We are planning on travelling to Spain after a few days in Morocco. We are thinking of starting in Madrid or Seville depending on where we can get a flight to from Marrakech.
We are thinking of staying a few days / or doing day trips to the following places
What places are good to stay in and what places can we do day trips to ? (train or bus is better ?)
Would greatly appreciate some ideas.
We have around 10 days at the moment starting 27 Dec.
How should we split our time ? (family - 2 adults and 2 adult children) - any places to leave out / add ?
Barcelona (we fly out from here)
Love to see beautiful buildings, scenery, and experience the culture, good food etc. Coming from Melbourne, Australia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 2 One free day in Barcelona
- 3 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 4 Greek Village
- 5 Rome to Venice
- 6 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 7 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 8 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 9 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 10 PARIS
- 11 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 12 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 13 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 14 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 15 Sicily help
- 16 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 17 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 18 Rome -- The next time around
- 19 Hotels in Turin
- 20 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 21 Alitala
- 22 Bordeaux to Nice
- 23 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 24 "Too Much Cows"
- 25 Austrian Train Purchase from US