I would like some advice on a trip I am planning. I have 13 days. I will arrive in Munich and finish the trip in Paris (travelling by car).
I definitely want to stay 5 days in Paris and 1-2 days in Munich and also get to know the castles Newchweinstein and Shwangau near Füssen.
What places would you suggest me to visit between Munich and Paris?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 2 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 3 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 4 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 5 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 6 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 7 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 8 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 9 Where to stay in Reykjavik
- 10 Italian lakes
- 11 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 12 Netherlands,Belgium,Austria and South Germany
- 13 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 14 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 15 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 16 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
- 17 Andalucia itinerary help
- 18 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 19 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 20 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 21 Barcelona
- 22 Planning a European Trip
- 23 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 24 Santorini lodging
- 25 Spain and South of France