i will be heading to europe in december.
May i know if i have full 7 days,shall i spend the 7 days in london or shall i split into 2 and go amsterdam?
1st day-tour around london central
2nd day-book a tour to stonehenge& bath
3rd day-king cross area
4th day-cambridge king's college
5th day-head to amsterdam by train
6th-Zaanse Schans windmill
7th- cheese making factory
8th-head to paris
if i would like to see big ben,oxford street, shakespear globe,london bridge,buckingham palace,trafalgar square,royal ablert hall,palace of webminster
Is this itinerary feasible?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scandinavia Itinerary Advice
- 2 Documentation Entering/Leaving Schengen Region
- 3 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 4 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 5 Best 1 Day Bike Tour in Amsterdam
- 6 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 7 Help planning a driving trip in Eastern Europe in July
- 8 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 9 Barcelona on budget
- 10 Advice for England and France travels?
- 11 Do i need to validate international train tickets?
- 12 please revew provence agenda
- 13 Italy 2010 - Lake Garda to Rome via Dolomites, Verona, Bologna and Tuscany
- 14 Quick drive thru Luxmbourg
- 15 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 16 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 17 Does anyone ever "meet the locals"?
- 18 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 19 Girls trip - Lisbon
- 20 Where to go in March??
- 21 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 22 Late June 2017 - Capri/Amalfi Coast vs Serengeti Safari
- 23 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 24 Iceland Itinerary Help
- 25 Bergamo and Padua: Best Atmosphere for Aimless Strolling? 3-night-Split