i will be heading to europe in december.
May i know if i have full 7 days,shall i spend the 7 days in london or shall i split into 2 and go amsterdam?
1st day-tour around london central
2nd day-book a tour to stonehenge& bath
3rd day-king cross area
4th day-cambridge king's college
5th day-head to amsterdam by train
6th-Zaanse Schans windmill
7th- cheese making factory
8th-head to paris
if i would like to see big ben,oxford street, shakespear globe,london bridge,buckingham palace,trafalgar square,royal ablert hall,palace of webminster
Is this itinerary feasible?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 알라딘양방 ▣ 홈피: pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Paris advice with kids
- 3 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 4 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 5 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 6 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 7 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 8 Paris travel help
- 9 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 10 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 11 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 12 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 13 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 14 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 15 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 16 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 17 One night in the Dolomites
- 18 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 19 Airport Transit Visa
- 20 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 21 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 22 Where in Greece
- 23 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 24 Vatican tour
- 25 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?