Will be flying into Vienna, Austria in September to visit with family for approx 1 week. From there, we are interested in seeing WW II historical sites in (maybe Germany), Belgium, Luxembourg and Normandy beach. We will rent car in Austria to see family but will return car to Vienna. Any suggestions as to best way to travel (4 people) to get to Battle of Bulge and Luxembourg sites and then on to Normandy ? Any sites, museums that we should not miss. Will probably fly back out of Paris. We will be there approx 3 weeks total. Thanks for any ideas.
trip in September to Austria, Belgium and France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland Bus Tour Recommendation?
- 2 Russian Visa Question
- 3 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 5 First Full Day in Vienna
- 4 Ireland train system: first class??
- 5 Paris + Provence advice - to extend or not to extend
- 6 Paris - one day itinerary
- 7 transport from Central London to Southampton
- 8 hotel near Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen
- 9 Rail connections from Rotterdam and ease of boarding train with luggage
- 10 10 nights in Southern Spain: Itinerary & Questions
- 11 apartment
- 12 Croatia/Bosnia/Slovenia Itinerary Feeback Request
- 13 travel insurance
- 14 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 15 Satisfying sweet tooth in Scotland
- 16 TR- A jaunt to Paris March 15
- 17 Euro Travel Quiz - # 1-A
- 18 Student with no visa: Will I be denied re-entry into Germany???
- 19 Areas to avoid as a person of color?
- 20 ferry messina to reggio calabria
- 21 Best way to tour Sicily?
- 22 Minimum age to rent a hotel or hostel room
- 23 Westport or Ballina in Co. Mayo?
- 24 Suggestions for a week in Europe
- 25 Greece for a month with a baby