i will be heading to europe in december.
May i know if i have full 7 days,shall i spend the 7 days in london or shall i split into 2 and go amsterdam?
1st day-tour around london central
2nd day-book a tour to stonehenge& bath
3rd day-king cross area
4th day-cambridge king's college
5th day-head to amsterdam by train
6th-Zaanse Schans windmill
7th- cheese making factory
8th-head to paris
if i would like to see big ben,oxford street, shakespear globe,london bridge,buckingham palace,trafalgar square,royal ablert hall,palace of webminster
Is this itinerary feasible?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노온라인릴게임 ▣ 홈피:≫vtk15.com≪
- 2 바카라 릴게임 ▼ 접속 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 3 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 4 Back from Paris
- 5 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 6 바다이야기릴 ◐ 도메인 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 7 My릴게임야마토 ▼ 접속 :≫vtk15.com≪ Topic Title
- 8 야마토전함 ※연결 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 9 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 10 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 11 Another tipping question: concierges
- 12 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 13 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 14 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 15 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 16 Trip suggestion
- 17 Spain in July
- 18 Summer Travel order
- 19 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 20 LIsbon
- 21 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 22 Corfu
- 23 Chios and Mesta Chios
- 24 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 25 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?