Trips by Train from Bologna: Florence, Faenza, Ravenna
- 5 11:00 am flight from Rome & my husband
- 6 Driver/Car Transfer from Pisa to Cinque Terre
- 7 Restaurant recommendations in Copenhagen
- 8 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 9 Best way to travel between Heathrow and Paris
- 10 Paris Bastille Day
- 11 River Cruise
- 12 Potential trip - Balkans
- 13 car rental agency
- 14 Italy for 5 nights!
- 15 Advice on Romania Itinerary
- 16 Castle/Abbey Ruins in Wales - Night Access
- 17 scotland trave;
- 18 Paris Art Galleries
- 19 Nuremberg on a Business Trip
- 20 3 Full Days in Paris... What are the must sees?
- 21 Amsterdam Hotel or B&B Recommendation
- 22 Croatia help
- 23 Accommodation
- 24 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 25 9 Nights: Venice, AC, and Rome first timer help!!!