we (couple_ plan to travel from glasgow to skye and see in and around skye.
1) where to travel to in skye from glasgow?planning to travel by bys from glasgow to skye
2) where to stay in skye? - some reccommentdations on good b&bs would be great
3) what to be seen in skye (the well worth visting ones)
4) how to travel within skye?
4) any good cities or places near skye that we can see within 2 days?
would be grateful for any help with this.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 2 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 3 janis j and other London experts—advice for booking rooms for a group
- 4 Cheese Tours in Italy
- 5 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 6 Train tickets from Switzerland to Venice and back with Swiss Travel Pass
- 7 Cost of Van from CDG
- 8 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order
- 9 Touring Switzerland, Germany, and Austria
- 10 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 11 Restaurant Open on Monday's near Castlemuzio
- 12 Barcelona on budget
- 13 Provence to Nice driving
- 14 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 15 Northern Italian Food
- 16 German Train travel
- 17 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 18 ANDALUCIA IN AUTUMN
- 19 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 20 Santorini, Paros/Ios
- 21 now the fun stuff - need dining recs near Goult
- 22 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 23 Android App to Map walking (with only GPS & off-line maps); no internet
- 24 restaurants and stores in Haut-de-Cagnes in late October?
- 25 Where to go in March??