i will be heading to europe in december.
May i know if i have full 7 days,shall i spend the 7 days in london or shall i split into 2 and go amsterdam?
1st day-tour around london central
2nd day-book a tour to stonehenge& bath
3rd day-king cross area
4th day-cambridge king's college
5th day-head to amsterdam by train
6th-Zaanse Schans windmill
7th- cheese making factory
8th-head to paris
if i would like to see big ben,oxford street, shakespear globe,london bridge,buckingham palace,trafalgar square,royal ablert hall,palace of webminster
Is this itinerary feasible?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 2 Need help on our Provence trip July 2016
- 3 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 4 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 5 England Transportation Experts Needed! Multiple Questions!
- 6 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 7 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 8 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 9 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 10 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 11 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 12 Do NIN in 1 or 2 days?
- 13 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 14 Bergen and Norway with toddler under-two
- 15 Norway -Trips
- 16 Driving from Alesund to Geiranger
- 17 English Countryside
- 18 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 19 Norway Itinerary
- 20 Norway Self-Drive - Winter 2017
- 21 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 22 Travelling from Tromso to Lofoten Islands
- 23 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 24 Multi-generational 2 wk spain itinerary?
- 25 Driving in Italy?