I would like some advice on a trip I am planning. I have 13 days. I will arrive in Munich and finish the trip in Paris (travelling by car).
I definitely want to stay 5 days in Paris and 1-2 days in Munich and also get to know the castles Newchweinstein and Shwangau near Füssen.
What places would you suggest me to visit between Munich and Paris?
Trip from Munich to Paris - may 2012
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What cities in Poland have you visited?
- 2 Rocamaxour
- 3 Which Florence hotel?
- 4 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 5 BUGA 2015 (Floral festival in Brandenburg) transportation
- 6 April in Madrid
- 7 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 8 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 9 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 10 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 11 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 12 construction near Shangri-La Paris or Le Royal Monceau Paris?
- 13 Spain vacation help
- 14 Louvre vs. Orsay/Rodin
- 15 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 16 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 17 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 18 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 19 Greece after the Vote
- 20 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 21 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 22 Shipping bags home
- 23 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 24 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 25 Apartment in Italy