Need help in figuring my trip please.
I am travelling to Amsterdam with my family on 15th June. I'll be there for 15 days(my brother stays there, so that place is sorted) and then travel for another 15 days in some neighboring countries. Currently am thinking of going to France and then Italy and on my way back stop at Germany or Switzerland.
I would like to know in 15 days how much and what should I cover. I dont have any plans in my head as of now. I would like the trip to be more chilled and not just be those reach on a spot and then go ahead to the next spot (basic touristy trips). Looking forward to explore more of the culture and beauty of europe in this trip.
I know this is rather vague but any suggestions would be really appreciated. Also as to how i should travel. I found about Eurorail, it looks super expensive???
To give a little bit of my background: like coffee, love beer, compulsive reader, enjoy art, interested in history, beauty mesmerizes me, lazy as a cat!
Thanks in advance!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 2 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 3 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 4 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 5 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 6 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 7 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 8 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 9 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 10 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 11 One night in the Dolomites
- 12 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 13 Airport Transit Visa
- 14 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 15 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 16 Where in Greece
- 17 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 18 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 19 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 20 Vatican tour
- 21 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 22 Day in Capri
- 23 alcazar question and seville advice
- 24 TSA Precheck
- 25 Roma...any ideas for exploration?