I would like some advice on a trip I am planning. I have 13 days. I will arrive in Munich and finish the trip in Paris (travelling by car).
I definitely want to stay 5 days in Paris and 1-2 days in Munich and also get to know the castles Newchweinstein and Shwangau near Füssen.
What places would you suggest me to visit between Munich and Paris?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 2 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 3 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 4 Honeymoon Help! September 2016
- 5 The dog cemetery of Asnières
- 6 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 7 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 8 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 9 Any special about stockholm (13th or 14th to go Stockholm)?
- 10 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 11 Glasgow and Edinburgh
- 12 Iceland Day 5
- 13 Holland/France/Spain
- 14 Scotland Trip
- 15 3 seniors to do Scotland
- 16 Montenegro in September
- 17 3 week stay in Scotland
- 18 Paris, France
- 19 Troyes or Colmar around Christmas?
- 20 sfo to europe
- 21 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 22 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 23 A Walk in Tuscany, New Places to Discover, & A Life Time of memories
- 24 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 25 What one thing in Paris?