I was hoping to get some information on bus or train schedules from Trieste to Divaca. Our flight lands in Trieste around 10:30 am, and we wanted to travel to Divaca that same day(so that we could visit the Skocjan caves). I know there is a bus from Trieste to Ljubljana (which I assume stops in Divaca) but I can't find any information about times. Does anyone know where I can find this schedule? Or possible train schedule?
If we can't get a bus/train the same day of our flight, would it be possible for a taxi to take us over the border into Divaca?
Trieste to Divaca
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 21 Days in Central Europe
- 2 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 3 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 4 Small group for Colosseum
- 5 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 6 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 7 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 8 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 9 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 10 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 11 Spain/Costa de Sol Please identify picture
- 12 London visit
- 13 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 14 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 15 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 16 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 17 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 18 Greece Italy and Turkey
- 19 men's shoes spain
- 20 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 21 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 22 Edinburgh GTG, April?
- 23 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 24 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 25 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?