I would like some advice on a trip I am planning. I have 13 days. I will arrive in Munich and finish the trip in Paris (travelling by car).
I definitely want to stay 5 days in Paris and 1-2 days in Munich and also get to know the castles Newchweinstein and Shwangau near Füssen.
What places would you suggest me to visit between Munich and Paris?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 skype@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tech SUPP0RT CARE *
- 2 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 3 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 4 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 5 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 6 Berlin to ?
- 7 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 8 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 9 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 10 Studying art in English in venice
- 11 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 12 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 13 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 14 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 15 Trogir or Split
- 16 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 17 Scotland
- 18 Hotels in Turin
- 19 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 20 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 21 Istria in two days
- 22 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 23 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris
- 24 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 25 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights