I want to visit Europe in July/August for. 3-4 weeks. The 4 countries id like to visit are Norway, Switzerland, Netherlands, and Denmark. I've never been to Europe and haven't had a vacation in a very long time. I'm a teacher, so I love learning new things and immersing myself in the culture . I enjoy the simple things, and am not looking for the nightlife
So... Flight: where should I fly into first? What's the best way to get to each country?
Sights: I'm a fan of exploring urban areas(big cities and also charming little towns) but also big on hiking and being out in nature. What are some of the best places to go to enjoy people and also the view?!
I think I'll just stop there and see what the responses are. Thank you! I appreciate the time and responses of others!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Milos beach stay
- 2 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 3 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 4 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 5 Store luggage in Rome for a few hours
- 6 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 7 Whistle stop family road trip
- 8 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 9 Tourist Perspective On Croatia
- 10 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 11 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 12 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 13 Appenzell in December?
- 14 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 15 Sao Vicente Hike on Madeira
- 16 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 17 One week road trip Santiago de Compostela-Lisbon itinerary advice needed
- 18 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 19 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 20 Visiting Zurich
- 21 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 22 Notes on St. Petersburg
- 23 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 24 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 25 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise