Will be flying into Vienna, Austria in September to visit with family for approx 1 week. From there, we are interested in seeing WW II historical sites in (maybe Germany), Belgium, Luxembourg and Normandy beach. We will rent car in Austria to see family but will return car to Vienna. Any suggestions as to best way to travel (4 people) to get to Battle of Bulge and Luxembourg sites and then on to Normandy ? Any sites, museums that we should not miss. Will probably fly back out of Paris. We will be there approx 3 weeks total. Thanks for any ideas.
trip in September to Austria, Belgium and France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 2 Sardinia, near Olbia
- 3 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 4 Spending money in Italy?
- 5 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 6 How can I organize my own Language Exchange trip Abroad
- 7 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 8 staying a month or so in each place
- 9 nice, affordable hotel in Ljubljana
- 10 Sky diving in Barcelona
- 11 3 weeks in Europe
- 12 Turin To Toulon late Aug/Early Sept
- 13 2 day break from London: Edinburgh, Dublin, Luxembourg, Paris, York?
- 14 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 15 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 16 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 17 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 18 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 19 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 20 10 days in England
- 21 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 22 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 23 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 24 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 25 Paris: A Classical Music Concert