i will be heading to europe in december.
May i know if i have full 7 days,shall i spend the 7 days in london or shall i split into 2 and go amsterdam?
1st day-tour around london central
2nd day-book a tour to stonehenge& bath
3rd day-king cross area
4th day-cambridge king's college
5th day-head to amsterdam by train
6th-Zaanse Schans windmill
7th- cheese making factory
8th-head to paris
if i would like to see big ben,oxford street, shakespear globe,london bridge,buckingham palace,trafalgar square,royal ablert hall,palace of webminster
Is this itinerary feasible?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 2 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 3 What kind of tea can i choose in afternoon tea in France?
- 4 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 5 Lake District: HF Holiday houses Derwent Bank and Monk Coniston
- 6 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 7 Iceland photo tour- any tips?
- 8 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 9 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 10 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 11 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 12 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 13 Villa Honegg: an insider's tip for the Central Switzerland
- 14 Azores v. north coastal Portugal-Best use of time between Lisbon and Porto
- 15 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 16 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 17 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 18 Europe First Timers
- 19 Photography gear for Rome and Venice
- 20 Navigation Decouverte cards never expire; right? Wrong!
- 21 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 22 Funniest of Fodor Threads
- 23 Iceland for Nine Days
- 24 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 25 which train from Gatwick? And rental car pickup