I'm planning trip Montenegro. I want to fly to Trieste hire a car at the airport and drive to Montenegro. There is only one problem. I can't find car hiring company which would let me take rented car as far as Montenegro ( no problem to drive to Croatia ).
Just wandering if anyone has done that before and which car renting company they used.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 2 London and Normandy
- 3 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 4 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 5 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 6 Paris and Normandy
- 7 rent muscle car in Norway
- 8 2-3 week Europe itinerary - help!
- 9 How do I private message a person?
- 10 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 11 Burgundy and Lyon
- 12 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #173
- 13 Hotel or aparthotel recommendations in Lyon?
- 14 Could you recommend a city tour in Reykjavík?
- 15 best boucherons in Lyon?
- 16 Switzerland 7 days from Zurich
- 17 Visiting Lyon
- 18 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 19 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 20 sommerrodelbahn (luge, bobsled, toboggan, alpine coaster) near Salzburg?
- 21 Athens International Airport customs and baggage reclaim
- 22 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 23 Need help with 3 days in Salzburg area
- 24 weekend trip lodging
- 25 Agriturismo with train access to Florence