There will 3 of us traveling for 13 days middle of June. We fly into malaga . We do know our first two nights,will be in Ronda but what other areas are must see. We like the small gems,you miss if mainly hitting large cities. We do not wish to see museums and 100 churches but experience the people and cultures. We do wish to cross the portugal border and see a few days of portugal. We fly out of Madrid. Everyone has,said cormona, and cordoba are incredible. We have decided to skip,Granada as everything just cannot be done. Places to,stay are also requested. It doesn't have to be absolute best but we like our comforts and,not just cookie cutter hotels.
Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Victoria and Albert Museum
- 2 Euro quiz # 89 - Potpourri
- 3 Can I buy "plus size" clothes in France?
- 4 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 5 Keeping in touch with young children while in Europe
- 6 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 7 Garmisch
- 8 Split to Venice. Help!
- 9 Venice - things to do?
- 10 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 11 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 12 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 13 France, Italy, Ireland ?
- 14 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 15 London & Area Itinerary Help
- 16 Any French Riviera Beach Reccs?
- 17 Please review ireland golf and sight seeing trip for beginning of May
- 18 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 19 Sardinia but only 4 days..
- 20 Naples and Salerno
- 21 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 22 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 23 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 24 Croatian Itenerary Help
- 25 Amsterdam Trip Report