We are planning on travelling to Spain after a few days in Morocco. We are thinking of starting in Madrid or Seville depending on where we can get a flight to from Marrakech.
We are thinking of staying a few days / or doing day trips to the following places
What places are good to stay in and what places can we do day trips to ? (train or bus is better ?)
Would greatly appreciate some ideas.
We have around 10 days at the moment starting 27 Dec.
How should we split our time ? (family - 2 adults and 2 adult children) - any places to leave out / add ?
Barcelona (we fly out from here)
Love to see beautiful buildings, scenery, and experience the culture, good food etc. Coming from Melbourne, Australia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 2 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 3 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 4 10 days in Paris and......
- 5 Luggage Storage
- 6 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 7 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 8 Summer Travel order
- 9 LIsbon
- 10 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 11 International Flight Question
- 12 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 13 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 14 Brugge hotel help
- 15 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 16 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 17 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 18 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 19 Another tipping question: concierges
- 20 Trip suggestion
- 21 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 22 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 23 Back from Paris
- 24 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 25 Musee Carnavalet closed for now