There will 3 of us traveling for 13 days middle of June. We fly into malaga . We do know our first two nights,will be in Ronda but what other areas are must see. We like the small gems,you miss if mainly hitting large cities. We do not wish to see museums and 100 churches but experience the people and cultures. We do wish to cross the portugal border and see a few days of portugal. We fly out of Madrid. Everyone has,said cormona, and cordoba are incredible. We have decided to skip,Granada as everything just cannot be done. Places to,stay are also requested. It doesn't have to be absolute best but we like our comforts and,not just cookie cutter hotels.
Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 2 Prague Main Train Station
- 3 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 4 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 5 Italian language schools
- 6 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 7 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 8 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 9 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 10 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 11 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 12 Place to propose
- 13 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 14 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 15 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 16 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 17 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 18 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 19 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 20 Venice in Jan
- 21 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 22 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 23 The Adriatic? Or Turkey and the Greek Islands?
- 24 Car rental - Orvieto or Rome
- 25 Best private transfer from Civitacchia port to rome airport