I'm planning trip Montenegro. I want to fly to Trieste hire a car at the airport and drive to Montenegro. There is only one problem. I can't find car hiring company which would let me take rented car as far as Montenegro ( no problem to drive to Croatia ).
Just wandering if anyone has done that before and which car renting company they used.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 2 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 3 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 4 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 5 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 6 Scenic Driving Routes
- 7 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 8 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 9 Trip Report Iceland Ring Road in Campervan
- 10 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 11 London's Must Sights!
- 12 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 13 What is the area around Camaiore like?
- 14 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 15 4 days in switzerland
- 16 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 17 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 18 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 19 My Ring Road experience in Iceland
- 20 14 nights in Europe
- 21 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 22 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 23 Oxford 24 hours
- 24 England and Wales by public transport
- 25 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna