I was hoping to get some information on bus or train schedules from Trieste to Divaca. Our flight lands in Trieste around 10:30 am, and we wanted to travel to Divaca that same day(so that we could visit the Skocjan caves). I know there is a bus from Trieste to Ljubljana (which I assume stops in Divaca) but I can't find any information about times. Does anyone know where I can find this schedule? Or possible train schedule?
If we can't get a bus/train the same day of our flight, would it be possible for a taxi to take us over the border into Divaca?
Trieste to Divaca
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 2 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 3 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 4 London hotel tax is 20%
- 5 Barcelona December 26, 2014 thru January 1, 2015
- 6 Venice - boats on canals
- 7 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 8 Venice, just arrived
- 9 Car vs Train in Switzerland
- 10 Student Visa for Italy Questions
- 11 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 12 Solo trip to Sicily in December
- 13 Ghent or Paris?
- 14 Spain trip, 11 cities in 17 days? Please help with itinerary
- 15 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 16 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 17 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 18 Paris -> Berlin - What's the cheapest mode of transportation?
- 19 Greece Travel Planning for 2015
- 20 Local nomad apt rentals-can anyone recommend (or not)? Rome
- 21 Do trains run past midnight???
- 22 U.S. Citizen visiting Sweden for first time and I have two questions
- 23 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 24 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 25 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon