I was hoping to get some information on bus or train schedules from Trieste to Divaca. Our flight lands in Trieste around 10:30 am, and we wanted to travel to Divaca that same day(so that we could visit the Skocjan caves). I know there is a bus from Trieste to Ljubljana (which I assume stops in Divaca) but I can't find any information about times. Does anyone know where I can find this schedule? Or possible train schedule?
If we can't get a bus/train the same day of our flight, would it be possible for a taxi to take us over the border into Divaca?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi or Positano
- 2 Train from Lille to Delft
- 3 Draining the Canal Saint Martin in Paris
- 4 Please suggest a hike from Ravello- with kids
- 5 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 6 10 day trip - very initial thinking
- 7 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 8 Help with ferry schedule Naples to Sorrento please.
- 9 Spain/France/Italy/UK
- 10 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 11 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 12 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 13 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 14 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 15 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 16 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 17 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 18 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 19 Lake Maggiore, Italy
- 20 First Time Europe Trip
- 21 Poland in September
- 22 Need a meeting point suggestion in southern France
- 23 Capri Ferry Tickets
- 24 Romantic Restaurants in Venice?
- 25 Tour or independent