I was hoping to get some information on bus or train schedules from Trieste to Divaca. Our flight lands in Trieste around 10:30 am, and we wanted to travel to Divaca that same day(so that we could visit the Skocjan caves). I know there is a bus from Trieste to Ljubljana (which I assume stops in Divaca) but I can't find any information about times. Does anyone know where I can find this schedule? Or possible train schedule?
If we can't get a bus/train the same day of our flight, would it be possible for a taxi to take us over the border into Divaca?
Trieste to Divaca
- 1 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 2 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 3 January 29 - March 27, 2014
- 4 ATMs in Prague, Vienna for Bank of America?
- 5 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 6 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 7 Ovington Square Flat
- 8 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 9 Istanbul Logistics Help
- 10 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 11 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 12 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 13 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 14 jungfraujoch mid june
- 15 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 16 Hotels in Sorrento
- 17 2001: A Maitaitom Italian Odyssey - "The Lost Trip Report"
- 18 Two weeks in Paris, Provence, and the French Riviera
- 19 Germany with 6 month old.
- 20 Day trip to Capri
- 21 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 22 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 23 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 24 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 25 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?