There will 3 of us traveling for 13 days middle of June. We fly into malaga . We do know our first two nights,will be in Ronda but what other areas are must see. We like the small gems,you miss if mainly hitting large cities. We do not wish to see museums and 100 churches but experience the people and cultures. We do wish to cross the portugal border and see a few days of portugal. We fly out of Madrid. Everyone has,said cormona, and cordoba are incredible. We have decided to skip,Granada as everything just cannot be done. Places to,stay are also requested. It doesn't have to be absolute best but we like our comforts and,not just cookie cutter hotels.
Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 2 Gift for French business associate
- 3 White Christmas
- 4 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 5 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 6 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 7 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 8 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 9 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 10 Scotland Votes "No"
- 11 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 12 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 13 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 14 Bodrum to instanbul
- 15 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 16 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 17 Can you be fined on the spot for falling off a scooter in Croatia
- 18 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 19 Italy tours
- 20 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 21 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 22 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 23 Globus Tours
- 24 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 25 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15