I'm planning trip Montenegro. I want to fly to Trieste hire a car at the airport and drive to Montenegro. There is only one problem. I can't find car hiring company which would let me take rented car as far as Montenegro ( no problem to drive to Croatia ).
Just wandering if anyone has done that before and which car renting company they used.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 2 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 3 Early planning for Scotland. Itinerary thoughts?
- 4 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 5 Path of the gods.
- 6 London Pass or No?
- 7 Sienna with kids
- 8 Sicily car rental: pickup, drop off, and size
- 9 Help with hotel choice in BRUGES please!!
- 10 Itinerary Help For Switzerland And Lakes Region Of Italy
- 11 Planning Europe itinerary
- 12 16 days loop Venice to Venice
- 13 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 14 Europe Trip 22 year olds
- 15 3 days in Amsterdam, arriving on King's Day - Need advice
- 16 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 17 5 days in France or Italian Rivera
- 18 2 Days in Bologna
- 19 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 20 Paris hotel and neighborhood help
- 21 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 22 Warsaw Hotel Questions
- 23 Munich, Germany
- 24 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 25 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg