Need help in figuring my trip please.
I am travelling to Amsterdam with my family on 15th June. I'll be there for 15 days(my brother stays there, so that place is sorted) and then travel for another 15 days in some neighboring countries. Currently am thinking of going to France and then Italy and on my way back stop at Germany or Switzerland.
I would like to know in 15 days how much and what should I cover. I dont have any plans in my head as of now. I would like the trip to be more chilled and not just be those reach on a spot and then go ahead to the next spot (basic touristy trips). Looking forward to explore more of the culture and beauty of europe in this trip.
I know this is rather vague but any suggestions would be really appreciated. Also as to how i should travel. I found about Eurorail, it looks super expensive???
To give a little bit of my background: like coffee, love beer, compulsive reader, enjoy art, interested in history, beauty mesmerizes me, lazy as a cat!
Thanks in advance!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We're here!
- 2 International Flight Question
- 3 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 4 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 5 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 6 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 7 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 8 6-7 Days in France
- 9 Dijon in December!
- 10 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 11 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 12 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 13 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 14 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 15 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 16 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 17 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 18 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 19 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 20 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 21 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 22 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 23 Korean Messages
- 24 Interesting places to visit
- 25 Amalfi Coast - help!