I would like some advice on a trip I am planning. I have 13 days. I will arrive in Munich and finish the trip in Paris (travelling by car).
I definitely want to stay 5 days in Paris and 1-2 days in Munich and also get to know the castles Newchweinstein and Shwangau near Füssen.
What places would you suggest me to visit between Munich and Paris?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying tablecloth in Paris for wedding gift?
- 2 Rental car, Germany to Czech Republic
- 3 Charming hotel in Milan?
- 4 RHK's Fall escape
- 5 Part 2: The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 6 Provence and/or Sicily in June?
- 7 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 8 Need help in travel planning
- 9 Oops - too many yes it is me me me
- 10 Scotland 1-week itinerary: Edinburgh + Highlands
- 11 Help plan the route/transport options around Spain
- 12 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 13 Does anyone know first hand of a private driver in Rome
- 14 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 15 A week driving in Bavaria
- 16 9 Days in Portugal!
- 17 St. Moritz best intermediate skiing
- 18 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 19 Hiking Dolomites
- 20 Tot or Trans Montserrat tickets
- 21 Rome/Bologna Itinerary
- 22 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 23 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 24 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 25 Italy: your favorite national park?