I'm planning trip Montenegro. I want to fly to Trieste hire a car at the airport and drive to Montenegro. There is only one problem. I can't find car hiring company which would let me take rented car as far as Montenegro ( no problem to drive to Croatia ).
Just wandering if anyone has done that before and which car renting company they used.
trieste to montenegro trip question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 2 Which european city?
- 3 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 4 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 5 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp
- 6 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 7 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 8 All Set To Go!!
- 9 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 10 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 11 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 12 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 13 Italy Countryside
- 14 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 15 French Basque region
- 16 Vegan in Germany?
- 17 VISA question
- 18 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 19 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 20 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 21 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 22 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 23 Italy 2015: making the internal plans
- 24 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 25 Another Walks of Italy question. Vatican tours. Have you taken one?