I was hoping to get some information on bus or train schedules from Trieste to Divaca. Our flight lands in Trieste around 10:30 am, and we wanted to travel to Divaca that same day(so that we could visit the Skocjan caves). I know there is a bus from Trieste to Ljubljana (which I assume stops in Divaca) but I can't find any information about times. Does anyone know where I can find this schedule? Or possible train schedule?
If we can't get a bus/train the same day of our flight, would it be possible for a taxi to take us over the border into Divaca?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Overstaying 90 day Schengen stay limit
- 2 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 3 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 4 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 5 10 nights in Italy for a first timer
- 6 Porto Portugal Hotels
- 7 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 8 Anyone done a self-drive boat canal/river trip in France (or elsewhere)?
- 9 London - Home From Home Apartment Rental Agency
- 10 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 11 Greenland: Photos of Midnight Sun Iceberg Kayaking
- 12 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 13 Loire Valley itinerary
- 14 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 15 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 16 Breakfast: London
- 17 France and Switzerland in 15 days
- 18 Travel plan help in Germany
- 19 Anybody rented from Allure-Apart?
- 20 Where to stay in Paris for our 1st time there?
- 21 Camino Redux
- 22 Pylos to Corinth with two days to spare, perhaps in Arcadia?
- 23 Athens, Greece--transfer from airport to downtown hotel
- 24 Return hire car to Athens airport early tomorrow morning
- 25 EATING IN LISBON..first visit