I would like some advice on a trip I am planning. I have 13 days. I will arrive in Munich and finish the trip in Paris (travelling by car).
I definitely want to stay 5 days in Paris and 1-2 days in Munich and also get to know the castles Newchweinstein and Shwangau near Füssen.
What places would you suggest me to visit between Munich and Paris?
Trip from Munich to Paris - may 2012
- 1 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 2 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 3 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 4 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 5 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 6 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 7 rent car / Munich
- 8 Apartments in Rome
- 9 London for Christmas
- 10 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 11 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 12 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 13 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 14 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 15 To Paris and Provence in June
- 16 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 17 7 days in Andalucia
- 18 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 19 Madrid to Sevilla
- 20 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 21 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 22 A full week in The Netherlands
- 23 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 24 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 25 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome