I was hoping to get some information on bus or train schedules from Trieste to Divaca. Our flight lands in Trieste around 10:30 am, and we wanted to travel to Divaca that same day(so that we could visit the Skocjan caves). I know there is a bus from Trieste to Ljubljana (which I assume stops in Divaca) but I can't find any information about times. Does anyone know where I can find this schedule? Or possible train schedule?
If we can't get a bus/train the same day of our flight, would it be possible for a taxi to take us over the border into Divaca?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Places of interest
- 2 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 3 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 4 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 5 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 6 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 7 Ireland travel passport question
- 8 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 9 Croatia transportation question.
- 10 Oxford England Accommodations
- 11 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 12 A Month stay in Southern France
- 13 vienna
- 14 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 15 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 16 getting to CDG
- 17 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 18 Ireland hotel questions
- 19 Questions about Polish sights
- 20 Croatia Ferry Help
- 21 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 22 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 23 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 24 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 25 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?