I was hoping to get some information on bus or train schedules from Trieste to Divaca. Our flight lands in Trieste around 10:30 am, and we wanted to travel to Divaca that same day(so that we could visit the Skocjan caves). I know there is a bus from Trieste to Ljubljana (which I assume stops in Divaca) but I can't find any information about times. Does anyone know where I can find this schedule? Or possible train schedule?
If we can't get a bus/train the same day of our flight, would it be possible for a taxi to take us over the border into Divaca?
Trieste to Divaca
- 1 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 2 Chambermaid tipping
- 3 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 4 Has Anyone Used Rome Sweet Home?
- 5 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 6 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 7 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 8 Albania for Beginners
- 9 London Theater/re: "Pure Nonsense"? or what?
- 10 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 11 London for Christmas
- 12 Russian Tour Operators for Independent Travelers
- 13 Istanbul hotels
- 14 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 15 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 16 1st time to Italy...Cinque Terre, Florence and which Tuscan hill town?
- 17 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 18 south eastern europe by train and walking
- 19 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 20 Family European winter holiday
- 21 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 22 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 23 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 24 7 days in Italy over Christmas - transportation and itinerary suggestion?
- 25 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg