Need help in figuring my trip please.
I am travelling to Amsterdam with my family on 15th June. I'll be there for 15 days(my brother stays there, so that place is sorted) and then travel for another 15 days in some neighboring countries. Currently am thinking of going to France and then Italy and on my way back stop at Germany or Switzerland.
I would like to know in 15 days how much and what should I cover. I dont have any plans in my head as of now. I would like the trip to be more chilled and not just be those reach on a spot and then go ahead to the next spot (basic touristy trips). Looking forward to explore more of the culture and beauty of europe in this trip.
I know this is rather vague but any suggestions would be really appreciated. Also as to how i should travel. I found about Eurorail, it looks super expensive???
To give a little bit of my background: like coffee, love beer, compulsive reader, enjoy art, interested in history, beauty mesmerizes me, lazy as a cat!
Thanks in advance!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 2 Ireland
- 3 Netherlands,Belgium,Austria and South Germany
- 4 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 5 What do after Bernia Express?
- 6 No Periods in British Written English!
- 7 Does Mannedorf exist?
- 8 10 day Italy
- 9 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 10 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 11 Santorini lodging
- 12 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 13 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 14 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 15 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 16 What to do at 7:00am
- 17 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 18 Where to stay in Reykjavik
- 19 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 20 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 21 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 22 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 23 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 24 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 25 Planning a European Trip