I'm in the process of planning a trip to Slovenia with my 70-something parents for a week this August and am wrestling with one leg of the trip. We'd like to spend two nights on the Adriatic, seeing a bit of Trieste and Piran, but I'm trying to decide which is the better city to make as a base. Trieste seems to have more hotel options, being a larger city. I'm guessing the food might be better there too.
Is one preferable as a place to stay? We're not going to be hitting the beach, so that's not a factor. Our interests are more in historical/cultural sites and wandering historic neighborhoods.
Thank you very much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 생중계카지노⇔❥＼【 GUT48。ZZ。AM 】＼❥⇔슈퍼카지노블생중계카지노
- 2 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 3 House Hunting in France
- 4 온라인카지노⇔❥＼【 GUT48。ZZ。AM 】＼❥⇔슈퍼카지노블온라인카지노
- 5 실시간카지노⇔❥＼【 GUT48。ZZ。AM 】＼❥⇔슈퍼카지노블실시간카지노
- 6 아시아카지노⇔❥＼【 GUT48。ZZ。AM 】＼❥⇔슈퍼카지노블아시아카지노
- 7 아시안카지노⇔❥＼【 GUT48。ZZ。AM 】＼❥⇔슈퍼카지노블아시안카지노
- 8 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 9 Itinerary Tweaking
- 10 Itinerary Help
- 11 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 12 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 13 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 14 Hotel in Vienna
- 15 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 16 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 17 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 18 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 19 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 20 Amalfi Coast help
- 21 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 22 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 23 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 24 Scandinavia in mid-March 2.5 weeks
- 25 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece