We are planning on travelling to Spain after a few days in Morocco. We are thinking of starting in Madrid or Seville depending on where we can get a flight to from Marrakech.
We are thinking of staying a few days / or doing day trips to the following places
What places are good to stay in and what places can we do day trips to ? (train or bus is better ?)
Would greatly appreciate some ideas.
We have around 10 days at the moment starting 27 Dec.
How should we split our time ? (family - 2 adults and 2 adult children) - any places to leave out / add ?
Barcelona (we fly out from here)
Love to see beautiful buildings, scenery, and experience the culture, good food etc. Coming from Melbourne, Australia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 실시간카지노『RAM300。COM 』온라인카지노
- 2 카지노사이트『RAM300。COM 』바카라사이트
- 3 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 4 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 5 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 6 London 6 day itinerary
- 7 London Hotel - Different Request
- 8 Portugal rental car
- 9 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 10 Iceland trip report!
- 11 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 12 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 13 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 14 3 nights in Madrid
- 15 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 16 alcazar question and seville advice
- 17 Bernese Oberland
- 18 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon
- 19 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 20 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 21 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 22 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 23 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 24 Threat Level in UK
- 25 ATM