I'm planning trip Montenegro. I want to fly to Trieste hire a car at the airport and drive to Montenegro. There is only one problem. I can't find car hiring company which would let me take rented car as far as Montenegro ( no problem to drive to Croatia ).
Just wandering if anyone has done that before and which car renting company they used.
trieste to montenegro trip question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalucia itinerary help
- 2 Three nights in August - Valencia or Seville??
- 3 Planning for a Budget Trip to Jersey, Channel Islands
- 4 Itinerary advice needed-Ring of Kerry vs. Galway area
- 5 Alhambra questions
- 6 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 7 Gatwick to Stratford Station
- 8 Airbnb
- 9 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 10 Packing Meds Abroad?
- 11 Running of the Bulls and Tour de France
- 12 Ef Tour 10 days in Bavaria then 15 in Köthen
- 13 Trip Report / Amsterdam - Haarlem - Bruges - Paris / by train
- 14 Mont St. Michele?
- 15 Itinerary help for 3 weeks Frankfurt to Paris
- 16 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 17 Critique my Paris Itinerary
- 18 Revisit someplace you've already been or go somewhere new?
- 19 Suggestions for Jersey (Channel Islands)
- 20 Italy: How to get from Venice to Todi, Italy
- 21 Best london location to stay?
- 22 Where to stay in Varenna, Italy for 2 nights?
- 23 a nice city break in september for 4 days?
- 24 Apartments (via airbnb) or Hotels / B&Bs in Italy
- 25 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June