I was hoping to get some information on bus or train schedules from Trieste to Divaca. Our flight lands in Trieste around 10:30 am, and we wanted to travel to Divaca that same day(so that we could visit the Skocjan caves). I know there is a bus from Trieste to Ljubljana (which I assume stops in Divaca) but I can't find any information about times. Does anyone know where I can find this schedule? Or possible train schedule?
If we can't get a bus/train the same day of our flight, would it be possible for a taxi to take us over the border into Divaca?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 More Info >>> http://yoursantiagingcream.com/nuvagen-cream/
- 2 http://freecracksunlimited.com/virtualdj-crack-download/
- 3 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 4 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 5 http://rxtestosteronesite.com/mastique-avis/
- 6 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 7 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 8 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 9 Vuerling airlines
- 10 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 11 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 12 Venice Film Fest
- 13 Europe itinerary
- 14 France for a month in 2017
- 15 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 16 All of Spain or something else..?
- 17 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 18 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 19 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- 20 Italy/ Sicily - Help with area west of Palermo
- 21 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 22 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 23 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 24 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 25 evening of song and dance