We're planning a trip -- 10 days or so -- beginning in Barcelona and ending in Paris. Wondering if anyone has a suggested itinerary. We are a family of three -- two adults and a 13 year old. thanks for any suggestions.
Trip ideas -- Barcelona to Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 2 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 3 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 4 2 Weeks in Paris
- 5 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 6 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 7 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 8 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 9 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 10 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 11 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 12 Internet or travel agent?
- 13 Raining in rome
- 14 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 15 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 16 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 17 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 18 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 19 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 20 Christmas in Munich
- 21 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 22 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 23 Porto area, sights, day trips, areas to stay?
- 24 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 25 Best town to stay in when visiting Grossglockner area in Austria?