Is Trieste worth going to? Why or why not? Things to do and see? hotel? restaurants?
Also, anyone know of a small village in either Tuscany or north where we could stay in a working farm?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 2 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 3 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 4 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 5 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 6 Belgium for the 1st time
- 7 Help! Suggestions for Italian itinerary
- 8 Which bus from Bratislava train station
- 9 First Post, Lots of Questions
- 10 Torridon Scotland. Four days. What to do?
- 11 Norway Trip Report 2016
- 12 Parma hotels - Pacchiosi or Rosa Prati
- 13 Overstaying 90 day Schengen stay limit
- 14 February in Florence
- 15 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 16 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 17 Munich hotel near the Christmas Village late November
- 18 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 19 Iceland and the Fareoe Islands in two weeks
- 20 The highlands
- 21 Naxos hotel question
- 22 Juangfrau / mt
- 23 Loire Valley itinerary
- 24 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 25 St. Wolfgang/Hallstatt/Berchtesgaden from Salzburg