Hi, My friends and I are taking a trip starting from Edinburgh and ending at the fairy pools in Glenbrittle. There we will spend the night. I was wondering if anyone could suggest stops on the way there and on the way back to Edinburgh? like half way between each place to give a little stretch and explore on the 5 hour car ride. thanks!
Trip from Edinburgh to Glenbrittle Fairy pools.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 All Set To Go!!
- 2 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 3 Condor Long-Haul Business Class
- 4 history museums or locations
- 5 Italy dolomites
- 6 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 7 22 year olds in Europe
- 8 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 9 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 10 Good times in Munich, the city
- 11 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 12 Why don't the French use shower curtains
- 13 Airport ATMs
- 14 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 15 Cylades Island Hopping
- 16 One week in Spain, late May
- 17 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 18 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 19 Euro Trivia quiz #17 - People and Places #2
- 20 Day roadtrips from Munich base
- 21 Berlin Prague Vienna Munich
- 22 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 23 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 24 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 25 5 Observations About Paris