I would like some advice on a trip I am planning. I have 13 days. I will arrive in Munich and finish the trip in Paris (travelling by car).
I definitely want to stay 5 days in Paris and 1-2 days in Munich and also get to know the castles Newchweinstein and Shwangau near Füssen.
What places would you suggest me to visit between Munich and Paris?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 2 Which Day?
- 3 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 4 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
- 5 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 6 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 7 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 8 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 9 Shorts in South of France?
- 10 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 11 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 12 barcelona neighborhood
- 13 Advice for Honeymoon in Iceland (5 days)
- 14 Corsica and Sardinia
- 15 Best Greek Island
- 16 Les Invalides Night Show
- 17 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 18 Regarding Residence Permit
- 19 ANY SUGGESTION WHICH AREA OF MADRID TO STAY FOR ACCOMODATION
- 20 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 21 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 22 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 23 Kroller-Muller Museum
- 24 limousine services - milan - rome
- 25 Taxi from Linate to lecco