There will 3 of us traveling for 13 days middle of June. We fly into malaga . We do know our first two nights,will be in Ronda but what other areas are must see. We like the small gems,you miss if mainly hitting large cities. We do not wish to see museums and 100 churches but experience the people and cultures. We do wish to cross the portugal border and see a few days of portugal. We fly out of Madrid. Everyone has,said cormona, and cordoba are incredible. We have decided to skip,Granada as everything just cannot be done. Places to,stay are also requested. It doesn't have to be absolute best but we like our comforts and,not just cookie cutter hotels.
Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 2 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 3 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 4 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 5 Chip but no PIN
- 6 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 7 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 8 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 9 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 10 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 11 Stay near Paris
- 12 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help
- 13 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 14 Oktoberfest reservations
- 15 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 16 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 17 Eurostar booking
- 18 Questions for my German friends
- 19 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 20 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 21 Good neighborhood to stay in Porto
- 22 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 23 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 24 What to wear
- 25 italy