I was hoping to get some information on bus or train schedules from Trieste to Divaca. Our flight lands in Trieste around 10:30 am, and we wanted to travel to Divaca that same day(so that we could visit the Skocjan caves). I know there is a bus from Trieste to Ljubljana (which I assume stops in Divaca) but I can't find any information about times. Does anyone know where I can find this schedule? Or possible train schedule?
If we can't get a bus/train the same day of our flight, would it be possible for a taxi to take us over the border into Divaca?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 To europe this Aug
- 2 cheap balloon ride in Cappadocia, Turkey?
- 3 Are Cappadocia Hot Air Balloon Rides Cold ?
- 4 Lagos Walking Tour
- 5 Which ballooning company should we use in Cappadocia?
- 6 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/max-gain-xtreme/
- 7 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 8 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 9 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 10 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 11 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 12 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 13 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 14 want to use Iphone in UK and Italy
- 15 HOTEL IN STOCKHOLM
- 16 http://megacleanseradvice.com/io-boost-reviews/
- 17 DO NOT USE GO TODAY.COM!
- 18 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 19 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 20 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 21 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 22 Norwegian Countryside
- 23 Just Back from Norway
- 24 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 25 Charles Degaulle question