We're planning a trip -- 10 days or so -- beginning in Barcelona and ending in Paris. Wondering if anyone has a suggested itinerary. We are a family of three -- two adults and a 13 year old. thanks for any suggestions.
Trip ideas -- Barcelona to Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Arles, Dordogne and Paris, June-July 2014
- 2 Hamam in Istanbul
- 3 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 4 week in calabria
- 5 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 6 London hotel tax is 20%
- 7 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 8 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 9 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 10 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 11 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 12 Wine tours in Tuscuny
- 13 Help for San Sebastian
- 14 Need advice on itinerary for Germany
- 15 Aaah...Umbria!
- 16 bed and breakfasts
- 17 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 18 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 19 Input on VRBO apartment in the Gracia area
- 20 ParisBestLodge Marais Apartment
- 21 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 22 Sorrento - 2.5 days itinerary help
- 23 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 24 Weather in the dolomites
- 25 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable