I'm planning trip Montenegro. I want to fly to Trieste hire a car at the airport and drive to Montenegro. There is only one problem. I can't find car hiring company which would let me take rented car as far as Montenegro ( no problem to drive to Croatia ).
Just wandering if anyone has done that before and which car renting company they used.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 EU Roaming charges / SIM card
- 2 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 3 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 4 10 nights in France
- 5 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 6 2 London theatre recommendations
- 7 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 8 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?
- 9 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France
- 10 Taxis G7: need help in creating account
- 11 Croatia Itenerary
- 12 Scotland Itinerary
- 13 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 14 Suggestions for our Itinerary for June in Italy
- 15 Where to stop along the way
- 16 5 full days in Rome too much?
- 17 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 18 Lazing it in Lisbon; Notes and Rambling Thoughts from and Extended Stay
- 19 Stay away from EF Tours
- 20 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 21 Favorite restaurant on Dordogne River
- 22 Austria czech republic itinerary
- 23 Shopping in Paris
- 24 Villa Stefania-Cortona, Italy
- 25 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)