I was hoping to get some information on bus or train schedules from Trieste to Divaca. Our flight lands in Trieste around 10:30 am, and we wanted to travel to Divaca that same day(so that we could visit the Skocjan caves). I know there is a bus from Trieste to Ljubljana (which I assume stops in Divaca) but I can't find any information about times. Does anyone know where I can find this schedule? Or possible train schedule?
If we can't get a bus/train the same day of our flight, would it be possible for a taxi to take us over the border into Divaca?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ordering in a Deli
- 2 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 3 Authentic fishing villages Amalfi or Pugia
- 4 Trip report part 2 Naxos
- 5 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 6 20 free days of Europe
- 7 Alternative to Florence for one night
- 8 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 9 Dressing for Volksoper Opera
- 10 Thello EN220: Milano to Paris question
- 11 International Friends Tour
- 12 Naples or Genoa
- 13 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 14 Walking Scotland
- 15 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 16 Help with itinerary
- 17 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 18 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 19 I forgot my international driver permit
- 20 Daytime or Sunset Cruise in Santorini
- 21 Bordeaux TRIP
- 22 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 23 Den Bosch vs nearby towns? Daytrip from Eindhoven
- 24 August - Barge Racing in Friesland
- 25 Hotel recommendation in Berchtesgaden