I would like some advice on a trip I am planning. I have 13 days. I will arrive in Munich and finish the trip in Paris (travelling by car).
I definitely want to stay 5 days in Paris and 1-2 days in Munich and also get to know the castles Newchweinstein and Shwangau near Füssen.
What places would you suggest me to visit between Munich and Paris?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 2 Portugal itinerary help
- 3 Visiting Spain in January
- 4 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 5 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 6 Europe in late January
- 7 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 8 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 9 English Countryside
- 10 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 11 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 12 Paris---baguette question???
- 13 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 14 French immersion courses in France
- 15 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 16 Scenic Driving Routes
- 17 Berlin
- 18 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks
- 19 1-Day Drive: Ballyvaughan to Dublin, which of these 3 routes?
- 20 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 21 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 22 Pyrenees 10-Day Driving Itinerary
- 23 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 24 Flights from Croatia
- 25 Amsterdam Festival of LIghts