Hello all !
i have read some of the topics posted and have found some great help however its a bit outdated,
Looking to get some assistance for a trip we are doing as a Family (6 Adults). We are arriving into Rome on the 27th of August. Cities we would like to for sure see would be Barcelona, Madrid, Another city in Spain. We are hoping to be done all this by Sep 07 because thats the day we will need to fly over Paris for our last departure.
We don't know what the best way about this would be. To drive up the coast ? fly in between cities, take the train ! any assistance would be greatly appreciated !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 33카지노 ᛣ 【RAM300.COM】 ᛣ 온라인카지노
- 2 What tips can you give about packing?
- 3 Ludwig Castles
- 4 Le Marche, Italy
- 5 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 6 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 7 Porte de Vanves or Clignancourt
- 8 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 9 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 10 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 11 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 12 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 13 2 Months in Sicily
- 14 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 15 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 16 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 17 Hallstatt tour recommendations?
- 18 Where to stay in SW Ireland, Killarney or Kenmare?
- 19 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 20 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 21 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 22 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 23 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 24 Short Trip in July
- 25 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
Hello all !