Im planning a trip around Spain, starting in February for my gap year. I want to get a flgiht from the UK to Seville, then visit Granada and Cordoba before going back to Seville. Then I want to get a domestic flight to Barcelona and then the train to Madrid. I want to stay in each city for a few days-basically this part of the trip should take 3 weeks up to a month.
At this point, depending on how much money I have, I may get a train to Salamanca and then Leon in order to do the Camino de Santiago where I will fly home, or I will just fly back from Madrid if I am out of money.
I have some questions though if anyone could help me:
1. Firstly, does this seem like a good plan? I want to see a lot of Spain but also have time to take in each place.
2. What would be the best way in terms of transport? I have looked at the renfe train pass, but it is quite expensive and I think it is probably cheaper to buy individual tickets. Does seville to Barcelona count as 1 journey on the renfe pass? Or is a flight better? Any thoughts would be appreciated hahah!
3. In terms of accomodation, I am thinking of doing a mixture of staying in hostels and couchsurfing. Has anyone done either of these? Is it very important to book far in advance or can you just turn up to a hostel and get a bed?
Thank you and I apologise for the length of this post and the number of questions! But I would love any help or thoughts about my trip!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 인터넷카지노【KBK99.ＣoＭ】진짜카지노
- 2 London best location
- 3 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 4 카지노게임＼＼漫『 XZW8。ZE。AM 』＼카지노게임
- 5 온라인바카라【KBK99.ＣoＭ】클럽바카라
- 6 코리아카지노【KBK99.ＣoＭ】공짜바카라
- 7 카지노사이트╱““【 XZW8。ZE。AM 】““╱今아시안카지노
- 8 Restaurant ideas for 50th in Sorrento
- 9 Train up the Jungfrau
- 10 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !
- 11 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 12 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 13 Mosel & Ahr wine tasting visit for 4 nights
- 14 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 15 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 16 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 17 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 18 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 19 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 20 Paris doctor house calls
- 21 Spain or South of France in July 2017?
- 22 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 23 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 24 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 25 Traveling with a class 1 misdemeanor