I'm planning trip Montenegro. I want to fly to Trieste hire a car at the airport and drive to Montenegro. There is only one problem. I can't find car hiring company which would let me take rented car as far as Montenegro ( no problem to drive to Croatia ).
Just wandering if anyone has done that before and which car renting company they used.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 2 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 3 DECORATED FARMHOUSES OF HÄLSINGLAND IN SWEDEN
- 4 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 5 Sintra
- 6 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 7 Venice Bell Tower
- 8 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 9 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 10 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 11 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 12 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 13 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 14 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 15 Kayaking in Avignon
- 16 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 17 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 18 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 19 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 20 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 21 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 22 Cordoba Overnight?
- 23 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 24 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 25 Scotland Trip Report