Need help in figuring my trip please.
I am travelling to Amsterdam with my family on 15th June. I'll be there for 15 days(my brother stays there, so that place is sorted) and then travel for another 15 days in some neighboring countries. Currently am thinking of going to France and then Italy and on my way back stop at Germany or Switzerland.
I would like to know in 15 days how much and what should I cover. I dont have any plans in my head as of now. I would like the trip to be more chilled and not just be those reach on a spot and then go ahead to the next spot (basic touristy trips). Looking forward to explore more of the culture and beauty of europe in this trip.
I know this is rather vague but any suggestions would be really appreciated. Also as to how i should travel. I found about Eurorail, it looks super expensive???
To give a little bit of my background: like coffee, love beer, compulsive reader, enjoy art, interested in history, beauty mesmerizes me, lazy as a cat!
Thanks in advance!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 2 Suggestions for fall trip to Brittany
- 3 Need advice. To Drive or not in Poland
- 4 Booking.com trustworthy?
- 5 Best Viking Sites
- 6 Language to use in Belgium
- 7 US AARP discounts in Europe
- 8 Euro road trip – looking for advice please
- 9 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 10 Spanish Basque Country Itinerary?
- 11 Car Hire Bologna
- 12 Sherry Triangle--Where to Stay
- 13 San Sebastian Beaches
- 14 Skiathos 2017
- 15 Hiking Tips in Scotland
- 16 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 17 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 18 SURPRISE TRIP
- 19 Rick Steves Pickpocketed in Paris!
- 20 Driving in Wales
- 21 National Parks near Prague, Budapest, Vienna or Eastern Europe?
- 22 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 23 2 Weeks in Switzerland w/kids?
- 24 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 25 Need train ticket help for Prague