We are an active couple in our late 50s traveling through Italy & Croatia for 3 weeks in June/July.
We would appreciate any help or suggestions for train travel from northern Croatia or Trieste to Muri Switzerland (about an hour from Zurich)
We have a hotel room booked there for July 5th.
Any help would be very much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 2 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 3 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 4 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 5 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 6 Things to do in Brussels
- 7 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 8 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 9 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 10 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 11 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 12 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 13 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 14 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 15 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 16 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 17 38 Days in Paris
- 18 Naxos car rental
- 19 Greek Islands (small)
- 20 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 21 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 22 Short Trip in July
- 23 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 24 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 25 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have