I am reaching Paris in the evening of 12 Nov'15 at CDG. I plan to rent a car from Paris to Avallon on 13 Nov at around 9 am. We are 3 people with 3 strolleys (not used to taking metro or RTR). Could someone please help me in my below queries:
1. Is there a place close to CDG and on the way to Avallon, so that we can crash for the night, as we want to save on the taxi fare from the airport and also be on the same route that takes us to Avallon next morning?
2. Will that place have a close-by car rental agency? Which one would be the best?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin Leap Card
- 2 Vatican City questions
- 3 Which city am i likely to see more skin in? Athens/Prague or Vienna
- 4 3 weeks - Helsinki-Tallinn-Riga-Vilnius - Aug/Sept.
- 5 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 6 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 7 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 8 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 9 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 10 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 11 Piedmont as a destination
- 12 dinner jackets
- 13 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....
- 14 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 15 Garda Land
- 16 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 17 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 18 Should we get a Swiss Travel Pass?
- 19 2 weeks Europe trip
- 20 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 21 Booked intercity Flight, Confirmation misplaced
- 22 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 23 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 24 Cordoba Overnight?
- 25 SPB White Nights boat tours