I would like some advice on a trip I am planning. I have 13 days. I will arrive in Munich and finish the trip in Paris (travelling by car).
I definitely want to stay 5 days in Paris and 1-2 days in Munich and also get to know the castles Newchweinstein and Shwangau near Füssen.
What places would you suggest me to visit between Munich and Paris?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 2 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 3 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 4 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 5 Barcelona completely overrated
- 6 Trip 6 to Rome and Amalfi
- 7 Norway accessories and must have
- 8 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 9 Greece in 15 Days
- 10 Iphone Charger in a Car in Europe?
- 11 Naples or Genoa
- 12 BNL machines in Italy
- 13 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 14 BNL ATMs
- 15 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 16 Planning Advice!
- 17 Driving Vespa's in Florence
- 18 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 19 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 20 Wine Harvest in Italy 2016 - when?
- 21 A very late conclusion to Solo Christmas/December trip - Paris
- 22 Our European adventures
- 23 Crete (and Santorini ) Trip Report
- 24 Scotland November 2015
- 25 1 day trip from Nice