I was hoping to get some information on bus or train schedules from Trieste to Divaca. Our flight lands in Trieste around 10:30 am, and we wanted to travel to Divaca that same day(so that we could visit the Skocjan caves). I know there is a bus from Trieste to Ljubljana (which I assume stops in Divaca) but I can't find any information about times. Does anyone know where I can find this schedule? Or possible train schedule?
If we can't get a bus/train the same day of our flight, would it be possible for a taxi to take us over the border into Divaca?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling between Madrid and Barcelona
- 2 Budapest main train station status
- 3 15 hour layover in London with children, should we leave the airport?
- 4 London: favorite recent exhibits?
- 5 London theatre
- 6 First Time in France--Paris and Burgundy
- 7 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 8 From Schipol to ?
- 9 Istanbul to budapest
- 10 17 Days Honeymoon in Italy and France
- 11 British Airways, anyone?
- 12 Questions about Flamenco in Madrid
- 13 Airport Strikes in Spain
- 14 Please suggest on travel plan to UK. Ireland
- 15 Eastern Europe Trip 2016
- 16 Kandersteg - Muddy Boots?
- 17 Frankfurt Airport and Train Question
- 18 Need help for a Spain solo trip
- 19 (Frankfurt Airport) Immigration, Luggage & S Bahn at Regional Bahnhoff
- 20 Ireland - Insight into group tours/budget
- 21 Itinerary advice needed for Europe summer 2016
- 22 Briefing on train journeys from Budapest. Refugees problem.
- 23 Opera in Prague
- 24 Scotland to Northern Ireland and then back to Scotland. Tips?
- 25 Malaga and the lost wallet