I'm planning trip Montenegro. I want to fly to Trieste hire a car at the airport and drive to Montenegro. There is only one problem. I can't find car hiring company which would let me take rented car as far as Montenegro ( no problem to drive to Croatia ).
Just wandering if anyone has done that before and which car renting company they used.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy in January?
- 2 How much do you tip a tour guide on an escorted tour?
- 3 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 4 retruning to US with souveniers
- 5 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 6 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 7 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 8 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 9 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 10 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 11 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 12 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 13 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 14 10 days in London in early December
- 15 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 16 Berlin to ?
- 17 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 18 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 19 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 20 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 21 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 22 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 23 Scotland in December
- 24 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 25 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help