We're planning a trip -- 10 days or so -- beginning in Barcelona and ending in Paris. Wondering if anyone has a suggested itinerary. We are a family of three -- two adults and a 13 year old. thanks for any suggestions.
Trip ideas -- Barcelona to Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Soccer (Football) tickets for Fiorentina game in early October
- 2 How Much Did You Like Slovenia?
- 3 Sardinia in early May
- 4 Two Sisters-in-law in Italy
- 5 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 6 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 7 Stansted Express Tickets - Advance Purchase
- 8 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 9 Photographer in Paris?
- 10 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 11 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 12 24-Hour Layover in Hamburg
- 13 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 14 Getting from Conrad Dublin to Train Station
- 15 Restaurants/cafes in Paris still open after 10pm?
- 16 Finistère Base
- 17 Pontresina to Tirano by Train
- 18 More questions about Swiss rail system and the Bernina Express?
- 19 Traveling to Ireland and UK for 15 days
- 20 Murren in June by myself
- 21 Seeking Ideas/Suggestions for Post Rhine River Cruise in Switzerland
- 22 Vienna - long weekend for 2nd weekend in Nov 2014?
- 23 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 24 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 25 Venice; recommendations