I am reaching Paris in the evening of 12 Nov'15 at CDG. I plan to rent a car from Paris to Avallon on 13 Nov at around 9 am. We are 3 people with 3 strolleys (not used to taking metro or RTR). Could someone please help me in my below queries:
1. Is there a place close to CDG and on the way to Avallon, so that we can crash for the night, as we want to save on the taxi fare from the airport and also be on the same route that takes us to Avallon next morning?
2. Will that place have a close-by car rental agency? Which one would be the best?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 2 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 3 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 4 Overnight at Heathrow
- 5 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 6 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 7 9 days in London
- 8 Lyon
- 9 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 10 Where to buy things outside of Munich
- 11 No Periods in British Written English!
- 12 Santorini lodging
- 13 Milan private guide
- 14 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 15 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 16 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 17 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 18 Italian lakes
- 19 Ronda Wine/biking
- 20 What do after Bernia Express?
- 21 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 22 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 23 Self drive tour companies
- 24 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 25 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari