Will be flying into Vienna, Austria in September to visit with family for approx 1 week. From there, we are interested in seeing WW II historical sites in (maybe Germany), Belgium, Luxembourg and Normandy beach. We will rent car in Austria to see family but will return car to Vienna. Any suggestions as to best way to travel (4 people) to get to Battle of Bulge and Luxembourg sites and then on to Normandy ? Any sites, museums that we should not miss. Will probably fly back out of Paris. We will be there approx 3 weeks total. Thanks for any ideas.
trip in September to Austria, Belgium and France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 San Sebastian or Pamploma?
- 2 Just curious: Kids at the Moulin Rouge?
- 3 British Royals
- 4 Train from Paris to Avignon
- 5 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 6 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 7 Phone/GPS/Internet Access Strategies for European Vacation
- 8 St. Cloud Racecourse - Anybody been?
- 9 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base
- 10 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 11 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 12 Como Lake for Easter weekend - is a rental car worthwhile?
- 13 Apartments in Rome you have rented and liked
- 14 Paris to Etretat Day Trip
- 15 France 8 days
- 16 First time in Ireland...have just 5 days to see a lot! Need advice
- 17 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 18 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 19 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 20 Two Twentysomethings in Central Europe ITINERARY
- 21 Working on a itinerary for a trip to Munich, Prague, Budapest and Vienna
- 22 Palazzo Catalani in Soriano nel Cimino, Italy
- 23 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 24 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 25 The ultimate European road trip?