we (couple_ plan to travel from glasgow to skye and see in and around skye.
1) where to travel to in skye from glasgow?planning to travel by bys from glasgow to skye
2) where to stay in skye? - some reccommentdations on good b&bs would be great
3) what to be seen in skye (the well worth visting ones)
4) how to travel within skye?
4) any good cities or places near skye that we can see within 2 days?
would be grateful for any help with this.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 2 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 3 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 4 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 5 Prague - ATMs and Cash
- 6 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 7 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 8 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 9 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 10 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 11 Am i too dark to visit russia? Picture
- 12 "Never Mind"
- 13 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 14 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 15 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 16 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 17 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 18 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 19 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 20 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 21 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 22 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 23 First time in Bulgaria
- 24 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 25 Italian lakes