I was hoping to get some information on bus or train schedules from Trieste to Divaca. Our flight lands in Trieste around 10:30 am, and we wanted to travel to Divaca that same day(so that we could visit the Skocjan caves). I know there is a bus from Trieste to Ljubljana (which I assume stops in Divaca) but I can't find any information about times. Does anyone know where I can find this schedule? Or possible train schedule?
If we can't get a bus/train the same day of our flight, would it be possible for a taxi to take us over the border into Divaca?
Trieste to Divaca
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Too Ambitious of an Itinerary?
- 2 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 3 Italy - Month of July
- 4 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 5 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 6 England & Scotland in April
- 7 Transport in Venice
- 8 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 9 Rome Areas to stay
- 10 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 11 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 12 Wengen to Torino?
- 13 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 14 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 15 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 16 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 17 In France, French Summer Camps For Kids
- 18 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 19 Review of Air France A380 Premium Economy
- 20 Kimhe--flamenco
- 21 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 22 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 23 St Germain
- 24 Lakes District UK
- 25 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights