We are planning on travelling to Spain after a few days in Morocco. We are thinking of starting in Madrid or Seville depending on where we can get a flight to from Marrakech.
We are thinking of staying a few days / or doing day trips to the following places
What places are good to stay in and what places can we do day trips to ? (train or bus is better ?)
Would greatly appreciate some ideas.
We have around 10 days at the moment starting 27 Dec.
How should we split our time ? (family - 2 adults and 2 adult children) - any places to leave out / add ?
Barcelona (we fly out from here)
Love to see beautiful buildings, scenery, and experience the culture, good food etc. Coming from Melbourne, Australia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Valencia Spain
- 2 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 3 Porto, Galicia and Asturias (plus Leon) Hotel recommendations (??)
- 4 Driving in Italy
- 5 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 6 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 7 Paris in August
- 8 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 9 Please help 21 day driving tour Wales & Southern England Sept 2017
- 10 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 11 Rome Water Shortage
- 12 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 13 Getting around London
- 14 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 15 The DCC scam is spreading
- 16 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 17 Train travel to and from Paris
- 18 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 19 Advise for driving from Lecce, to Pescara, Italy.
- 20 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 21 Christmas in Spain
- 22 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 23 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 24 Vigo Spain????
- 25 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace