I was hoping to get some information on bus or train schedules from Trieste to Divaca. Our flight lands in Trieste around 10:30 am, and we wanted to travel to Divaca that same day(so that we could visit the Skocjan caves). I know there is a bus from Trieste to Ljubljana (which I assume stops in Divaca) but I can't find any information about times. Does anyone know where I can find this schedule? Or possible train schedule?
If we can't get a bus/train the same day of our flight, would it be possible for a taxi to take us over the border into Divaca?
Trieste to Divaca
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 2 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 3 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 4 First time to Switzerland
- 5 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 6 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 7 Eastern Europe
- 8 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 9 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 10 10 Days in Emilia-Romagna : Thinking of 3 Days Bologna and Then??
- 11 Switzerland help...?
- 12 Base for a Week in Normandy or Brittany in July
- 13 Airport ATMs
- 14 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 15 London to Paris by train
- 16 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 17 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 18 All Set To Go!!
- 19 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 20 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 21 4 weeks in the UK
- 22 Granada
- 23 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 24 Euro Trivia Quiz #13... Ulysses S. Grant's European Tour?
- 25 Euro Trivia quiz #15 - Famous Folks and Places