I'm planning trip Montenegro. I want to fly to Trieste hire a car at the airport and drive to Montenegro. There is only one problem. I can't find car hiring company which would let me take rented car as far as Montenegro ( no problem to drive to Croatia ).
Just wandering if anyone has done that before and which car renting company they used.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Procida for a day (or part of one) versus time on Capri
- 2 Capri, Pompeii, Amalfi in 3 days with Naples as base...
- 3 Santorini scavenger hunt
- 4 Holland Itinerary
- 5 Ireland & Amsterdam
- 6 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 7 1 day visit Brussels to Amsterdam and back
- 8 tablet
- 9 Barcelona completely overrated
- 10 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 11 Soccer jerseys in Paris?
- 12 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 13 Scooter hire in Sorrento/Amalfi...
- 14 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 15 26 days in Italy
- 16 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 17 Family holidays in Italy
- 18 http://www.crevalorsite.com/xplosive-vital-reviews/
- 19 5 Days in Dublin
- 20 How to Work Mastique Age-Defying ?
- 21 Trimplex Elite Makes You Young Looking and slim Once again!
- 22 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 23 Mennagio to Switzerland - 3 days....
- 24 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 25 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?