I'm planning trip Montenegro. I want to fly to Trieste hire a car at the airport and drive to Montenegro. There is only one problem. I can't find car hiring company which would let me take rented car as far as Montenegro ( no problem to drive to Croatia ).
Just wandering if anyone has done that before and which car renting company they used.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 2 Switzerland and Italy 8 days
- 3 Madrid - Madrid - 9 days
- 4 KLM mandatory Animal Hotel SCAM
- 5 Bellissimo Rome, Amalfi Coast, Florence and Caserta: Our wonderful trip
- 6 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 7 Naples to Pompeii
- 8 To europe this Aug
- 9 12 days in Austria
- 10 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 11 Road Trip! Two weeks in Ireland with planning advice for you.
- 12 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 13 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 14 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 15 Very last minute Swiss train help!
- 16 Departure Tax in UK
- 17 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 18 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 19 Ireland in November
- 20 I'm back.....
- 21 Swiss travel pass/ Glacier express
- 22 Switzerland itinerary help
- 23 Best coastal town within 3 hours of Barcelona (with kids)
- 24 Ireland ToDo
- 25 Our week in Italy - lucky with weather, missed impulse