Need help in figuring my trip please.
I am travelling to Amsterdam with my family on 15th June. I'll be there for 15 days(my brother stays there, so that place is sorted) and then travel for another 15 days in some neighboring countries. Currently am thinking of going to France and then Italy and on my way back stop at Germany or Switzerland.
I would like to know in 15 days how much and what should I cover. I dont have any plans in my head as of now. I would like the trip to be more chilled and not just be those reach on a spot and then go ahead to the next spot (basic touristy trips). Looking forward to explore more of the culture and beauty of europe in this trip.
I know this is rather vague but any suggestions would be really appreciated. Also as to how i should travel. I found about Eurorail, it looks super expensive???
To give a little bit of my background: like coffee, love beer, compulsive reader, enjoy art, interested in history, beauty mesmerizes me, lazy as a cat!
Thanks in advance!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바다이야기 고래≪ 접속주소 :≫tt349.com≪바다이야기 고래
- 2 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 3 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 4 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 5 Sicily help
- 6 PARIS
- 7 Athens Help
- 8 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 9 Greek Village
- 10 "Too Much Cows"
- 11 One free day in Barcelona
- 12 Bordeaux to Nice
- 13 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 14 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 15 Thinking about the Fjords
- 16 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 17 Rome -- The next time around
- 18 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 19 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 20 Rome to Venice
- 21 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 22 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 23 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 24 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 25 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?