Need help in figuring my trip please.
I am travelling to Amsterdam with my family on 15th June. I'll be there for 15 days(my brother stays there, so that place is sorted) and then travel for another 15 days in some neighboring countries. Currently am thinking of going to France and then Italy and on my way back stop at Germany or Switzerland.
I would like to know in 15 days how much and what should I cover. I dont have any plans in my head as of now. I would like the trip to be more chilled and not just be those reach on a spot and then go ahead to the next spot (basic touristy trips). Looking forward to explore more of the culture and beauty of europe in this trip.
I know this is rather vague but any suggestions would be really appreciated. Also as to how i should travel. I found about Eurorail, it looks super expensive???
To give a little bit of my background: like coffee, love beer, compulsive reader, enjoy art, interested in history, beauty mesmerizes me, lazy as a cat!
Thanks in advance!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 2 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 3 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 4 Madrid airport question
- 5 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 6 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 7 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 8 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 9 Aix Provence
- 10 Cordoba Overnight?
- 11 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 12 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 13 Portugal - 2 week honeymoon itinerary - Looking for feedback
- 14 What tips can you give about packing?
- 15 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 16 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 17 One night in Rome
- 18 Sintra
- 19 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 20 How the kids age calculated
- 21 Murren to Prague
- 22 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 23 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 24 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 25 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe