I was hoping to get some information on bus or train schedules from Trieste to Divaca. Our flight lands in Trieste around 10:30 am, and we wanted to travel to Divaca that same day(so that we could visit the Skocjan caves). I know there is a bus from Trieste to Ljubljana (which I assume stops in Divaca) but I can't find any information about times. Does anyone know where I can find this schedule? Or possible train schedule?
If we can't get a bus/train the same day of our flight, would it be possible for a taxi to take us over the border into Divaca?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 2 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 3 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 4 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 5 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 6 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 7 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 8 First trip to England & Ireland-9 days in August
- 9 current best wisdom on taxis from CDG to 17eme
- 10 Cell Phone Question
- 11 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 12 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 13 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 14 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 15 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 16 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 17 Where to stay in SW Ireland, Killarney or Kenmare?
- 18 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 19 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 20 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 21 Day trip ideas from Bristol, UK
- 22 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 23 What tips can you give about packing?
- 24 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 25 Prague