I would like some advice on a trip I am planning. I have 13 days. I will arrive in Munich and finish the trip in Paris (travelling by car).
I definitely want to stay 5 days in Paris and 1-2 days in Munich and also get to know the castles Newchweinstein and Shwangau near Füssen.
What places would you suggest me to visit between Munich and Paris?
Trip from Munich to Paris - may 2012
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help - Train from Marseille airport to Paris
- 2 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 3 Customs & Immigration Necessary at Frankfurt Germany Airport???
- 4 Itinerary update and request for help with side trip from Munich
- 5 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 6 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy
- 7 Pisa or Siena?
- 8 2 nights in Venice - what restaurants should we not miss?
- 9 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 10 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 11 How many nights in Vienna vs. Salzburg?
- 12 Interested In Coach Passes
- 13 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 14 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 15 Belgium, Germany, Netherlands
- 16 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 17 MXP to Dolomites--Where To Stay In Between
- 18 Germany with friends who have never been there
- 19 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 20 Avignon to London?
- 21 Amsterdam: Recommendations on places to visit and eat
- 22 Last minute ideas anyone?
- 23 Another Maitai Pre-Adventure Conundrum
- 24 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 25 taxi line at FCO airport