we (couple_ plan to travel from glasgow to skye and see in and around skye.
1) where to travel to in skye from glasgow?planning to travel by bys from glasgow to skye
2) where to stay in skye? - some reccommentdations on good b&bs would be great
3) what to be seen in skye (the well worth visting ones)
4) how to travel within skye?
4) any good cities or places near skye that we can see within 2 days?
would be grateful for any help with this.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London, guided tours vs "do it oursleves"
- 2 Le Marche, Italy
- 3 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 4 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 5 Ballet Bolshoi
- 6 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 7 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 8 Need help with Ligurian/CT itinerary
- 9 Trains France/Switzerland
- 10 fear of driving in rome!
- 11 Italy trains question
- 12 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 13 Best/Most Scenic Route to Annecy, France from Amsterdam
- 14 Where to stay in Italy for a month in Oct/Nov
- 15 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 16 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 17 Need help identifying something in Barcelona
- 18 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 19 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 20 European Championship
- 21 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 22 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 23 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 24 Our Amalfi Coast Adventure—Orlando to Dublin to Naples to Praiano
- 25 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere