i will be heading to europe in december.
May i know if i have full 7 days,shall i spend the 7 days in london or shall i split into 2 and go amsterdam?
1st day-tour around london central
2nd day-book a tour to stonehenge& bath
3rd day-king cross area
4th day-cambridge king's college
5th day-head to amsterdam by train
6th-Zaanse Schans windmill
7th- cheese making factory
8th-head to paris
if i would like to see big ben,oxford street, shakespear globe,london bridge,buckingham palace,trafalgar square,royal ablert hall,palace of webminster
Is this itinerary feasible?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 2 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 3 No Periods in British Written English!
- 4 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 5 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 6 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 7 Favorite restaurants, Florence
- 8 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 9 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 10 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 11 Praiano
- 12 Rouen Tour Companies
- 13 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 14 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 15 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 16 Ireland itinerary help please
- 17 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 18 Ronda Wine/biking
- 19 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 20 Perugia
- 21 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 22 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 23 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 24 Areas in Milan
- 25 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece