There will 3 of us traveling for 13 days middle of June. We fly into malaga . We do know our first two nights,will be in Ronda but what other areas are must see. We like the small gems,you miss if mainly hitting large cities. We do not wish to see museums and 100 churches but experience the people and cultures. We do wish to cross the portugal border and see a few days of portugal. We fly out of Madrid. Everyone has,said cormona, and cordoba are incredible. We have decided to skip,Granada as everything just cannot be done. Places to,stay are also requested. It doesn't have to be absolute best but we like our comforts and,not just cookie cutter hotels.
Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 2 Accomodation for Eurovision 2014
- 3 Transportation in Barcelona
- 4 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 5 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 6 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 7 Europe in 21 days
- 8 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 9 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 10 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 11 Six months in France -- how to do it?
- 12 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 13 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 14 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 15 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 16 5am arrival in Dublin
- 17 What are the best places to see in England
- 18 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 19 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 20 destination wedding
- 21 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 22 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 23 10 Hours in Brussels
- 24 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 25 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich