I am reaching Paris in the evening of 12 Nov'15 at CDG. I plan to rent a car from Paris to Avallon on 13 Nov at around 9 am. We are 3 people with 3 strolleys (not used to taking metro or RTR). Could someone please help me in my below queries:
1. Is there a place close to CDG and on the way to Avallon, so that we can crash for the night, as we want to save on the taxi fare from the airport and also be on the same route that takes us to Avallon next morning?
2. Will that place have a close-by car rental agency? Which one would be the best?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 2 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 3 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 4 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 5 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 6 driving from ancona to rome
- 7 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 8 Croatia transportation question.
- 9 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 10 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 11 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 12 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 13 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 14 Traveling to Croatia w/ infant - tips?
- 15 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 16 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 17 2017 Easter in Italy
- 18 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 19 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 20 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 21 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 22 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 23 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 24 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 25 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia