There will 3 of us traveling for 13 days middle of June. We fly into malaga . We do know our first two nights,will be in Ronda but what other areas are must see. We like the small gems,you miss if mainly hitting large cities. We do not wish to see museums and 100 churches but experience the people and cultures. We do wish to cross the portugal border and see a few days of portugal. We fly out of Madrid. Everyone has,said cormona, and cordoba are incredible. We have decided to skip,Granada as everything just cannot be done. Places to,stay are also requested. It doesn't have to be absolute best but we like our comforts and,not just cookie cutter hotels.
Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Coffee in Naples
- 2 A Sardinia trip report
- 3 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 4 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 5 First time Ireland trip
- 6 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 7 Favorite place for morning espresso or cappucino in Venice
- 8 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 9 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 10 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 11 All Set To Go!!
- 12 Helsinki-Stockhom ferry question re: Arlanda connection
- 13 Granada
- 14 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 15 22 year olds in Europe
- 16 Eastern Europe
- 17 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 18 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 19 Azores
- 20 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 21 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 22 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 23 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 24 4 weeks in the UK
- 25 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report