I was hoping to get some information on bus or train schedules from Trieste to Divaca. Our flight lands in Trieste around 10:30 am, and we wanted to travel to Divaca that same day(so that we could visit the Skocjan caves). I know there is a bus from Trieste to Ljubljana (which I assume stops in Divaca) but I can't find any information about times. Does anyone know where I can find this schedule? Or possible train schedule?
If we can't get a bus/train the same day of our flight, would it be possible for a taxi to take us over the border into Divaca?
Trieste to Divaca
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 2 Madrid and London
- 3 3 weeks in Europe
- 4 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 5 How to fit in Madrid, Lorca and possibly Toledo in 4 days?
- 6 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 7 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 8 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 9 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 10 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 11 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 12 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 13 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 14 Question for best Town to base for touring the Amalfi Coast
- 15 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 16 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 17 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 18 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 19 Day Tours in Croatia, Slovenia that you can recommend?
- 20 What to wear
- 21 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 22 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 23 Escorted Tours to Europe from UK to Dordogne Valley, France
- 24 Writers Needed for Austria Guidebook
- 25 Last minute Bordeaux restaurant suggestions - for 4/26-4/28