i will be heading to europe in december.
May i know if i have full 7 days,shall i spend the 7 days in london or shall i split into 2 and go amsterdam?
1st day-tour around london central
2nd day-book a tour to stonehenge& bath
3rd day-king cross area
4th day-cambridge king's college
5th day-head to amsterdam by train
6th-Zaanse Schans windmill
7th- cheese making factory
8th-head to paris
if i would like to see big ben,oxford street, shakespear globe,london bridge,buckingham palace,trafalgar square,royal ablert hall,palace of webminster
Is this itinerary feasible?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich
- 2 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 3 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 4 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 5 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 6 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 7 CDG airport
- 8 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 9 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 10 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 11 Naples, Amalfi coast and Puglia - suggestions please.
- 12 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 13 14 nights in Europe
- 14 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 15 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 16 Portugal itinerary help
- 17 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 18 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 19 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 20 What type of visa is right for me?
- 21 Malaga Hotels - which one should I choose?
- 22 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 23 First time in France
- 24 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 25 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford