I'm planning on doing an overnight to Trieste from Venice around the 3rd week in March. Anyone know if the bora is particularly strong that time of year, or too unpredictable?
Trieste in March: will the bora blow me away?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 2 Where to stay in the french riviera?
- 3 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 4 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 5 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 6 Honeymoon 2015
- 7 Automatic car rental in Italy: Dollar or Thrifty?
- 8 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 9 CDG to Lannion
- 10 What do you know about using the iPhone GPS app in Europe?
- 11 Hiking in the Pyrenees - day trip from Barcelona, no car
- 12 walking guide in Paris
- 13 Blog updates from Europe.
- 14 Looking for add on city
- 15 Trip to Pyrenees
- 16 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 17 On the road again - another country roads tour of France.
- 18 Mykonos - to rent a car or to not.
- 19 Need Accommodation in Versailles
- 20 Car rental Questions for Italy
- 21 Preparing for our European Family Trip
- 22 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 23 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 24 MXP Best Western to "The Last Supper"
- 25 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?