Will be flying into Vienna, Austria in September to visit with family for approx 1 week. From there, we are interested in seeing WW II historical sites in (maybe Germany), Belgium, Luxembourg and Normandy beach. We will rent car in Austria to see family but will return car to Vienna. Any suggestions as to best way to travel (4 people) to get to Battle of Bulge and Luxembourg sites and then on to Normandy ? Any sites, museums that we should not miss. Will probably fly back out of Paris. We will be there approx 3 weeks total. Thanks for any ideas.
trip in September to Austria, Belgium and France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin to Salzburg in 2 weeks
- 2 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 3 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 4 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 5 Madrid and London
- 6 What to wear
- 7 Prague flea markets
- 8 Tipping in Greece
- 9 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 10 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 11 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 12 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 13 Timing a river cruise
- 14 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 15 Painting Classes at Giverny or surrounds in English please!
- 16 Norway Haugesund and Bergen photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 17 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 18 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 19 flea markets in France
- 20 I need a haircut
- 21 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 22 Feedback regarding Jay Way Travel
- 23 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 24 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 25 Madrid apartments