I'm planning trip Montenegro. I want to fly to Trieste hire a car at the airport and drive to Montenegro. There is only one problem. I can't find car hiring company which would let me take rented car as far as Montenegro ( no problem to drive to Croatia ).
Just wandering if anyone has done that before and which car renting company they used.
trieste to montenegro trip question
- 1 Moscow transportation from Domodedovo airport
- 2 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 3 Advises for trip to Russia
- 4 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 5 7 days in Andalucia
- 6 Dillit Language school in Rome?
- 7 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 8 Planning a holiday
- 9 London at Easter
- 10 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 11 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 12 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 13 Traveling within Italy
- 14 To Paris and Provence in June
- 15 How to Travel from Seville to Malaga
- 16 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 17 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 18 Madrid to Sevilla
- 19 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 20 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 21 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 22 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 23 Limo Transfers from Fiumicino Rome Airport
- 24 Venice - canoeing / kayaking
- 25 Family European winter holiday