I'm planning trip Montenegro. I want to fly to Trieste hire a car at the airport and drive to Montenegro. There is only one problem. I can't find car hiring company which would let me take rented car as far as Montenegro ( no problem to drive to Croatia ).
Just wandering if anyone has done that before and which car renting company they used.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Obtaining Swiss francs in Switzerland
- 2 My northern Italy itinerary - your comments are appreciated!
- 3 What company to rent a AUTOMATIC car in France?
- 4 Sunrise in Colmar, France
- 5 Ann Frank House
- 6 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 7 Iceland
- 8 Turkey Draft Itinerary
- 9 Barcelona Itinerary
- 10 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 11 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 12 Beautiful Engadin is suffering
- 13 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 14 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 15 London to Edinburgh transportation
- 16 Interlaken vs. Lucern vs. Zurich
- 17 Interesting new site in Utrecht
- 18 Advice on Tuscan hilltowns itinerary
- 19 short trip klon to koblenz
- 20 Overnight in Obidos or Nazare?
- 21 Need help with Switzerland and Italy iterinary
- 22 Barcelona sites: attire
- 23 Cheap buses in Germany/Austria
- 24 Travelling from Marseille Airport into the city
- 25 Day trip suggestions from Beaune, France & Burgundy