We're planning a trip -- 10 days or so -- beginning in Barcelona and ending in Paris. Wondering if anyone has a suggested itinerary. We are a family of three -- two adults and a 13 year old. thanks for any suggestions.
Trip ideas -- Barcelona to Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 2 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 3 TGV Train Tickets/Passes
- 4 How long in Venice?
- 5 Outerwear France Beginning of September
- 6 Cotswolds village base
- 7 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 8 First Time Going to Europe
- 9 Would it be less expensive to buy a SIM card for Italy?
- 10 No Time for Both...so...Segovia or Salamanca
- 11 White Christmas in the Alps for Aussie non-skiers
- 12 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 13 weather in Veneto area in September
- 14 Germany Visa for conference
- 15 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 16 Hotel in Rome?
- 17 Greek Ferries in October - Q's
- 18 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 19 atm cards in Spain
- 20 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 21 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 22 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 23 Does this itinerary work and make sense? Help!
- 24 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 25 Should I book train tickets before I arrive in Switzerland ?